PNB Knowledge Center: The Punjab National bank starts PNB Knowledge center for their employees to handle things efficiently. It helps to maintain the employee records and centralize the payroll process. PNB Knowledge center has many useful features that will help the human management system, work easy. It helps the employee selection, self-service, and automatic payment process. All the employees should register in the PNB HRMS Login to get the advantages of this PNB Knowledge center. Here we will give you the details about the PNB Knowledge center and HRMS Login.
PNB Knowledge Center Login
PNB Parivar HRMS started in 2006 as the welfare scheme for the employees. It is essential for the employees as the Employee Promotions and selection is all available in this web portal. PNB HRMS Login will help to automate the process of payment by gathering the data. It calculates various deductions and generates employee pay reports. These all become easy as the employee should apply for the leaves in PNB HRMS Login.
PNB Knowledge center Login is the natural process using the login credential given by Punjab National Bank. It is helpful for present and retired employees and has different welfare schemes for them. PNB Knowledge center Login also has the training module, which keeps track of the employee training and development activities. PNB HRMS Login is the self-service portal that is accessible through the online.
PNB Parivar HRMS Login Benefits
There are many benefits offered by the PNB HRMS Employee Login. In this section, we gave the list of them.
- Easy access to information and maintain the employee records
- An employee can apply online leave, performance appraisal, and also training management.
- Check the payrolls of the employee, and it will also deduct the amount and generate a payment repots.
- A retired employee can also Login and check the pension payrolls.
- An employee can claim and submit the document for health insurance.
PNB HRMS Employee Login
The Login of PNB HRMS Login will give you many benefits, and you can access your account quickly. This PNB a user-friendly web portal and here we will provide you with all the information. The Login to the PNB HRMS can offer you the below information
- Results of internal exams,
- Check the internal notice boards to employees.
- Also, can check Employee Transfer/Posting and results.
PNB Knowledge Center Login Page
- Visit the official website of PNB HRMS portal form your browser.
- You can also click here to redirect to the page directly.
- You can see the latest updates scrolling in the home page and Login section page.
- Tap on the link saying “Click on Login into HRMS” from the web page. It will open the login page on display.
- Give the User ID and Password details in the fields given on the page. If you don’t have login credentials, then contact your management.
- Tap on Sign In button below that will give you the access to your account.
Forgot PNB Knowledge Center Password
It will help you to reset your password from the login page easily. Follow the steps below and get back your password.
- Open the login page of PNB HRMS Login and tap on a link on Forgot password from the page.
- It opens a new web page where you should give the details to reset the password.
- Give your User ID in the text box given in the page and tap on continue option below.
- It will send you the new Password t the registered Email or an SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
PNB Knowledge Center Registration
Every employee should log in to the PNB Knowledge center New Website to avail the benefits and facilities of HRMS. The login details will give at the time of joining. If you don’t have them, then contact your branch manager and submit your job information, mobile number, email ID, and required documents. They will verify your documents and will assign you a User ID and Password to the PNB HRMS Login
PNB HRMS Website Contact Number
PNB Knowledge center has the contact numbers that will help you with any question regarding the website. Here we will give the address and phone number details below.
Punjab National Bank
Head Office- Human Resources Management Division
PNB Corporate Office,
Plot No.4, Sector 10, Dwarka,
New Delhi- 110075
2. PNB Knowledge Center Contact Number: 011-28075196/97
For more information and updates check Timesalert