Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Temple Tickets are available for Dasara this year. They are available in the online portal of the temple and Dasara celebrations are from 29th September to 8th October. These nine days are celebrated grandly at Vijayawada Kanaka Durga Temple, and the Goddess Durga will give darshan in nine different alankaras to devotees. Every year Lakh of people come to Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy temple for kanaka Durga Darshan. There will be special poojas during these days for the goddess Kanaka Durga. Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam has the official website through which you can book tickets for Dasara.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Dasara Tickets
Many devotees come to the temple for darshan in these nine days of Dasara celebrations. These days also called Navaratri in which the goddess appears in different avatars. Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam conducts special poojas like Laksha Kunkumarchana and Shata Chandi Yagam. Kanakadurgamma Temple has situated on banks of river Krishna on a mountain named Indrakeeladri in Vijayawada.
This holy goddess Durga is self-manifested and is the second largest temple in Andhra Pradesh. On the hill, Kanaka Durga is glowing with the lighting of crores of the sun with golden colour. Darshan of the Goddess on these Dasara Navaratri days is very promising, and you can see best alankar of Kanaka Durga.
The darshan timings, ticket prices, and online bookings are in this article. We will also provide you with the Alanakaram of Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy on ten days of Dasara. Each day the goddess is worshipped in different avatras and the last day is for Rajarajeswari Devi. Devotes come from different places to get darshan of Durga and take blessings. This article provides complete information about the tickets booking online and other relevant information. Go through the article for all these.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam
The different alankaram for the goddess on these Dasara days mentioned below. It provided by the Devasthanam committee of the Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy temple.
|September 29th||Sunday||Swarna kavacha Durga Devi|
|September 30th||Monday||Bala Tripura Sundari Durga Devi|
|October 1st||Tuesday||Gayatri Durga Devi|
|October 2nd||Wednesday||Anapurna Durga Devi|
|October 3rd||Thursday||Lalitha Tripura Sundari Devi|
|October 4th||Friday||Mahalakshmi Durga Devi|
|October 5th||Saturday||Sarswathi Durga Devi|
|October 6th||Sunday||Durga Devi|
|October 7th||Monday||Mahishashura Vardini Durga Devi|
|October 8th||Tuesday||Rajarajeshwari Durga Devi|
Vijayawada Kanakadurga Temple Darshan Tickets Online
The special pooja arranged on these days, and you can book the tickets online. Make sure to check them a few days before as the number of visitors on these days will record in high number. The Prices, timings, and process mentioned in this section.
- Sri Durga Malleswari Swamy Devasthanam announced individual kunkumarchana tickets available at Rs 3000 and Satha Chandi Yagam for Rs. 4000
- On the special occasion of Moola Nakhtram, which is Goddess Durga birth star she is decorated as Sarswathi Devi. On this day special kukumarchana tickets are available at Rs. 5000.
- Satha Kunkumarchana is available in two shifts one at 7 A.M and 10 A.M. Devotes can select the slot according to convince and buy the tickets.
- Satha Chandi Yagam performed at 9:00 A.M daily, but on the first day of Navaratri it starts at 10 A.M, and it is conducted only one batch for a day.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Dasara Tickets
This year the Dasara celebrations at Vijayawada temple are arranged grandly by Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Devasthanam. The timings are very much available for the devotees. The state government is also preparing facilities and arrangements to the citizens.
It estimated that about 8 Lakh devotees might visit the temple from various states like Telangana, Orissa, and Karnataka. Pilgrims visit the official website to book tickets of darshan and Seva tickets online. Visitor’s can also visit the temple directly and can reserve for the kunkumarchana and Satha Chandi Yagam.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy online booking
The online booking of tickets is a straightforward process, and that will complete in just a few steps. Decide the day you are planning to visit the temple during the Dasara festival. Here are the instructions you need to follow to get book tickets online.
How to book Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Dasara Tickets
- Visit the official website of Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Devasthanam online web portal.
- In the home page, you can see the complete details about the Darshan, Sevas, and Donations.
- Here, go down the page, and you can see these options. Now, tap on Darshans, and that will show you the Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy temple timings on eh screen.
- Dharma Darshanam is free of cost, and the timings are available on the official website.
- The all other should be booked prior and is available on the online website. Select the type of darshan and tap on book now an option on the screen.
- Here choose the date you want the darshan tickets from the calendar. Now select the number of members to visit and give their details.
- Enter their Name, Aadhar card numbers in the given text spaces and pay the amount using the online mode.
- The payment can complete through internet banking or using credit/Debit card available on the website.
- Now, take the print of these tickets while visiting for the darshan of Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Contact Details
We can call customer executives if you have any issues with the online Sri Durga Malleswara website. They have the toll free number which you can call at any times and get the complete information about the online ticket booking.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Contact Number: 1800 425 9099
For more updates and information, check Timesalert.