Amazon Quiz Today Answers: Amazon always offers exciting and valuable gifts in its Quiz Contest. It came back again with the Question and Answer Quiz. This Quiz time Amazon is only for the Amazon app users in the mobile. So, here we will update the daily answer to the Today Amazon Quiz Contest Questions. We need to answer the few General Knowledge questions to win.
Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- 1 Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- 1.1 How To Participate In The Amazon Quiz
- 1.2 Timings Of The Amazon Quiz Daily
- 1.3 How Winner Is Declared In Amazon Quiz
- 1.4 How to Play Amazon Quiz Daily Contest
- 1.5 Is Amazon Quiz Contest Genuine
- 1.6 Amazon Quiz Today’s Questions And Answers
- 1.7 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 18th, 2019
- 1.8 Diesel Chi Watch Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- 1.9 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 17th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
- 1.10 Amazon Quiz Today Answers 14th May 2019 – Sony Home Theatre
- 1.11 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers 15th May 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
- 1.12 Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 16th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
The Amazon Quiz Contest always gives the latest electronic items to the winners of their Quiz Contest. You can win the Amazon-Apple watch completely free. There are other gifts like Redmi Note 6 Pro, Samsung 8 and many more. The prizes will be changing daily in the Quiz time Amazon. The prizes will be displayed in the Application page. Check the page to get the regular details about the Prize List in the Quiz Contest.
How To Participate In The Amazon Quiz
- This contest is only for the Amazon App holders. So, first, download the application from the Google Play store.
- Register in the Amazon Application and login to the application.
- In the home page, you can see the Amazon Quiz Today banner in the application with the winning prize details.
- Click on the start to enter the Amazon Quiz contest.
- Answer the simple questions in the page and get a chance to win the prizes of the Contest.
- The answers to these questions are updated regularly on this page. So, bookmark this.
Timings Of The Amazon Quiz Daily
The Contest starts at 8:00 AM every morning and ends at 12:00 PM of that day.
The winners of the Contest will get an official mail from the Amazon after the draw.
How Winner Is Declared In Amazon Quiz
The winner of the Quiz Contest is luck based Guys.
- When you answer all the questions in the Contest correctly, you will qualify for the lucky draw.
- The draw will carry among the participants who have answered rightly.
- The draw among the contestants will declare one participant as the winner.
- The random draw process will select a lucky participant.
- The declared winner is capable of claiming the prize of the Amazon Quiz Contest.
- The one winner will get the email and mobile message to the registered number.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Daily Contest
To participate in the Quiz contest, you need to register in the Amazon Application.
- All the Amazon App users can participate in the Contest.
- Open the Amazon App in your mobile and login to the account.
- The Amazon mentions these five Quiz questions on this page.
- Answer the question with the answers given here and come out of the App.
- If you answer the questions correctly, then you are eligible for the lucky draw contest.
- Best of luck guys.
Is Amazon Quiz Contest Genuine
Yes, the contest is genuine, and it is conducted by the Amazon. And the details given to this are safe and encrypted. Some of the lucky participants will win the prizes. The declaration of the winner is purely based on Luck. If you are lucky enough then you can win these exciting prizes.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Questions And Answers
These are the answers for the questions asked in the Quiz Contest. We have answered them correctly. Participate and win the prizes by giving these answers to the questions.
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 18th, 2019
1) In 2000, 17-year-old Priyanka Chopra won the title of Miss India and later that year went on to be crowned as ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Miss World
2) A narrow strip of water separates India and Sri Lanka. What is it called?
Ans – Palk strait
3) Consisting of over 1,349 pages and 591,552 words, which novel by Vikram Seth is one of the longest novels ever published in a single volume in the English language?
Ans – A Suitable Boy
4) An anemometer is a type of scientific instrument that measures quantity of rainfall.
Ans – False
5) Raavana 1 is a low-orbit satellite. It is the first satellite of _. Name the country.
Ans – Sri Lanka
Diesel Chi Watch Amazon Quiz Today Answers
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 17th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Which is the smallest continent by land area?
Answer – Australia
2. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Answer – True
3. Which of the following Indian rivers, does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
Answer – Tungabhadra
4. Deepika Padukone is a leading actress in India. However, she wasn’t born in the country. Where is her birthplace?
Answer – Denmark
5. 30 years in the making, RTS is the first and the only Malaria vaccine that has demonstrated results to prevent the disease in children. A pilot for the vaccine was recently launched in which African country?
Answer – Malawi
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 14th May 2019 – Sony Home Theatre
1. Which famous comic book character shares his name with a city in Turkey?
2. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
3. In which country, would you find the Free State of Bavaria?
4. Anura is the scientific name for which well-known animal?
5. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers 15th May 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
Today Quiz Time: 8 Am To 12 pm
Today’s Prize: Oneplus 7 Pro
Winners Announcement Date: 31st May 2019.
1: What is the name of the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusks?
2: Arctic King, Iceberg and Little Gem are all types of which vegetable?
3: A person experiencing ‘Ablutophobia’ would be scared of which of these?
4: Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
5: The ____ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rs. 5
Amazon Quiz Today Contest Answers May 16th, 2019 – OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer – Sodium Carbonate
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer – A Dance Form
3. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer – Does not Exist
4. Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer – Lava Dance
5. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman