El Paso Electric Company situated in El Paso, Texas, and was formed in 1901. Since August 30, 1901, El Paso Electric (EPE) has been serving its consumers. El Paso Electric Railway Company was the company’s name at the time.
El Paso Electric Utility Bill
A Texas-based public utility owned by investors that generate, transmit, and distribute energy in western Texas and southern New Mexico. Nuclear power, natural gas, bought power, solar and wind turbines are among its energy sources.
Six electricity generating facilities are owned by the firm, with a net dependable generating capacity of 2,010 megawatts. It has around 400,000 residential, commercial, industrial, government, and wholesale customers. Electricity is distributed to retail customers primarily in El Paso, Texas, and Las Cruces, New Mexico, and it is resold to electric utilities and power marketers.
To pay your El Paso Electric Utility Bill, through the official portal you have to create an El Paso account or if you already have an account, you can log in through to do various payments and avail of other services provided by El Paso.
How to create El Paso Account
To create an account in El Paso, follow the given steps;
- First, you have to go to official website then click on manage my account option shown on the homepage.
- Now you re directed to the login page.
- Then choose the option create account.
- First, you have to fill your personal details such as User ID, Email, Name, Password, Mobile Number, etc. and have to enter security questions and answers.
- Also have to choose the preferred communication method, that is either Email or Text.
- Then, verify user information
- Last, after verification of Email you can complete your registration and your El Paso account will be successfully created.
How to login El Paso Electric portal Online
To get logged in to El Paso, follow the given steps;
- First, you have to go to official portal then click on manage my account option shown on the homepage.
- After getting re directed to the login page, you can enter your username and password on the available space and click on the login option
How to pay El Paso Electric Utility Bill online?
To pay your El Paso Bill online, follow the given steps;
You can pay your El Paso Electric Utility Bill online by the option BillMatrix
You can pay your El Paso Electric payment and/or security deposit online or over the phone. Payments are accepted seven days a week, 24 hours a day (including holidays). BillMatrix is in charge of processing the payments. All forms of payment made through this service include a $2.35 service fee. The BillMatrix service fee was not distributed to El Paso Electric.
To facilitate payment through BillMatrix, there must be the following required information;
- El Paso account number (Electric)
- Service address zip code
- Credit card or ATM/debit card number, expiration date, and billing zip code (where the credit/debit card statement is mailed for payment) if payment done by card
- If payment is done by check, include your checking account information as well as your routing number.
- Amount to be paid
You can do a minimum payment of $0.01 and a maximum payment of $600.
Pay Electric Bills at epelectric.com
To make a payment you must go to the online portal and click on the pay now option. Scroll down and choose BillMatrix – Pay now. Now you are redirected to BillMatrix’s payment page, where you will need to enter your El Paso Electric account number, billing zip code, and email address, etc. Then to view your billing statement and make a payment through your banking account, click on ‘Continue.’
Apart from BillMatrix, there is also another option to do the payment but not online and it is called Bill2Pay
EPE’s mobile-enabled web self-service website accepts payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays). All payments made through this service, including those made through the Bill2Pay app, are subject to a $1.95 service fee. Bill2Pay is in charge of processing the payments. This service’s Bill2Pay cost will display on your credit card account or bank statement. El Paso Electric is not compensated in any way for the Bill2Pay service fee.
Electric Bill Payments Online Via Bill2Pay
To facilitate payment through Bill2Pay, there must be the following required information;
- Remember to get registered yourself on El Paso Electric’s web self-serve and Keep TRAC
- EL Paso account number (Electric)
- Credit card or ATM/debit card number, expiration date, and billing zip code (where the credit/debit card statement is mailed for payment) if payment done by card.
- If payment done by check, include your checking account information as well as your routing number.
- Amount to be paid
For more updates check Timesalert.