NREGA Job Card – MNREGA is nothing but short for the Ministry of Rural Development. The said organization is responsible for providing Mahatma Gandhi Job cards to poor people living in rural areas. The scheme provides 100 days of employment to such people.
Job Card West Bengal
The scheme aims to uplift the people belonging to the poor category. This ensures 100 days of wage employment for rural residents. In case an applicant has registered his name under the scheme can check for his name in the NREGA Job card list.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act is one of the best initiatives launched by the central government to employ less privileged people. With this scheme, those who don’t have any specialty in skilled labor can apply for NREGA Job Card and earn as well.
NREGA Job Card list 2021
Under the NREGA scheme, the state government of different states provides its citizen’s job opportunities for 100 days in a financial year. These jobs don’t need skilled labor. This means many people can benefit from the scheme.
The Ministry of Rural development is the face behind creating the job card for NREGA beneficiaries for all states. These job cards can be viewed and accessed easily through the websites of MGNREGA. Anyone in any region who has applied for the scheme can check for his name in the NREGA list. Those whose names come up under the NREGA list can apply for benefits from the scheme under the MGNREGA.
How To Update West Bengal NREGA Job Card
For each state, you can view the information on the official website of MGNREGA. Just visit the website and you will be able to view your job card easily by selecting the respective state.
Update NREGA Job card
For updating a pre-existing MGNREGA Job card, go through this:
- Make sure that your photograph is verified by the respective officer.
- Your SECC TIN Number, a bank account number is duly correct and filed up correctly.
Apply For NREGA Job Card
Through MGNREGA, the central government is providing poor people a chance to get employment based on their hard work. And the Ministry of Rural Development by issuing NREGA Scheme job cards makes sure that the record of every worker is kept updated and regulated daily. Just look for your name in the list and you can download it.
Anyone who comes up with his name in the list can apply for the MGNREGA scheme. One can easily download the NREGA Job Card list by following the steps. For more information check Timesalert.
If you wish to work further in the MGNREGA scheme, you can go through the list and check for your name. The employment is given to you within 5 kilometers of the residence of the person.
How to check NREGA job card
Here is how you can view your NREGA Job Card. Just follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of NREGA.
- You will be able to see a list of the states and you may choose you from the list.
- Under the Transparency tab, click on the Job card section.
- Enter all the asked information like Financial Year, block, etc. Submit all the details.
- Once the information gets submitted, the Job card list displayed on the screen, and you can download the same.
How To Track MGNREGA Job Card 2021 online
Now, FTO tracking available online as well. For tracking FTO online, you may go through the steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website of MGNREGA.
- Click on the FTO Track button on the right side of the screen.
- Now on the next screen, you will be asked to enter the FTO number pr transaction I’d. Enter the same and click on the search button.
- You will be able to view your NREGA FTO report easily.