Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme has recently announced by the Chief Minister of Punjab. The scheme is nothing but a health scheme for the people of Punjab state. The people from the state, who are financially incapable of paying the expensive treatments, they will benefit from this scheme.
The state government has listed some hospitals, where the scheme is applicable. From those hospitals, the applied candidate of the scheme gets the financial support for the treatment. The medical bill will pay by the central government and state government. The Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme is one of the best health schemes in India. For more information regarding the “Sarbat Sehat Bima”, check this article.
Sarbat Sehat Bima, Punjab
- 1 Sarbat Sehat Bima, Punjab
- 1.1 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme 2023
- 1.2 Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Details
- 1.3 Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Benefits
- 1.4 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Card
- 1.5 How To Check Hospitals For Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 1.6 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Eligibility Check
- 1.7 Documents For Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 1.8 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Registration Form
- 1.9 How To Apply For Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima
- 1.10 How To Check Names In Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 1.11 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Helpline Number
- 1.12 About Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
On 1st July 2019, the Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh launched the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana, which is a health insurance scheme. The health scheme will benefit Rs. 46 Lakh families in Punjab. In India, Punjab is the first state, where the nation provides health cover to 76% of the population. While the other states in India, the scheme is limited to just 30% of people.
The Chief Minister handed over the Sarbat Sehat Yojana card to the first eleven beneficiaries of Mohali district. Under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana scheme the families will get cashless treatments up to Rs. 5 Lakh annually. Under the Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana, 1396 treatment packages are available for the people. The health scheme is available in the 450 private hospitals and 200 government hospitals in the state, where the people can get cashless treatments.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme 2023
The Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojna is for those ordinary people of the state, who are financially not stable. The state government will offer them cashless treatments through this health insurance scheme. The medical bill of the beneficiaries will pay 60% by the central government and 40% by the state government. Overlay the people will get free medical treatment from this Sarbat Sehat scheme.
The candidate, who are interested in the scheme can apply for it through Sarbat Sehat Yojna official website. Through the online portal, you can also check the listed hospital’s name. The Sarbat Sehat Yojana is every helpful for the people of Punjab, who are not able to pay their medical bills. The state government is saving many lives through this “Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana”.
Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Details
The Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is also known as “Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima” scheme. The CM of the state has launched this scheme for offering free health treatment. On the occasion of 550th anniversary of Guru Gobind Nanak Dev Ji, the Punjab state government announced this new health insurance scheme of Rs. 150 crores.
|Name||Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana|
|Launched||1st July 2019|
|Announced By||CM of Punjab Amarinder Singh|
|Purpose||Provides Free Health Treatment|
Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Benefits
Through the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY), the beneficiaries will get lots of benefits from the state and central government. From this health scheme, the applied candidate will get free health services from the listed hospitals. Some benefits are listed here.
- The Sarbat Sehat scheme is developing the medical facilities in Punjab because the medical sectors in Punjab, especially in village areas need some improvement.
- Every day the medical treatment is becoming expensive for us ordinary people. The health scheme will provide free medical treatment to all needy people.
- The applicant, who will apply for the scheme will no longer have to worry about their medical bills because the state and central government will pay for their treatment.
- Annually, the beneficiaries will get free medical treatment worth Rs. 5 Lakh. The amount on every family member’s treatment.
- The people who are living in rural areas, they can also apply for this Sarbat Sehat Yojana scheme to get the benefits.
- Under the scheme, there are 450 private hospitals and 200 government hospitals are available where the beneficiaries get the cashless treatments.
- If the beneficiary has any primary disease, then they will not get the free treatments through the scheme.
- Under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, 1396 health packages are available for the people. Where 124 treatment packages are in public hospitals
- The treatment packages include three days before hospitalisation and 15 days after hospitalisation expenses.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Card
The state government provides the Sarbat Sehat Yojana Card to those people who have applied for the Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana. When the beneficiaries successfully register for the scheme, they will get a card, which is known as “Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Card”. The card looks like an ATM card. When the people show it in the hospital, the treatment will free for them. The card is essential for the beneficiaries to take the benefits of the scheme.
How To Check Hospitals For Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Under this health insurance scheme, a total of 650 hospitals are available for supports the lower-income groups. The candidate can quickly check the entire hospital’s name through the Sarbat Sehat Yojana official website. You can separately check the government hospitals, private hospitals and essential services centre by following the instructions.
- Open the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana site
- Click on Hospitals
- Click on any options
- Enter District and Speciality
- Click on Show Hospital
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Eligibility Check
The candidate has to fulfil the eligibility conditions of the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana for taking the benefits. The conditions have given by the Punjab state government, which has to fulfil by the candidate. The terms are;
- The scheme is for those people who are the permanent residence of Punjab.
- There is no age limitation for the Sarbat Sehat Yojana. All the applicant can apply for the scheme through its official website.
- The health scheme has mainly implemented for the assistance of poor and lower-income people.
- All religions people from Punjab can apply for this scheme.
- For all kinds of families like small, medium and large can apply for the Sarbat Sehat Bima scheme.
Documents For Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Some documents have to submit with the Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana registration form. Those are;
- Residential Certificate of the candidate
- BPL or LIG Certificate
- Any Government ID Proof
- Permanent Address Proof
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photo
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Registration Form
The registration form for the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is available in the official website. The interested candidate has to fill and submit the application form online. In its official portal, lots of information about the health scheme is available. The candidate can get more updates and information from the website.
How To Apply For Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima
The interested candidate can apply for the Sarbat Sehat Bima for having the health benefits from it. Here we have discussed the applying procedure for the candidate. Stepwise follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- Go to the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana official website
- Search for the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana Application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Submit the required documents
- Before submitting the form, once check all the given details
- Submit the application form on the website
How To Check Names In Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The registered candidate can check their names in the official site. For check, the names two ways are available for the candidate. Through this process, you can also check the eligibility using any government ID proof. Follow the steps to check the names.
- Open the official website
- Click on “Is my family eligible.”
- Enter the Aadhar no/ration card no/PAN no/construction worker ID no
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on Status Check
2nd Way (Search by Name):
- Select District
- Enter name, father’s name and Aadhar card Last four digits
- Tab on Check Status
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Helpline Number
For any complaints, information and clarification, the candidate can contact with the Sarbat Sehat Yojana through its Toll-Free number.
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Contact Number – 104/ 14555
- Sarbat Sehat Yojana Address– State Health Agency, E-Block, Punjab School Education Board, SAS Nagar, Punjab
- Email ID – [email protected]
About Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Who is eligible for the AB Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
The candidate who is the residence of Punjab and from the BPL group, they are eligible for the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
Is there any age limitation for this Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme?
No, there is no age limitation for the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Yojana scheme. All age category candidates can apply for the scheme.
What is the main purpose of the Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, Punjab?
The state government of Punjab has launched this Sarbat Sehat Yojana for providing the cashless treatment to the lower-income groups.
For more news updates and information about some new schemes, check Timesalert.