Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is the national scholarship only for girls belonging to the minority class in the society. It is the national scholarship available all over the country. All the eligible minority girl students can apply for the scholarship for their studies. It is implemented to provide financial support to the students, which helps them to complete the education.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has the direct transfer of money process that increases transparency in the scheme. It is only for the minor category of girl children. The main objective is to support the students from the burden of money required to complete education. Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship also wants to change the mindset of minority parents towards their girl child and help them to improve their standard of living.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 1 Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 1.1 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019
- 1.2 Objectives and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- 1.3 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Amount
- 1.4 Selections of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 1.5 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Last Date
- 1.6 Eligibility For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- 1.7 Documents for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- 1.8 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application form 2019
- 1.9 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal Login
- 1.10 How To Renewal Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- 1.11 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
- 1.12 Begum Hazrat Mahal Contact Numbers
It is one of the national scholarships where only minor citizens are eligible to apply. It is available in all states of India, according to the minority population. The Begum Hazrat Mahal national scholarship is elementary to apply using the official portal. It is previously known as the Maulana Azad National scholarship, where the amount of transfer is responsible for MAEF. The Ministry of Minority Affairs, India, raises funds for this purpose.
According to the Indian National Commission for Minorities Act, the candidates belonging to Muslims, Christians, Janis, and Buddhists come under minority communities. The distribution will base on these populations in the states. The foundation is a non-profit social service organisation that is established to promote education to the minority section of society. The scholarship provided for admission, tuition fee, and allowances of students. Education can bring everyone together, make equal, and bring development in the country.
The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is stated by the foundation in the 2003-04 academic years to help the poor minority candidates. Student’s applications to this scholarship are increasing every year, and to date, it supported about 6 lakh students. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has given Rs. 504.16 crore for students in the form of scholarships for their education. The application, eligibility, and all details of this National Scholarship are available here.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019
|Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Started for||education scholarship|
|Available||minority category Girls|
|Type||Central scholarship scheme|
Objectives and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The main reasons for the initiative of this scheme are below. We also mentioned the rules and regulations of the scholarship, which may change in the period.
- To provide education to the minority category girls.
- To improve the status of living of low-income families
- It helps the girl to stand on her terms and nor depend on others
- To change the people thinking towards girl education
- It helps to complete the minimum education qualification for the minority candidates
- It provides direct transfer of the amount to the bank accounts of applicants.
- Candidates with low income will get first preferences in the selection process.
- The scholarship is not available for the abroad study of students.
- Students discounted the studies for any reason will not attain the scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Amount
The scholarship provided for the school students girls to complete their secondary education quickly. The amount of scholarship for different standards given below
|Class 9th and 10th||5000|
|Class 11th and 12th||6000|
The scholarship amount is for the students for their school and college fees, stationery, and payment of exams fees.
Selections of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The selection of students based upon the percentage of marks obtained in their previous standard class or qualifying exam and annual income of the family. The state wiser and community wise quota decided based on the minority population in that particular state. If the state does not receive enough applications of the community quota, then it will transfer to the other state where they are more applications from the same community. Also, read about West Bengal Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Last Date
The scholarship application is only available at the start of the academic year in July and will close by middle fop the October. Sometimes the last date may extend, but it is better if you apply before the last date. So, if you have any changes in the application, you can make them in an extended period.
|Online Application||15th July of every year|
|Last Date of Application||30th September (May extend up to mid-October)|
The application is available only in the online process, which is very easy to complete in just a few seconds.
Eligibility For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The candidates who apply for this national scholarship should reach this criterion to apply. The list mentioned below
- Girl students belonging to notified minority communities, which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Janis, and Parsis, are only eligible to apply.
- The students studying in the 9th to 12th standard will get a scholarship amount under the scheme.
- Girl’s candidates who secured 50 % marks in previous standard class are eligible to apply.
- The income of parents should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh from all sources.
- Only two students from the same family can avail of benefits under this national scholarship.
- There is no need to pay any application fee online or offline for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
- You should submit only one application for the scholarship. Any duplicates found are cancelled form benefits.
- The candidates apply for this should not enrol in any other state or central scholarship scheme.
Documents for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Students need a set of documents while applying for scholarships along with application form. All these should be in digital format to upload in the online portal. The list mentioned below
- Aadhar Card
- Previous year marks meme
- Income certificate in Hindi/English Language. If it in the regional language, then make it notarised in the Hindi/English version.
- Caste certificate
- State residence proof
- School verification Form
- Bank Passbook first page
- Passport Size Photograph
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application form 2019
We can apply for the scholarship only in the online portal of the MAEF website. The process is simple, and that takes only a few steps to complete. Here are the details of the application process.
- Open the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship in the browser, and you can see the home page.
- If you are a new applicant, then tap on the “Register” option on the page that will take you to the new web page.
- Go through the instructions on the screen and tap on continue with registration at the end of the screen.
- Here you can see the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application form on the screen with space available for details.
- Select the Class for applying, Name, fathers’ name, and mother’s name and date of birth in their respective fields.
- Choose religion form drop list and write Address and state and District of your residence.
- Now, select the school state and district and DISE code and give the name of school and address in text fields.
- Give a valid mobile number and tap on the Send OTP button on the screen and give the number in the space provided.
- Tap on verify OTP and then submit the application form, and you will receive a message of details.
- You should log in the account and upload the required documents and give the necessary details to complete the application form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal Login
We need to log in the account to complete the application after the registration process. Here are the instructions that help you
- Open the website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal and tap on the Login option from options on the right side of the page.
- You can the login page on the screen and give your Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and enter the Captcha code.
- Tap on the Login button to access the account and complete the application form and submit.
How To Renewal Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The scholarship does not have any renewal process, and you to apply fresh for every class. The students of class 9th to12th should apply for these every year submitting their previous year education certificates.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
You can check the status of the scholarship application in the online portal quickly. The instructions mentioned below will help you with this process.
- Visit the website of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship and select the status option form menu.
- Choose the scholarship category and identification details from the drop list.
- Give the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the field and enter the code for Captcha.
- Click on View Application Status that will display on the screen. You can see the stage of your application from submitting to fund transfer to the account.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Contact Numbers
If you any questions about the Begum Hazrat Mahal foundation or scholarship, you can write a message to officials from the contact us page on the website. The Email and phone numbers are available here
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship helpline: 011-23583788/89
- Email address: [email protected]
- Mail Address: Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi-110055
What is the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Amount?
It provides an amount of Rs. 5000 to 9th and 10th class students and RS.6000 to 11th and 12th standard candidates.
Who can apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
Girl students who belong to minority communities and having a family income less than Rs. 2 lakh are eligible to apply for a national scholarship.
Does the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is the central scholarship scheme?
It is a national scholarship where all the minority communities girl candidates of the country can apply for benefits.