Amazon Quiz Today Answers: Amazon always offers exciting and valuable gifts in its Quiz Contest. It came back again with the Question and Answer Quiz. This Quiz time Amazon is only for the Amazon app users in the mobile. So, here we will update the daily answer to the Today Amazon Quiz Contest Questions. We need to answer the few General Knowledge questions to win.
Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- 1 Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- 1.1 How To Participate In The Amazon Quiz
- 1.2 Timings Of The Amazon Quiz Daily
- 1.3 How Winner Is Declared In Amazon Quiz
- 1.4 How to Play Amazon Quiz Daily Contest
- 1.5 Is Amazon Quiz Contest Genuine
- 1.6 Amazon Quiz Today’s Questions And Answers
- 1.7 Amazon Casio G Shock Watch Quiz Answers 12th July 2019
- 1.8 Amazon Quiz Answers 5TB Hard Drive – July 5th 2019
- 1.9 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers – June 09th, 2019
- 1.10 Amazon 25000/- Pay Balance Quiz Answers – May 30th, 2019
- 1.11 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 20th, 2019
- 1.12 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 18th, 2019
- 1.13 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 17th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
- 1.14 Amazon Quiz Today Answers 14th May 2019 – Sony Home Theatre
- 1.15 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers 15th May 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
- 1.16 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 16th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
The Amazon Quiz Contest always gives the latest electronic items to the winners of their Quiz Contest. You can win the Amazon-Apple watch completely free. There are other gifts like Redmi Note 6 Pro, Samsung 8 and many more. The prizes will be changing daily in the Quiz time Amazon. The prizes will be displayed in the Application page. Check the page to get the regular details about the Prize List in the Quiz Contest.
How To Participate In The Amazon Quiz
- This contest is only for the Amazon App holders. So, first, download the application from the Google Play store.
- Register in the Amazon Application and login to the application.
- In the home page, you can see the Amazon Quiz Today banner in the application with the winning prize details.
- Click on the start to enter the Amazon Quiz contest.
- Answer the simple questions in the page and get a chance to win the prizes of the Contest.
- The answers to these questions are updated regularly on this page. So, bookmark this.
Timings Of The Amazon Quiz Daily
The Contest starts at 8:00 AM every morning and ends at 12:00 PM of that day.
The winners of the Contest will get an official mail from the Amazon after the draw.
How Winner Is Declared In Amazon Quiz
The winner of the Quiz Contest is luck based Guys.
- When you answer all the questions in the Contest correctly, you will qualify for the lucky draw.
- The draw will carry among the participants who have answered rightly.
- The draw among the contestants will declare one participant as the winner.
- The random draw process will select a lucky participant.
- The declared winner is capable of claiming the prize of the Amazon Quiz Contest.
- The one winner will get the email and mobile message to the registered number.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Daily Contest
To participate in the Quiz contest, you need to register in the Amazon Application.
- All the Amazon App users can participate in the Contest.
- Open the Amazon App in your mobile and login to the account.
- The Amazon mentions these five Quiz questions on this page.
- Answer the question with the answers given here and come out of the App.
- If you answer the questions correctly, then you are eligible for the lucky draw contest.
- Best of luck guys.
Is Amazon Quiz Contest Genuine
Yes, the contest is genuine, and it is conducted by the Amazon. And the details given to this are safe and encrypted. Some of the lucky participants will win the prizes. The declaration of the winner is purely based on Luck. If you are lucky enough then you can win these exciting prizes.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Questions And Answers
These are the answers for the questions asked in the Quiz Contest. We have answered them correctly. Participate and win the prizes by giving these answers to the questions.
Amazon Casio G Shock Watch Quiz Answers 12th July 2019
1: Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
2: Hong Kong is the capital city of China. True, or False?
3: Which country is Prague in?
A: Czech Republic
4: First-time MPs, actresses Nusrat Jahan, and Mimi Chakraborty took oath as Lok Sabha members on June 25. Which party do they belong to?
5: Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
A: The Revenant
Amazon Quiz Answers 5TB Hard Drive – July 5th 2019
1: After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
A : Spiderman: Far From Home
2: Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
A: Mayank Agarwal
3: A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
4: Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
Q 5: Legendary athlete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
A: Milkha Singh
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers – June 09th, 2019
1) The world’s highest polling station can be found in Himachal Pradesh and it has 49 registered voters. Where is it located?
2) Which animal made a comeback on the Versova beach in Mumbai, after almost 15 years, when the beach was cleaned up by the efforts of the residents?
Answer- Olive Ridley Turtles
3) In technology terms, the prefix ‘Giga’ is used to denote a factor of one million.
4) The Indian Navy has teamed up with the government to launch the first ever underwater museum in India. Where will this museum be launched?
5) ______ will be the first Indian state to ban food delivery without a valid hygiene rating.
Amazon 25000/- Pay Balance Quiz Answers – May 30th, 2019
1) In geometry, which figure gets its name from the Greek word for ‘table’?
2) The name of which city comes from two words meaning ‘market for areca nut’ in the local language?
3) If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
4) Which of these big cat species is known to have a tuft or a bunch of hair at the end of their tail?
5) In which city can you find the mausoleum of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
Amazon OPPO 11 Pro Quiz Answers – May 22nd, 2019
Question 1: Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Answer: The Coca-Cola Company
Question 2: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil?
Question 3: In the recently concluded IPL 2019, which player won the ‘Purple cap’ for being the leading wicket-taker of the tournament?
Answer: Imran Tahir
Question 4: In which city would you find Capitol Hill, the seat of the government and an old residential neighborhood?
Answer: Washington DC
Question 5: The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 20th, 2019
1. Which was the first color film released in India?
Answer – Kisan Kanya
2. Shoojit Sircar’s next film stars Vicky Kaushal where he portrays the role of a revolutionary during the Indian freedom struggle. Which character is he playing?
Answer – Sardar Udham Singh
3. The Asian Wrestling Championships 2019 was recently held in Xi’an, China and India won 16 medals in the event, including one Gold. Which sportsperson bought home the Gold?
Answer – Bajrang Punia
4. Zoya Akhtar announced her new production house, along with the launch of her film Gully Boy. What is her production house called?
Answer – Tiger Baby Production
5. Who was the first Indian to ever win an Oscar?
Answer – Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 18th, 2019
1) In 2000, 17-year-old Priyanka Chopra won the title of Miss India and later that year went on to be crowned as ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Miss World
2) A narrow strip of water separates India and Sri Lanka. What is it called?
Ans – Palk strait
3) Consisting of over 1,349 pages and 591,552 words, which novel by Vikram Seth is one of the longest novels ever published in a single volume in the English language?
Ans – A Suitable Boy
4) An anemometer is a type of scientific instrument that measures the quantity of rainfall.
Ans – False
5) Raavana 1 is a low-orbit satellite. It is the first satellite of _. Name the country.
Ans – Sri Lanka
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 17th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Which is the smallest continent by land area?
Answer – Australia
2. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Answer – True
3. Which of the following Indian rivers, does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
Answer – Tungabhadra
4. Deepika Padukone is a leading actress in India. However, she wasn’t born in the country. Where is her birthplace?
Answer – Denmark
5. 30 years in the making, RTS is the first and the only Malaria vaccine that has demonstrated results to prevent the disease in children. A pilot for the vaccine was recently launched in which African country?
Answer – Malawi
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 14th May 2019 – Sony Home Theatre
1. Which famous comic book character shares his name with a city in Turkey?
2. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
3. In which country, would you find the Free State of Bavaria?
4. Anura is the scientific name for which well-known animal?
5. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers 15th May 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
Today Quiz Time: 8 Am To 12 pm
Today’s Prize: Oneplus 7 Pro
Winners Announcement Date: 31st May 2019.
1: What is the name of the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusks?
2: Arctic King, Iceberg and Little Gem are all types of which vegetable?
3: A person experiencing ‘Ablutophobia’ would be scared of which of these?
4: Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
5: The ____ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rs. 5
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 16th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer – Sodium Carbonate
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer – A Dance Form
3. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer – Does not Exist
4. Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer – Lava Dance
5. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman