Manohar Jyoti Yojana is a new scheme which has recently added to the scheme of the Government of Haryana. The new project is a subsidy scheme under which a consumer can install solar rooftop system and will get a subsidy of Rs. 15,000/- for the total expenditure. The Manohar Jyoti scheme is being implemented to take the attention of the people towards the use of Solar Energy. The target of the scheme is to promote renewable energy in all over India. To get the subsidy, here we have given all the details about the Manohar Jyoti home lighting system project. Check this article to get more updates about the Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana Haryana
- 1 Manohar Jyoti Yojana Haryana
- 1.1 Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 Scheme
- 1.2 Manohar Jyoti Solar Plan Details
- 1.3 Benefits of Manohar Jyoti Home Lighting System
- 1.4 Manohar Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
- 1.5 Documents Needed For Manohar Jyoti Yojana
- 1.6 Manohar Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
- 1.7 How To Register Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
- 1.8 How To Apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme
- 1.9 How To Recover Manohar Jyoti Yojana Forget Password
- 1.10 Manohar Jyoti Yojana Contact Details
- 1.11 About Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme
The state government of Haryana has recently launched the Manohar Jyoti Yojana for the Haryana people. The scheme was released by the Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 2017. The main aim of the scheme is to make the farmers self-sufficient in the state. Under the Manohar Jyoti solar plan project, the government is providing a unique solar home system to all consumers in the Haryana state.
Through this scheme, the state government is offering the subsidy of Rs. 15,000/- to all consumers /farmers for financial support. The Haryana government has started this scheme for providing a batter technology and high-quality solar system to the consumers. It also gives the lithium battery facility, which helps the farmers a lot.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 Scheme
Manohar Jyoti Yojana scheme is an excellent initiative of the state government of Haryana. The project is not only offering the high-quality solar system but also it has made self-sufficient. The more important thing is the lithium battery, which works for a long time.
So, from this scheme, the farmers/consumers will get maximum benefits. Through solar energy, they can charge ceiling fan, LED lights, mobile phones, etc. To have the Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme benefits, the candidate has to apply for the scheme by its official website.
Manohar Jyoti Solar Plan Details
The Manohar Jyoti Solar Plan is a beneficiary scheme for the consumers/farmers. The interested and eligible people can apply for the scheme through its official website. On 2017, the state government of Haryana released this Manohar Jyoti Scheme for providing financial assistance to the farmers.
|Scheme||Manohar Jyoti Yojana|
|Announced By||CM of Haryana Manohar Khattar|
|The released the Year||2017|
|Launched For||Haryana State|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Subsidy for Solar Systems|
|Aim||For Promoting Renewable Energy|
Benefits of Manohar Jyoti Home Lighting System
The Haryana government is giving lots of facilities and benefits through the Manohar Jyoti home lighting system project. Some of the benefits are;
- Under the Manohar Jyoti Solar Yojana the people who need electricity they will get from this project.
- The project is providing free electricity to around 16,700 families in the state.
- When the electricity is distributing freely, it will cause the govt. A debt of approximate cost of Rs. 7500/-.
- The consumer will get the subsidy of Rs. 15,000/- on each solar system from the state government.
- In the solar system, a lithium battery has installed, which generates energy without paying any cost.
- The solar system can generate power from 1KW to 500KW.
- From one solar system, a person can charge two LED lights, one fan and can charge the mobile phones. So, the consumer can use this when the power cut is happed.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
Some eligibility criteria have to fulfil by the interested candidate, who are interested in this Manohar Jyoti Yojana. The eligibilities are;
- The first and most important eligibility condition is, the candidate must be a Haryana Residence.
- The scheme chooses among those people who live outside the village or the farming land.
- The household which has no electricity or very little access to power, they will choose as the beneficiaries.
- The candidate should be the farmer as far as the occupation is concerned.
Documents Needed For Manohar Jyoti Yojana
Certain documents require to complete the Manohar Jyoti Yojana registration process. Check the name of the materials before applying for the scheme.
- Candidate’s Residence Certificate
- Government Identity Proof of the applicant (Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID, etc.)
- Applicant’s photocopy
- Invoice Certificate and System Photograph, which was provided by the ADC office
- Test Report of the system through the ADS office
- Commissioning Report
- Income certificate
Manohar Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
The consumer can apply for the Manohar Jyoti Yojana scheme through the official website of Department of New and Renewable Energy. The consumers of the state are getting lots of benefits from this solar system project when they apply for it. The Government is also giving the subsidy to the applied candidates. Through this website, the candidate can apply for the solar power plant and solar water heater.
Before applying for the scheme, the candidate has to complete the login process. Once the login c, now you can apply for the Manohar Jyoti scheme. When the login gets completed promptly, the candidate will get the login details, through which they can apply for the solar plant scheme.
How To Register Manohar Jyoti Scheme Haryana
For a start, the registration process follows the given instructions.
- Go to the website
- Click on Apply online
- Choose Apply Now
- Click on New user Registration here
- Enter the Full name, email id, mobile number, password, state, and captcha code
- Click on Validate
- Now the candidate will get the login details
How To Apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme
- Visit the Department of New and Renewable Energy website
- Go to the “Apply Online” section
- Choose one option from Solar power plant and solar water heater
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter the Login ID, password and the captcha code
- Click on Submit
- Now the Manohar Jyoti Yojana application form will display
- Fill the application form with required details
- Give the details of the document
- Submit the application form
How To Recover Manohar Jyoti Yojana Forget Password
If the candidate forgets their Manohar Jyoti login password. Then they can retrieve the password or change the password by following the given steps.
- Go to the login Page
- Click on Forget Password
- Choose One option from given three options
- Click on Next
- Choose the opportunity, “I forgot my password.”
- Again tab on Next
- Put your login Id and click on Submit
Manohar Jyoti Yojana Contact Details
- Manohar Jyoti Yojana Contact Number – 0172-2587233/2587833
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Address – Renewable Energy Department, Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional plot No. 1, Sector- 17, Panchkula, Haryana
About Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme
What is the age limitation for the Manohar Jyoti Yojana Scheme?
The candidate from Haryana, who is more than 18 years, can apply for the Manohar Jyoti scheme forget the subsidy of Rs.15,000/-.
Who launched the Manohar Jyoti Scheme, and why?
The state government of Haryana has launched the Manohar Jyoti Home Lighting System project for promoting renewable energy.
How can the scheme help the beneficiaries?
The Haryana government provides a high-quality solar system to the consumers through the Manohar Jyoti Solar Plan scheme. By the help of this solar energy, the people can charge their light, fans and other electronic objects and use it if the power cut.
For more government schemes updates, check Timesalert.