AP CCE LMS: Students are the bright future of our country. Therefore it is the government’s and nation’s responsibility to ensure that they get the best of everything. Best quality education, right to put forth their opinion, right to ask a question and equal rights to all. Keeping in mind of all these requirements the state government of Andhra Pradesh and along with the evaluation system for educational institutions, proposed by the central government has initiated the Andhra Pradesh Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation self-Learning Management System or the CCE LMS AP.
The system provides the facility of online premium quality education to the students at their doorstep. All the students of Andhra Pradesh student can be the beneficiary of this initiative by the state government of AP.
AP CCE LMS
The Andhra Pradesh Continuous and Comprehensive self Learning Management System is an initiative to help the students get a good quality education. Every student of the Andhra Pradesh state can enrol themselves under the CCE LMS through online registration. As we are well aware of the adversities students face to get educated, this initiative is a significant step to bring them out of their misery. Now they do not have to worry about the daily hassle to reach school on foot by walking for miles. With the CCE LMS (Learning Management System) initiative, the students can attend online classes with great tutors, only a few clicks away.
There are numerous courses which are made online for the students to have access. They can enrol themselves in a varied range of courses and start the journey of learning. The student needs to register themselves, and the AP CCE LMS initiative can benefit all the eligible students. It provides numerous educational sources like SWAYAM PRABHA, SWAYAM and NPTEL. The courses and all details give the option to choose a language. Based on their convenience, students can choose between English and Telugu languages. AP CCE LMS, the Self Learning Portal by Andhra Government has innovative ways to engage students in studies. They have video-based learning to make the process of learning more accessible.
AP CCE LMS Registration
For being the beneficiary of all the facilities provided by the AP CCE LMS, the students required to register themselves under the system. By CCE LMS User Registration, the student can attend online classes for different courses as well as take the online assessment after completion of their course. The student who does not register for the AP CCE self- Learning Management System then they will not be able to take the online assessments and will not be able to check their performance in the particular course. To register for the AP CCE LMS, the applicant needs to follow a specific set of instructions:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh CCE LMS.
- When the homepage displayed, then the applicant will have to click on the link for registration.
- The applicant redirected to the registration form webpage. In the registration form, the applicant has to provide details in the specified fields. These details include information like – name, age, gender, contact details, email address, date of birth and also detail about the type of user. Enter the details of user type, and there are options provided like –student or faculty. The applicant will have to select accordingly. Also, the information on the college needs to enter. Whether the college is private or government-owned and the name of the college is also necessary.
- After successful CCE Learning Management System registration, the applicant provided with a username and a password. When the next time the applicant wants to access the course, they will need to produce the AP CCE LMS username and password, and they have taken to the last point they left.
- At the bottom of the page is the captcha code for verification, the applicant will have to enter the correct captcha code to complete the process of registration. Then they will have to click on the register button.
- After successfully registering the applicant will be able to access all the study material related to the course selected by the applicant. There will be videos, notes and self- assessment test and quizzes, which will help the student.
- The applicant who have beforehand registered on the online portal then they do not have to follow the registration steps. They can merely login AP CCE LMS to have access to their course content.
Advantages of CCE LMS AP Online Registration
There are numerous benefits of the AP CCE LMS in moulding the overall knowledge and skill set of the student. Some of these advantages mentioned below:
- The first and foremost advantage or plus point of the CCE LMS is that it carves away for self-learning attitude towards education among the students.
- Students introduced to a whole new technology. Online studies help students to understand the advancement due to latest technology.
- CCE LMS Self Learning Portal by Andhra Government is a new and innovative way for easier access to education.
- For inducing better understanding of the courses and making all concepts clear the AP CCE LMS introduces video-based learning.
AP CCE LMS Login @ celms.ap.gov.in
All the registered students can easily access their Andhra CCE LMS account by using their username and password. They can log in to their account and access all the study material. Having an account also enables the students to download the study material so that they can study whenever they want. So, to login to AP CCE LMS account, the student will have to follow a few easy steps. These steps mentioned below in detail:
- When the student visits the official website celms.ap.gov.in, they will find the link referring to log in at the top of the homepage on the right side corner.
- As the student will click on the login option, the website will ask for username and password.
- The student will have to enter the correct username, password and the captcha code for verification in the specified fields.
- Once the student has successfully logged in, the website will redirect them to a dashboard option where they can check out the list of offered courses.
AP CCE LMS Course List
The complete course list is made available on the celms.ap.gov.in online portal. The applicant and students can check the list by visiting the online portal. There is a choice provided to the students based on their convenience, and they can choose between regular course and Gpaper’s course list. They have to follow specific steps to do so. Those steps mentioned below:
- To visit the regular course, the student will have to visit the student program list link on the online CCE LMS AP portal. The list displayed on the screen.
- To visit the Gpaper’s course list, the student will have to click on the specified link on the CCE LMS portal
We have here included the necessary information related to AP CCE LMS. So the interested candidates can check it and do the registration. After that login CCE LMS and avail all its benefits. For other information of any, check Timesalert.