Join Indian Army Registration notification has recently published by the Indian Army Recruitment Board for various recruitments. The candidate, who is interested in joining the Indian Army, they can apply for this through the website. The official notification released for the eligible candidates. The suitable candidate can apply for various posts according to their qualifications. An aspirant should submit their Join Indian Army Application Form before the last date. The Join Indian Army recruitments information is available in the Indian Army official website.
Join Indian Army Registration
- 1 Join Indian Army Registration
- 1.1 Join Indian Army Registration @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.2 Join Indian Army Vacancies 2019 – 2020
- 1.3 Join Indian Army Exam Date Syllabus
- 1.4 Join Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Document Required for The Join Indian Army Registration
- 1.6 Join Indian Army Selection Procedure
- 1.7 How To Apply For Join Indian Army Registration 2019-2020
- 1.8 Join Indian Army Contact Details
The notification for the Join Indian Army Registration process has released. Now the candidate can fill the Join Indian Army Application Form through the official website. There are huge vacancies available in different posts. The applicant can choose the position, which he/she wants to apply. The educational qualification and, the age limitation is separate for all vacancies.
After satisfying all the eligibility conditions, the applicant will able to apply for the Join Indian Army recruitments. The candidate can log in to the Open Bharti Online form and apply for all trades like Clerk, Technical, Tradesman, Nursing, GD, SKT (Store Keeper Technical), etc. The Indian Army is the most significant field, where the candidate can make their career in any area. As per the government rule, the candidate has to submit the online application for all Indian Army Open Bharti Rally.
Join Indian Army Registration @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Join Indian Army Registration process started on 24th July 2019. The male and female applicants can apply for these recruitments. Some of the posts are only for male candidates. For a brief idea about the recruitment, the candidate can check the official website. On 22 August 2019, the registration process for the Join Indian Army will close.
The candidate has to submit their application before the late date. The candidate only submits the registration form online. There is no other way available for it. After selected for the Join Indian Army recruitment, the candidate has to go through the medical and physical test. The procedure is mandatory for all selected candidates. Through this article, the candidate can get an idea about the Join Indian Army Registration process, eligibility, recruitments, and other relevant information.
Join Indian Army Vacancies 2019 – 2020
The Indian Army Board has recently published the recruitments for several vacancies. Both male and female candidates can apply for all recruitments. To Clerk, Technical, Tradesman, Nursing, GD, SKT, etc. posts, the vacancies are available. As per the job, the number of vacancies, age limitation, eligibility, qualification, and the pay scale is different.
|Join Indian Army Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Technical Officer||191||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|JAG||8||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|SSC NCC||55||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Technical Entry Scheme||90||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
Join Indian Army Exam Date Syllabus
In the Join Indian Army Registration official notification, only the starting date for the registration process and the closing date have announced. The exam date has not published by the Indian Army Board. After a few days, the board will release the Join Indian Army notification.
The candidate has to submit the application form before the last date and take patience for the following information. Before the exam date released, the admit card for the exam will first publish. An applicant has to download the hall ticket to attend the examination for the Join Indian Army recruitment.
Join Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidate, who wants to attend the Join Indian Army Registration process, first has to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Without fulfilling the requirements, the candidates are not able to apply the application form for Indian Army. The Eligibility conditions are different for all posts. The candidate can check the official site for the eligibility conditions because for every position the required qualification is different.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- The age limitation of the candidate must be in between 17 years to 35 years old
- An applicant must have to complete enrollment with 55% marks
- The applicant has to complete their 12th with 50% marks from recognized board/ university
The candidate can check first, that they are eligible for the recruitments or not. To check the Eligibility, the candidate can go through the listed steps.
- Open to the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on JCO/ OR Enrolment
- Click on Eligibility for the Recruitment process
- Fill all the details
- The screen will show you that you are eligible or not.
For more Information Click Here
Document Required for The Join Indian Army Registration
Some essential documents required at the time of filling the Join Indian Army Registration form. An applicant has to submit these relevant documents with the application form. Without verifying the documents, the candidate’s application form not accepted. The materials are;
- Candidate’s Voter Id/ PAN Card
- Candidate’s Birth Certificate
- All educational Certificates
- Resident Certificate
- Physical Test Certificate
- Medical Test Certificate
Join Indian Army Selection Procedure
The Join Indian Army Selection process is too long for the applied candidate. In the first stage, the entire eligible candidate appears the written examination. The selected candidate will invite for the interview round. The interview process will happen in two phases. After qualifying the interview round, the candidate has to go through the physical test round. In the final round, the last selected candidate has to submit their medical certificate in the Indian Army Office.
- Written Examination
- Interview Round
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For Join Indian Army Registration 2019-2020
An applicant can apply for the Join Indian Army Registration 2019-2020 through the Indian Army Board official website. The details about the site have given below. The applicant only applies for the vacancies through online mode.
- Open the official website of Indian Army
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the JCO/ OR Applicant Eligibility Form
- Click on Check Eligibility
- Now the Join Indian Army Registration 2019- 2020 application form will appear
- Fill the application form with required details
- Submit the needed Documents
- Submit the application Form
Join Indian Army Contact Details
- Address – Join Indian Army, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
- Join Indian Army Email Id – [email protected]
- Join Indian Army Registration Contact Number – 01123092294
For more information and updates about Government recruitments, check Timesalert.