APOBMMS minority Loan is now available for the BC, SC, ST, Kapu, etc. category candidates. The people from Andhra Pradesh State can apply for this minority loan through its official website of APOBMMS. Recently the State Government has announced the notification for the BC, SC, ST Caste Welfare loans.
The interested candidates now apply for the scheme online. The AP OBMMS project ensures transparency and fairness in facilitating subsidy transfer for economic support scheme. The article is about the AP OBMMS Loan, we have given all the vital information about this minority loan. Check this article for getting more updates.
APOBMMS Minority Loan
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has released a website where the people can easily find the self-employment/ Economic Support schemes. They don’t have to search for a different website for different schemes. The name of the website is “Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS), Andhra Pradesh State. From this official website, the candidate will get the application form of different schemes, and also they can directly apply for these schemes through the online website.
The AP government has recently released the notification for the APOBMMS minority Loan application. The interested candidate can apply for this scheme through its official website. The AP OBMMS Loan is five types like SC, ST, BC, OC, and Kapu Minority Loan. The registration form is different for all loans. The candidate has to select their loan type before applying for the APOBMMS minority loan scheme. The state government will help the candidate financially to start the business. Because of this scheme, the unemployment ratio is day by day, decreasing in the state.
APOBMMS Minority Loan Beneficiary Status
People can apply for only one AP OBMMS minority Loan. Once they apply for the loan, they can check the APOBMMS minority Loan Status through its official website. Also, the information about the scheme is available on the website. The candidate can check the loan status through it. The site has all the update information about the OBMMS minority Loan. You can check this all before apply for the APOBMMS minority Loan.
APOBMMS Loan Last Date
The registration form for the OBMMS loan is now available on the official website. The candidate can apply for the scheme before the APOBMMS Loan the Last Date. The government has released the starting date and ending date of registration. Before the last date of the registration, make sure your application form for the minority loan will be submitted.
AP OBMMS Loan Important Dates:
|OBMMS Loan Registration Form||Important Date|
|Registration will end|
APOBMMS Loan Details
The OBMMS website is a government authorised website, where some schemes are available. The candidate can search for information about those schemes through the website. Also, the APOBMMS Loan application forms are available here.
|Name||OBMMS Minority Loan Scheme|
|Authorised By||AP Government|
|Name of the Loans||SC, ST, BC, OC, and Kapu Minority Loan|
APOBMMS Loan Process
The state government has launched the OBMMS website for the growth of their state. Through this one website, the candidate can easily apply for more than one scheme. The scheme is one type of Self Employment Scheme for the candidates.
- The scheme develops the socio-economic
- Through the scheme, the women get the opportunity to start their business
- The APOBMMS Loan Process is developing confidence among minorities of being relevant stakeholders to build the nation
APOBMMS Loan Eligibility
Interested candidate has to satisfy all the eligibilities if they are interested in applying the OBMMS minority loan scheme. Without satisfying the conditions, an applicant can’t be able to apply for the scheme. If they did, the registration form would automatically reject.
- The applicant must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The beneficiaries must belong to a Minority Community
- The age of the candidate must be in between 21 to 55 years
- The annual income of their parents’/ candidate should not more than Rs. 75,000/- in urban areas and Rs. 60,000/- in the rural area.
- The candidate must have their Ration card and Aadhar card.
Documents Required for APOBMMS BC, SC Loan
An applicant has to submit certain documents along with the OBMMS Minority Loan registration form. In below we have listed the entire documents name.
- The candidate’s Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- One copy of Aadhar Card
- Ration Card Xerox
- One passport size photograph
How To Apply for APOBMMS Minority Loan
The candidate can apply for the APOBMMS BC Loan through its official website. Before the last date of registration, the candidate has to submit their OBMMS Loan application form in the website. Through this scheme, the applicant will get financial support from the state government to start their new business. Because of this minority loan scheme, the unemployed people can get the chance to make their future. To help the applied candidates, here we are discussing the procedure to apply for the APOBMMS Minority Loan. Check all the steps and apply for this scheme before the end of the registration.
- Visit the AP OBMMS official website
- Click on “Apply Online”, which is present on the Homepage
- Now, the list of corporations will display, select your corporation
- Choose beneficiary types from “Individual” or “Group”.
- Enter Financial Assistance is Default “Bank Linked Schemes”.
- Choose Sector type from “Transport Sector”, “ISB”, and “Agriculture”.
- If you select the “Transport Sector”, then you have to choose scheme Auto, Car Taxi, Tata Ace, etc.
- Choose the scheme unit cost range
- Click on “GO”
OBMMS Minority Loan Application Form
- The application form will show on the screen
- Select District, Mandal, Panchayat, Village, and Habitation
- Enter the Driving License number, the validity of the license and the Badge Number
- Select the bank name and the branch name
- Put the ration card number
- Select physical status and caste
- Enter the valid mobile number
- Fill the educational qualification
- Give the house number and permanent address
- Pay the application fee through online
- Click on Final “Submit”
- Now the application form has been successfully submitted, and the candidate will get the Beneficiary ID.
Kapu Corporation Loan Status Check
The applied candidate can check the APOBMMS Loan Status from the OBMMS official website through the Beneficiary ID. From this process, the applicant can get know the status of their application form. For check, the APOBMMS Beneficiary Status, follow the below steps.
- Open the OBMMS portal
- Search for Status Check Option
- Click on it
- Enter the Beneficiary ID and required details
- Click on Submit/View
APOBMMS Minority Loan Contact Details
For further information about AP OBMMS, you check its official website. The candidate can also make contact with the OBMMS through its toll-free number. Here are the OBMMS address and the contact numbers.
- AP OBMMS Email ID – [email protected]
About AP OBMMS Minority Loan
Define the OBMMS?
Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) is a scheme deployed by the AP government for monitoring the implementation of self-employment/ Economic Support of the state.
Who can apply for the APOBMMS Loan?
The candidate who is the residence of Andhra Pradesh and who belongs from the Minority community, they are eligible for the AP OBMMS Minority loan.
What is the age limitation for the OBMMS Loan?
From the age of 21 years to 55 years, the candidate can apply for the OBMMS loan.
How many types of Minority Loans are available in OBMMS?
In OBMMS website, many schemes are available for the eligible candidate. There are five different types of APOBMMS Minority Loans present in it. Such as;
- OBMMS SC Minority Loan
- APOBMMS ST Minority Loan
- OBMMS BC Minority Loan
- APOBMMS OC Minority Loan
- Kapu APOBMMS Minority Loan
For more government schemes and updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 APOBMMS Minority Loan
- 1.1 APOBMMS Minority Loan Beneficiary Status
- 1.2 APOBMMS Loan Last Date
- 1.3 APOBMMS Loan Details
- 1.4 APOBMMS Loan Process
- 1.5 APOBMMS Loan Eligibility
- 1.6 Documents Required for APOBMMS BC, SC Loan
- 1.7 How To Apply for APOBMMS Minority Loan
- 1.8 OBMMS Minority Loan Application Form
- 1.9 Kapu Corporation Loan Status Check
- 1.10 APOBMMS Minority Loan Contact Details
- 1.11 About AP OBMMS Minority Loan
- 1.12 What is the age limitation for the OBMMS Loan?