KCET is the common entrance exam for the admissions in engineering and medical courses in the state. This exam is conducted by the Karnataka government every year for their students. It will give you entry to the university and colleges in the country. Candidates who completed their intermediate level can apply for this exam to get access to professional courses. The seat allotment is upon the KCET results and rank scored in the examination. Here we will give the complete details of KCET 2021 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, and all other information.
KCET Exam is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority to provide the admission in engineering and other professional courses. All the exam-related things will be taken care of by KEA. The CET 2021 exams will be there for both Under Graduation and Post-graduation courses. All the exams, results, seat allotment of all these will be taken care of by the Karnataka Examination Authority. The UGCET is for the under graduation courses, and PGCET is for post-graduation. All the details about these exams are available on the KCET official website. In this article, you can find all necessary information about the examination.
This exam, which is the Karnataka Common Entrance Exam, is conducted for the eligible students. KCET 2021 is the only gateway to get admission in engineering, medical, architecture, farm science courses in the state. You should download the admit card from the website after application in the given dates. All these are available on the official website the details are given below in the article.
KCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates should be aware of the Exam schedule and the notification release. Below are the listed out dates that will give you the complete information about the essential Exam Schedule of KCET 2021 Exam.
|KCET 2021 Exam||Dates|
|Application start date||February 1st week 2021|
|Last date of application||February 4th week 2021|
|KCET 2021 Admit Card||April 2nd week 2021|
|KCET Exam||April 3rd week 2021|
|Kanada Language Test||April 3rd week 2021|
|Answer key||May 1st week 2021|
|Any objection in the answer key||May 2nd week 2021|
|Result Declaration||May 4th week 2021|
|Counselling starts||June 2nd week 2021|
These are the estimated dates KCET Exam scheduled by the authorities. These exact dates are given in the notification released. We will update here when the Karnataka Examination Authority provides the dates.
KCET 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility is the vital thing that an applicant should be aware of before the application. The KCET will only allow the students applications who are eligible for the course admission. Here check the eligibility criteria lit in this section and start the process of application.
- The Applicants should have citizenship of India and residence in Karnataka state.
- They should pass from a recognised board of intermediate or 10+2 with suitable aggregate.
- The student should have a minimum of 50 % of aggregate in the board examination to apply.
- The SC/ST/ Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates with 40% of marks are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants of engineering should have the main core subjects of physics, chemistry, and math in their 12th or equivalent course.
- Students for medical courses should have physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology as the main subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent.
The criteria list everyone should reach to get admission in the professional courses quickly.
KCET 2021 Application Form
The KCET 2021 application is simple, and you should have the personal, contact, and educational details handy with you. The application forms, KCET admit card and results all will be available only on the official website. In this part of the article, we will give you the process of application in a step process.
How To Fill KCET Application Form 2021
- Open your browser and search for KCET website in your search box.
- Now, it will open the home page of Karnataka Examination Authority in the browser.
- Here you can see a section for Flash News on the screen where all latest links given.
- Check here for the KCET 2021 application for under or post-graduation as per your choice.
- You can also tap on Admissions on the web page and select from the drop list on the page.
- Tap on the link for UGCET 2021 that will redirect to the application form on the window.
- Enter details like personal and educational details in the given spaces.
- Check the details and submit the application form from the website.
- The application for KCET 2021 is possible only through the online process.
- Make sure you take a print of the application for the reference of registration number that is useful for further purposes.
KCET 2021 Application Fee
The authorities of Karnataka examination decide the application fee. You can pay it through offline or online mode. Students can pay the payment at the end of the application or take demand draft in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
|GM,2A,2B,3A and 3B candidate of Karnataka||350|
|SC/ST Category-1 and female candidates||250|
|Candidates from outside Karnataka state||750|
|Applicants from outside of India||5000|
KCET Result 2021
The results declared by the examination authority in the official website. KCET Results given after a month of completion of the examination. The authorities will publish the answer key after the exam where we can check and also make an objection to them about the answer key. It can be done in given dates by the authorities. They will recheck the KCET answer key and start the evaluation process.
How To Check KCET Results 2021
These results given on the website where they will provide you with a link of Results. Here are a few simple steps that will help you to check KCET 2021 Results.
- Open the online website in the browser on your device.
- Here you can see a link for KCET results on the page and tap on it.
- Type your Roll number and Details in the window given and tap on submit button.
- It will display your results on the screen, and you can take print of them also.
KCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be in offline mode where you need to mark the answer option on the OMR sheet.
- The time duration for each paper or subject is 80 minutes.
- The total marks are 180, where each paper consists of 60 marks.
- KCET question paper will be in multiple-choice objective types.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong answer, and each question carries one mark.
KCET 2021 Exam Syllabus
The questions in the entrance exam will be from topics of the intermediate syllabus. You can check the previous question papers for most frequently repeated topics. It will help you in the preparation of the examination. The complete KCET 2021 exam syllabus will give in the notification.
KCET 2021 Contact Number, Address
The contact numbers will help you to solve all issues in application or other. Here are the address and phone numbers
- Phone Number: 080-23460460
- Email: [email protected]
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
For more information about University entrance exams, check Timesalert.