Sevaarth mahakosh is an online web portal introduced by Maharashtra Government. The portal is developed and designed by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) department. The portal is introduced to provide services like salary information and payrolls for the employee of the state. It also provides services to the Maharashtra state government pensioner.
The portal was created to serve government employees with an easy method to download their payslip. Employees can check their salary details and complaint regarding the salary through the portal. The portal has benefited the employees, pensioners, and the government.
The government can now keep an eye on employee’s employment and the service’s details. The employees didn’t need to visit the office to collect their salary detail or other details. Now the employees can get their salary details from the comfort of their home.
Sevaarth Mahakosh portal
Sevaarth is a website portal developed to ease employees with the services. It operates activities which are taken up by the offices of various Department of Maharashtra Government. The portal is designed as an integrated system and includes 5 modules:
Payroll: The payroll module is for the preparation of the salary slips for the employees of the state.
Niwruttivetanwahini (Pension): Niwrutivetanwahini module is for the preparation of the pension cases and monthly pension bills of all the pensioners governed by the State Government.
DCPS & NPS: Account Maintenance and to Submit the contributions of the employees under the DCPS & NPS Scheme.
GPF Group-D: This module is for account maintenance. It is also for the recovery of the GPF statement for the Group-D employees.
Loans and Advances: This module is for the disbursement of the Loans and advances to the state government employees.
Steps For Sevaarth mahakosh payslip download
Sevaarth mahakosh web portal introduced to cater to employees with various services. The portal provides salary slip and other employment details to the employee. But to access all such information employees have to log in to the portal. Follow the below steps to login:
- Go to the sevaarth official website
- The website’s homepage will appear on your screen. You will see the login box on the right side of your screen.
- Enter the credentials like username and password,
- Next enter the given Captcha code correctly
- Now check all the details and click on the “Submit” button
- Now on the next page, select the employee corner report. There are various option on that, click on the view pay slip option
- Select the required month and year and click the “view” option.
- Now you can download and print by using the option given and get your payslip.
Sevaarth mahakosh pension payslip download
Sevaarth mahakosh portal has also provided services to the retired official of the state government. The pensioner can check their pension fund, loan information, etc. Now pensioner can download their Payslip by following the below steps:
- Visit the official Sevaarth Mahakosh web portal
- The homepage appears on your screen. Go to the login box which is on the right of the screen.
- Now, enter the username and password
- Next enter the given captcha code correctly.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button
- Go to the menu and select the Pension report option.
- After selecting that, you have to enter your PPO number.
- Now your pension report will display on the screen. You can now download it or take a print out.
How To Reset Sevarth mahakosh login password
An employee can reset their password anytime if they have forgotten their password. And the employee can also change their password for their security concern. There is no real issue with resetting passwords, it very easy and simple method. To reset login password follow the below steps:
- Visit the official Sevarth Mahakosh website
- The homepage will appear on the screen. Go to the login box
- Next, enter the DDO username and password.
- After filling the credential, enter the captcha code correctly.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button
- Now, select the “work” option and click on the payroll button.
- You will see the change option now click on reset employee password.
- Next, you have to enter the username and other required details.
- Click the verify option and reset the password.
- You get a message of the successfully updated password. Now you can log in to the portal with your password. For more information check Timesalert.
Uses of sevarth mahakosh portal
- The portal provides salary details and employment detail to the employee.
- Pensioner can download their pension slip from the portal.
- The portal provides an option of form 16.
- You can check GPF annual Statement, NGR Schedule, and DCPS R3 slip from the portal.
- The government can check the employee details when needed.
- The portal provides the loan details.
The sevaarth mahakosh portal introduced by the Maharashtra government to help employees with various services. It provides service regarding payrolls and salary information. The portal also provides retired state government officials with pension payslip and loan details. Employees have to log in to the portal to download payslip and to check other details.