Ts epass scholarship is provided by the Government of Telangana, for the backward and minority classes. Every year lots of students apply for this scholarship and get benefited. Ts ePass scholarship application form is released every year. Eligible students can apply before the due date. Telangana e-pass scholarship application form 2021 is currently available to apply on the official website.
TS ePass Scholarship 2021
The Government of Telangana provides different type of scholarships to the backward section of the states. There are two types of scholarship schemes, such as:
- Pre Metric Scholarship:
Through this scholarship, ePass provide monetary help to the students of class X (SSC) and under below who is studying in Telangana state.
- Post Metric Scholarship:
Through this Post Metric scholarship, students who are eligible for Class 10th that is SSC will get benefits.
Eligibility Criteria For TS ePass Scholarship
Before applying Ts ePass scholarship application form, the student has to check the eligibility criteria. Once they have ensured that they are eligible, they can apply. The requirements are:
- The category of SC/ST students has parental income 2 lakhs or less than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Also the BC, EBC, or Disabled Welfare categories students, who have parental income 1 lakhs or below per annum.
- A student must have an attendance of 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Other categories except for SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DWS.
- Must have admitted under the management quota and sponsored seats.
- Pursuing online courses, part-time courses.
- EBC students must study Intermediate.
- The BC, EBC, and DWS category students are studying courses offered by open universities, category B seats in MBBS, BDS, distant mode.
- The aggregate amount of the scholarship always more than the stipend of the student.
Eligible Colleges For TS ePass Scholarship
In Telangana state all the post-matric colleges, which are recognized by the State Government.
Courses Eligible For TS ePass Scholarship:
Post Matric scholarship is provided for all the eligible students above class X (SSC). This course is divided into four groups. Such as,
- Group – 1: In the first group, all the professional courses are included such as Degree and PG courses in Medicine, Agriculture, Technology, Engineering, Veterinary, and Allied Science, Business Finance, Management, Business Administration, Commercial Pilot License course and Computer Application / Science.
- Group – 2: In the second group, technical graduate and all other professional programs and PG programs like M.Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research included in this, which are not covered in the group- 1. It also included all postgraduate course like, C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./etc. and graduate level diploma course.
- Group – 3: It includes the National Institute of Fashion Technology course ( NIFT ) and all the degree programs which are not included in group-1 and group-2.
- Group – 4: All the Intermediate, Intermediate level Vocational Courses, ITI/ITCS are included in group-4. Students now can also search here for PFMS Scholarship and its benefits.
How To Apply TS ePass Application Form
An eligible student can fill the application form through the official website. Here only online mode is available. Student can fill the application form by considering the given procedure:
- Go to Official Website: first login the official website i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. or click on the link given below.
- Click the Scholarship Link: At the top of the homepage, click on scholarship option. Below the homepage, there are some services like post matric scholarship services and pre-matric scholarship services, etc.
- Tab the Relevant Link: After selecting the services, click on your preferable registration link. There are two types of registration like fresh registration and renewal registration, which is the present right side of the page.
- Fill the Details: In the new page applicant have to fill up all the details like personal details, qualification details, and bank details correctly because one wrong information will reject the application form.
- Submit the Application Form: After filling all the information correctly, the applicant has to recheck the details then enter the code and tab on “Submit Application”.
- Print the Application: lastly applicant will take a printout copy of the filled application form which has to submit in the concerned school and college.
TS epass Scholarship Required Documents
At the time of registration, the applicant has to upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Mark sheets and relating documents of the qualifying exam.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate authorized by the state.
- Caste certificate issued by the state.
- Pass Book
Telangana epass Scholarship Contact Number
Ts e-pass scholarship application forms now currently available for both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. The applicant can submit the form before 31st January 2021. One who faces troubles while applying for Ts epass scholarship then contact the customer service number and those details are mentioned here.
- The Ts epass Scholarship Contact Number for technical issues: 040-23120311, 23120312
- The Telangana Epass Scholarship helpline number for general issues: 040-23390228
- Email: [email protected]
Here all the information about the Ts e-pass scholarship 2021, such as What is Ts ePass Scholarship, types of scholarship, Eligibility Criteria, who are not eligible, eligible colleges, course eligible, how to fill up the application form and the which documents are required are given on this. Hopefully, all the information are helpful to you. Also, check for other educational news on Timesalert and stay updated.