MU OET 2023 is the university level entrance exam conducted by Manipal University for under and post graduation courses offered. The exam is conducted every year for student admissions. MU OET is offers engineering, applied science, and pharmacy courses. Students who score minimum marks in the entrance exam will get admissions into Manipal University online exam. MU OET 2023 is also a way to get an allocation in the affiliated institutions and colleges that offer these courses.
You cannot go through the admission process without making an application to university. In this article, we will give you the complete information about the MU OET 2023 Application, exam dates, eligibility, syllabus and counseling dates. All these are officially announced by the university.
MU OET 2021
It is an entrance exam for the graduation entrance into the professional courses. The application to MU OET is the online mode form the website. Candidates should fill the important details in the form. So, you need to know the complete information about the process and other details to complete the application. We need to register in the MU OET 2023 website when the notification releases to apply the form. Candidates need to check the eligibility for the application which is given in the article. Go through the complete article where the information is divided into different sections.
MU OET 2023 conducts the exam for under and post graduation and also for the BBA course. So, we will give all the details about these three exams at the university. MU OET is the only gateway for the various courses of technology and management. Students for medical course admission you need to appear for the NEET examination. We gave the complete details on NEET 2023 Application form and you can check the details. Check below for the further information on MU OET 2023 Examination.
MU OET 2023 Exam Dates
The MU OET Exam schedules for the start of the application to counseling date are listed out here clearly. Students need to submit the admission before the last date through the online process. So, it is necessary to have the idea about the important and exam dates.
|Name Of Event||Date Schedule|
|Online Application||October 2023 Last Week or November 2023 first week|
|Last Date to Application Submit||March to May 2023 (depends on course)|
|Online exam slot booking||Last week of March to May 2023 (depending on course)|
|Hall Ticket Download from website||Next day of slot booking|
|Exam Dates available||April to May 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week May 2021|
|Counseling Date||First week of June 2021|
These are the important dates and the exams will depend upon the course you want to apply. This complete information is available in the notification when published. We will update with the details when released by the university so check regularly here for the latest updates on MU OET 2023 Exam Dates.
MU OET 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for appearing the exam will depend upon the type of course exam you want to appear. You can check the eligibility for the application from here.
Minimum Marks to secure:
- To get admission in the courses of MU OET one should gain a minimum score of 50 % marks in the entrance exam of Manipal University for all courses.
Under Graduation Course
- Candidates should pass the 12 standards from a recognized board with 50% of the minimum score.
- Physics, English, and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects in 12th standard along with chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject as optional.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MU OET under graduation exam.
Post Graduation Course
- Applicants should pass B.E/B. Tech or AMIE or equivalent degree from a university or recognized colleges and institutions.
- Candidate should have a 12th standard, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or any equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- These are the eligibility list for the different courses offered by the university for under and post graduation.
MU OET 2023 Application Form
Candidates need to apply from the MU OET 2023 website where you can fill the application form. Here are the steps for how to apply for MU OET examination online.
How to register for MU OET :
To complete the online application we need to register on the website of the university.
- Open the link for application of course you want from the list.
- Select the register option on the web page and give the required details in fields given.
- This will give the registration number which will help you to login back again to complete the application.
How to Apply MU OET 2023 Application Form
- The online application of MU OET is available on the official website of the university.
- There will be different links provided for the courses offered. You need to select from the list you want to apply.
- Open the application form and there will be different steps involved in the process.
- You need to first register on the website to fill the application. The registration will help you to login back and edit or complete process again.
- Give the required details in the form, upload images and select the course and check the details before fee payment.
- Once the payment is done you cannot edit the application. The exam fee can be made in online mode through credit or debit cards.
- Students can also fill the offline application by taking print of the form from the website and fill the details and send the application to university with demand draft and required documents.
- The offline filled application form should be sent with DD to the below address
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
MU OET 2023 Application Fee
The fee of the MU OET is declared by the university and you can need to make the payment while applying. The applicants of offline should send the amount in the form of Demand Draft (DD) along with the form.
|Student category||Application Fee|
|General candidates||2000 Rupees (Course- Rs.600, Test Fee- Rs.1400)|
|International/ Foreign/NRI/NRI Sponsored category||2500 Rupees|
MU OET 2023 Merit List
To qualify the exam the candidate needs to score 50 % of total marks in the online examination. The results of the university exam will be officially announced on the website. As the seat allotment will be done on Merit basis, subject preference and number of seats. Candidates can check from the official website for the merit candidates.
MU OET 2023 Seal Allotment
As we all know the seat allotment will be done on the basis of marks scored, choices of subject and availability of seats. The allotment status of the student after counseling can be checked from the online portal by logging to the account. Students will also get an e-mail about seat allocation.
If the candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted then you can change login back to the portal and participate in the next round of counseling. If you have not attended the next round then the earlier eat allotment will be considered. If once you have appeared for the second counseling you cannot get back the previous seat.
MU OET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will be conducted in the form of online.
- It is a Multiple Choice Question Paper Pattern with 200 questions in all
- 2 hours and 30 minutes is the duration of exam time.
- The paper contains questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics, and general aptitude questions.
- Students will get one mark for the correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of questions|
MU OET 2023 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus will be different according to the courses chosen for the under and post-graduation entrance. The syllabus for UG will be generally the topic from 10+2 standard. The PG syllabus will cover the graduation topics. The complete MU OET 2023 Exam Syllabus is available in the official notification when released.
How to prepare for MU OET 2023
Here are a few tips which will help you to get a good score in the examination by doing the smart work.
- Students should cover all topics in the given syllabus and make revision notes.
- Once you are done with syllabus then concentrate on hard topics and most repeated in the previous year papers.
- Attempt the online test regular to manage the time and for practice.
- Get the entire document you require to attempt the exam and check them before you reach the exam center.
MU OET 2023 Contact Number, Address
There are contact numbers for all the departments of the MU OET 2023 which will help you. You can also check for the address in the contact page of the university website page easily. Click here on contact us to redirect the page and choose your department of the issue and share to them.
For more updates on university application check Timesalert.