APSRTC Online Bus Pass is the official website to apply for students. It will reduce the time required for the process, less paperwork and makes the facility easy for everyone. The apsrtc student bus pass is eligible for all candidates going to educational institutions in the state. We can apply fresh registration or renewal for the new academic year from Apsrtc Online Bus Pass website. There are also other features of website like update details and edit application. We can track the application of bus pass online. Here we will give you all updates on APSRTC Bus Pass Application and Renewal through online.
APSRTC Online Bus Pass
The road transport corporation is the biggest and most common people transport source in the state. It consists of 427 bus stations, 128 Depots and 692 bus shelters with growth in a number of buses every year. The APSRTC Online Bus Pass is the best and very useful initiative taken by the government to apply the student bus pass easily. It provides the facility to apply online for below and above SSC students in different forms. There is an online web page for NGO’s Application form and journalist in apsrtc bus pass online.
We can track our application status after completing the process in online portal easily. In this article, we will give you complete information about the APSRTC Student Bus Pass Application. The application process is very simple. We need to give the required details in the form and upload photograph and take a print and submit the form in the respective college of students. APSRTC Bus Pass Edit application can be made in the update details section of the website. Also, read about PFMS Scholarship details.
The Apsrtc bus pass application will be verified by and approved by the head of institutions. Now, you can go to Depot mentioned in the registration form and get the Apsrtc Student Bus Pass. We can also renew the bus pass online on the same official website.
How To Apply APSRTC Bus Pass Online
The APSRTC Online Bus Pass application is very simple and there are two different forms available for above SSC and up to SSC students separately. The two forms require the same information with only a bit different. Here we will give you the process to apply for the Apsrtc Bus Pass Application.
Details required to Apply Bus Pass Online
- SSC Details for above 10th class students
- Student Details
- Residential Address
- Institution Details
- Bus Route Information
How to Apply Student Bus Pass Upto SSC Online
- Visit the official website of APSRTC Online in your web browser.
- You can see different application links for student’s bus pass online up to SSC.
- Choose the one you are eligible to apply for an online bus pass.
- Fill the student details section with your name, Date Of Birth, Mobile number, Aadhar card details in the respective fields.
- Upload the photograph manually with the pictures available in your device with the given measurement and pixel size and photo data size also.
- We can also upload a photo with the help of a web camera by clicking on the option.
- Enter the residential Address in the spaces provided for them.
- Give your school information like name, district, Admission Number and School Address.
- Give the route details like Centre, Pass type and check the details.
- Click on “Submit” option below and finish the application process.
- You can take the APSRTC Bus Pass Application PDF copy print to submit in the respective institution for further process.
- We can take the APSRTC Bus Pass Application print from the website easily if you have forgotten during the registration process.
- Open the print application form tab from the web browser and give your Application ID and click on the submit option.
Steps to Apply Student Bus Pass Above SSC
This is also available in the online bus pass website and it requires the same details as the above procedure. The additional information you should have is your 10th class details to apply.
- Open the website and click on Student Bus Pass above SSC option.
- Now enter your details like SSC Board type, regular or supplementary, Year of Pass and Date Of Birth.
- Enter your student information with name, father’s name, Aadhaar Card Number, Email, Mobile number and photo in the fields given.
- Give your residential details like district, mandal, village, and Address in the space given.
- Type your institution name and Address, Admission number, course name and year in fields given.
- Select the center and Pass Type required from the drop box given then tap on the “Submit” button.
- Take the APSRTC Online Bus Pass Application print on the next webpage and give the form in your institution for the next process.
NGO’s APSRTC Bus Pass Application
The bus pass is also available for the recognized NGO’s of the state. As the apsrtc bus pass cost will be less when compared to regular one for the organization. So, it is very helpful for them. Here we will give the complete details required to fill the application form.
- Launch the website of the Apsrtc website in online.
- Select NGO’s Application Form on the web page which will redirect you to the form.
- We need to fill the APSRTC Bus Pass form and submit in the nearby Depot for verification.
- Give your name, Employee ID, Date of Birth and Appointment and other details which are mentioned in the form.
- Complete the certification section in the form from the respective organizations.
- Sign the form as the acceptance of the information given and submit the application.
Steps To Apply APSRTC Journalist Application
- Open your web browser and search for apsrtcpass.in.
- Tap on Journalist Application from the options available and this will display the form on the screen which you need to download or take a print.
- Fill the information and submit it in the respective government Apsrtc office.
- You need to give the details like Accreditation Number, Name of Applicant, designation, and Address of Media and name.
- Give your Email, Address, and Mobile Number and attach the latest photograph with Attestation.
- Enclose the documents like Xerox of Aadhaar Card, Accreditation Card, and Employee ID and submit the form.
- The verification process will take only a few days and you will get the updates.
APSRTC Bus Pass Enquiry Numbers
The inquiry number of APSRTC will help you with all the troubles in the application. The Bus Pass Enquiry Numbers are 866 2523928, 866 2523926, 866 2570005, 9959225467.
For more updates check Timesalert