AIMS Portal for the Railway Employee is the online website that will help employees and in their salary details. It helps in managing the accounts of the Indian Railway system. AIMS plays a vital role in providing the Railway Employee Payslip quickly. AIMS Portal Login maintains the highest number of employees under 17 railway zones and numerous railways divisions of Indian Railway.
Indian Railway is the most significant transport system network in the world and gives employment to numerous citizens of the country. AIMS Portal Indian Railway is the online site that is maintained by the government and has regular updates important for the employees. Some of them are aware of AIMS Portal usage. Here we will give the complete information about the AIMS Portal Indian Railway Registration, Login, and Employee RESS Payslip.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway
Indian Railway is the fourth largest railway network in the world and has Lakhs of employees working in day and night. It generates around 1.9 Lakh revenue and AIMS is introduced to maintain the records easily. An employee can check their Salary Slip, Monthly Salary Record, Income Tax Details, and PF Details. The Employee can access these services with AIMS Portal Login. Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) is the online system for an employee which is developed by the Centre for Railway Information System.
The Railway employee can use AIMS (Accounting Information and Management System) to view their data, services, Railway Employee RESS Payslips, salary deduction, advances and many more. You need to register in the web portal to avail all these services. We will give you the complete information about the AIMS Portal Login, payslip Check, Registration. Here the article will provide every step about the web portal. Employees who are familiar with the online process will get help in the section. The AIMS Mobile Portal Login will give you a secure method anytime and anywhere from your smartphones.
AIMS Registration Portal
As the employee in Indian Railway one should register himself in the web portal for access for information. The process is pretty simple and will take only a few steps to complete. Here in this subdivision of article, we provide you with the details.
How to Register AIMS Portal
- Visit the AIMS Portal home page in your browser or click here to redirect the page.
- You can see the option on the webpage and tap on Employee Self Service form them.
- It will open the AIMS Portal Login, and down the page, you can see the New User Registration link on the screen.
- Tap on the link that will open the AIMS Portal Registration page on the window.
- Give your Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in their respective spaces.
- Tap on Submit option on the page that will send the initial password to the mobile number after verification is successful.
- Give the password sent on mobile and tap on Register and Login button on the page.
- To get the initial password user should send message to 09821736069 with text SMS START in the message body.
- You can change the password form your account after the access.
- The system verifies the password and AIMS Portal Registration completes and displays the home page of RESS on screen.
AIMS Indian Railway Login
Employees can log in the website anytime after the registration process and can check the details. You can check the registration steps in the above section of the article. To get all services, you need to AIMS Portal Login using the features. Here are the steps to log in the AIMS Web Portal.
How to Login AIMS Portal By Railway Employee
- Open the official website of AIMS in your chrome browser of the device.
- Tap on Employee Self Service option on the web home page on the screen.
- Here, you can see the AIMS Login page on the screen.
- Give your User ID and Password in the given fields and tap on Submit option on the screen.
- Now, the employee can get access to their account quickly and can check their RESS Payslips, View information, and all services.
- Tap on the Forgot Password link below the login section of the page.
- It will redirect to the Password recovery page with the text fields on the screen.
- Give your User ID and Mobile Number in the fields which given during the registration process.
- Enter your Birth Date in format and tap on submit option. It will send a temporary password to your registered mobile number.
- Using these details log in to your account and reset your password again from the online web portal.
AIMS Portal Salary Slip Download
We can get the AIMS Portal Payslip from accessing the account with the login credentials. All the information is available on the dashboard of the employee account.
- Open the login page of AIMS and get access to the account using the Login details.
- You can see the account page and find the RESS pay slip option from the services in the employee account.
- Select the month of the payslip you want to download and click on it to download.
- It will display the AIMS Employee PaySlip on the screen and tap on the print option for the hardcopy of the salary slip.
AIMS Railway Mobile Portal
The mobile portal of AIMS will help you to get the information anytime and anywhere quickly. Most of us use smartphones for different purposes, so, logically, railways have AIMS Mobile App for their employees.
The Application is available in the App Store with the name RESS and has a comfortable interface. It gives all services in the web portal and occupies very less space in memory, and there is no need to log in each time. You can also find the download link on the official website.
AIMS Portal Customer Service
For any further assistance you can give the information you can contact your higher officials. Employees can also write an email to the given address and except the fast reply.
Email: [email protected]
DF (CCA), Railway Board
E-mail: [email protected]
For more regular updates check Timesalert