Kalyan Lakshmi Status available in the online portal, and you can check using the application Number. The Telangana government has started this welfare scheme for minorities of below poverty line. Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam will give financial support for the people that prevent child marriages in the state. The scheme mainly uplifts the parents who can get their daughters wedding by giving them one-time financial assistance. The government launched the scheme for the minorities and backward class people of the state. Candidates who want to apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Application can check the eligibility and use in an online process.
Kalyana Lakshmi Status
The scheme is the welfare initiative of the Telangana government for economically weaker sections. All interested candidates can apply from the online portal and should reach the eligibility of the scheme. The financial support to the girl or their marriage purpose. It called as Shaadi Mubarak for the Muslim community brides and application is also an online process.
The TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is initiative of the Telangana government launched on October 2nd, 2015, for the weaker section of the state. The scheme is available only to the citizens of the state. Kalyana Lakshmi amount is One Lakh Rupees to the eligible applied candidates. The amount transferred to the Bride’s other bank account or the Bride’s account in case of the orphan. It increases transparency in the system with no third party. The scheme has benefited about 3, 60,000 girls till the records of March 2018 under TS Kalyana Lakshmi.
The application of the scheme is online, and candidates can apply in the official portal. You can check the Kalyana Lakshmi Status in the website easily using your Aadhaar number. Here we gave the complete details about application, status checks in the online checks. Go through the entire article that has all information Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam make sure you have the documents listed below before the application.
Details of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
|Name of Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi|
|Eligibility||SC, ST, BC, EBC, and minority|
|Purpose||Financial support to Bride’s|
|Amount||Rs. 1, 00,116|
Features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
The features of the welfare scheme that help the minority section of the state and that reduces the child marriage that can cover the large part of the marriage expenses.
- The scheme covers minorities and Backward Class of the state.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme serves the financial assistance for the girl’s marriage.
- The candidate will get an assistance of One Lakh Rupees
- The scheme enables the girl to avail the support by applying online
- Girls from SC, ST, OBC and Minority class covered under this scheme.
- The amount is transferred to the bank account directly of the applicants. It provides transparency in the scheme.
- We can apply and check Kalyana Lakshmi Status form the official web portal.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility
There are criteria for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme that every applicant who wants to apply should reach them. Here is the list of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme eligibility, check them before you start the application process.
Age: Girl should have minimum 18 years and above as the scheme does not support child marriages.
Unmarried Girls: The scheme is for only unmarried girls like widowers and divorces are not eligible for taking benefits of the scheme.
Backward Class: All applicants should belong to the backward or minor class. Girls from the weaker economic sections are also eligible to apply for the scheme.
Family Income: The total family income should be less than equal to or less than Rs. 2 Lakh for applicants in urban areas. The income limit for the family in rural areas is Rs.1.5 lakh, and the disabled income limit is Rs. 1.5 Lakhs. The minority income limit is Rs. 2 Lakh.
State Resident: Applicant needs to be the resident of the Telangana state. Candidates who don’t have the proof of domicile of state and migrates are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
Marriage Date: The scheme is applicable for the marriages that took place after 2nd October 2014 are only eligible to apply.
Documents To Apply TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
There are specific lists of documents which you need to keep handy before you start the application process. Here we provide you with these documents list
Age Proof: Candidates should submit the age proof in the application form. Both the bride and groom must upload the scanned copies in the portal to confirm that it is a legal marriage.
Residential Proof: Applicants have to upload the scanned copies of residential proofs. They can submit utility bills, tax bills as proof.
Caste Proof Document: Girls belong to SC, ST and OBC should submit the caste certificate issued by the government office.
Marriage Document: The couple should register their marriage under legal advisors. The marriage registrar issues it, and you should have scanned copy to submit.
Aadhaar Card: we need the scanned copy of the bride and groom Aadhaar card to apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam.
Bank Account: the bank account details of the girl to which the beneficiary amount will transfer.
Income Certificate: For the economically backward class, they can submit income certificate.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Application
The application for the scheme is available from the online portal. You need to follow these simple steps to complete the application. Go through this section of the article to complete the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Application.
How to Apply Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
- Open the official website for Kalyana Lakshmi in your browser that will open the home screen of the portal.
- Here on the screen, you can see the two sections for Kalyana Lakshmi for SC, ST, BC and EBC and Shaadi Mubarak Service for the minority.
- Choose your category and tap on the Registration link on the page of the screen. It will open a new window.
- On the screen, you can see the Kalyana Lakshmi Application Form where you need to submit the details.
- Give the details of the bride like SSC available or not, name of the bride, father name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar number, educational qualifications, caste, phone number, Mother name, and all other required details.
- The income certificate section consists of details Mee Seva No., Applicant Name, father name, district, Mandal, MRO name, and total income.
- Caste certificate details that include Mee Seva No. as per certificate, Applicant and Father Name, District, Mandal, MRO Name and Caste.
- Give the permanent and present Address and Bride bank account and Bride Mother’s Account details in the text spaces assigned.
- Enter the Bride Groom details, which are the name, date of birth, Aadhaar card, religion, caste, family income and occupation, and Permanent Address.
- Enter the details of the marriage and upload the documents required in the given format and sizes.
- Give the code in the image for the security purpose and then check the details and tap on Submit option.
- It will complete the Kalyana Lakshmi Application, and you can take the print of it from the page.
- You can also quickly check the Kalyana Lakshmi Status from the online portal using Aadhaar card number.
How to Apply Shaadi Mubarak Online
- Visit the official web portal of the Kalyana Lakshmi, and you see the links for two categories on the screen.
- Tap on registration link of Shaadi Mubarak section, or you can click here to redirect the application page.
- Here give the particulars of Bride includes name, birth date, father name and others which are mandatory in the text fields.
- Give the income certificate details in the text fields provided on the application page.
- Enter Permanent and Present address in fields that have district, Mandal village, pin code details in them.
- Give the Bride and Bride Mother bank account details to which the amount will transfer.
- Enter the Bridegroom details and his permanent address and enter the details of the marriage.
- Upload the documents in formats and the required sizes and check all details provided in the application form.
- Click on Submit option that will complete your registration and take a print of the form for further purpose.
Check Kalyana Lakshmi Status Online
We can check the Kalyana Laxmi Status in the online web portal using girl’s Aadhaar (UID) and phone number details. Here are the steps that will help you with checking Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Status. The portal has the status check links for both Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak online.
How To Check Kalyana Lakshmi Status Online
- Visit the official website of Kalyana Lakshmi in your browser.
- Here you can see the Print/Status option links for both Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak Services.
- Click on the Status option on the screen, and that will redirect you to the new page.
- Here give the Bride’s UID (Aadhaar number) and Phone Number in the text fields.
- Tap on the “Get Status And Print” button on the below of the screen.
- Here you can see the Kalyana Lakshmi Status easily in the web portal
- It will display the status of your application like the stage of amount transfer, and you can also take the print of it.
Kalyana Lakshmi Contact Numbers
For any issues with website or application, you can contact the customer executives of solution. Here are the contact numbers that connect
- Kalyana Lakshmi Status Contact Numbers
General Issue: 040-23390228
Technical Issues: 040-23120311, 23120312
Availability: 10:30 A.M- 5:00 P.M only on working days.
What is Kalyana Laxmi Scheme?
Kalyana Lakshmi scheme or Shaadi Mubarak provides the financial support for marriages by the Telangana Government. It is the best welfare scheme for the low section of the state and reduces the burden of marriage.
Can we Apply Kalyana Lakshmi after marriage?
Yes, we can apply the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme only after the marriage is registered. You need to give the marriage details in the application form.
How can I use Kalyana Lakshmi 2019?
You will get the financial assistance for marriage expenses. The amount is transferred o the Bride’s bank account. Visit the official website to apply for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme.
For more information and regular updates, check Timesalert.