LIC (Life insurance corporation of India) is an Indian insurance company. The company was established in the year 1956. LIC India is popular for providing various services and policies to the customer. The company holds a huge number of customers and has gained their trust.
LIC Company provides various life insurance plans to its customer. Customers can choose any plan according to their needs. LIC Company has the largest market share among other insurance companies. It offers different policies like Term insurance plans, Child plans, Whole life insurance, Health insurance plans, etc.
LIC Company appoints many agents and merchant which help policyholder as well company to ease their work. Merchants are involved in premium collection. After buying any life insurance or health insurance, paying premium timely is very important.
Therefore, the merchant helps the customers in premium payment. The merchants are officially registered in LIC Company, so they are trustworthy. The LIC Company has provided every merchant with the merchant portal. The merchant portal helps merchants to work online and manage their payment collection.
LIC Merchant portal
LIC Company India has launched an online portal for all the LIC merchants. The merchant portal is totally for merchants other customers cannot access the portal. This portal introduced to manage premium collection; the merchant can check the premium dates. They can also update or view the policy details in the merchant portal.
As premium payments are done periodically after the policy had been purchased. So the merchants are involved in the premium collection to help the policy buyers. User id and password are the essential credentials required for login into the merchant portal. Without these credentials, the merchant cannot log in to the portal
How to change LIC merchant login password
A merchant has to login into the LIC merchant portal to change the password. Merchant can now change their password anytime, anywhere without facing any issue. It recommended that after registration, the merchant should change their password.
The first password given by the LIC Company and a merchant should change it for security reasons. Also, it is good to change your password timely to keep your account secure. To change the merchant password follows the steps given below:
Steps To Change LIC Portal Login Password
- Visit the official website of LIC India company.
- The website’s homepage will appear on your screen. Now, you will see the online services menu.
- Go to the online service menu and click on the merchant portal option.
- Next, you redirected to the new page of the portal. Under that page select the “login” option.
- Now, select the “Change Your Password” option
- A new page will appear on your screen, now enter your account details and passwords.
- Next, you have to enter your user name, existing login password, and new password in the required space
- After filling all the credentials, confirm your new password and tap on the option ‘reset’.
- The system will send you a message on your email id regarding the change of the password.
- Now you will be able to use your new password to login to the merchant portal.
How To Reset LIC merchant login Password
If in case you forgot your password, you can reset it at any time. And as user id and password are essential to log in, merchants should always have this credential. To reset the password merchant has to visit the LIC portal and select the forgot password option. Follow the below steps to reset your password:
- Go to the LIC India’s website
- On the Website’s homepage, you will see the online service menu.
- On the online service menu, click on the merchant portal option
- Next, allow the redirection to the next page, and you redirected to a new page. Now you have to select the “login” option.
- Now click on the “forgot password” option.
- A new page displayed on your screen. Enter your user id and email id and tap on the “submit” button.
- Next, the system will send you a new password on the registered email id. Now you can use the new password to login to the LIC merchant portal. For more updates and information check Timesalert.
How to update email id On LIC merchant portal
It is important to update your email id in the merchant portal to get OTP. To update the email id in the LIC merchant portal follow the below-given process:
- Visit the LIC India’s website
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen, now you will see the online service menu on the homepage.
- Go to the online service menu and tap on the merchant portal option.
- On the next page, select the “login” option and Tap on the “update email id to get OTP” option.
- Enter your user id, password, and email id
- Now hit on the “update” button.
LIC Company India has introduced a web portal for the LIC merchant. The merchant portal is to ease the work of merchants. They can now view or update the policy details and also complete premium payment. Merchants can now change their password anytime by logging into the portal. To change password, the merchant should have their user id and existing password.