Medisep Portal Kerala is the state scheme that provides health insurance to the state employees. It includes all servicing employees of state government that even consists of the state High Court are under Kerala Government Servants Medical Attendant Rules and Pensioners. The objective is to promote health insurance to their employees and also pensioners.
The Medisep Portal is the official website that helps you to register, login, and get complete details of the Kerala state employee health insurance. All state government employee from a different department can avail the facility of the insurance. The scheme health insurance is applicable in Medisep hospitals which are a vast number in the state. The details are available, and it helps you to check the importance of the state employee health insurance and benefits.
Medisep Portal Kerala
The scheme provides financial assistance to the state government employees. It has the cashless treatment facility, and that includes the newly recruited employees and their family members. The Medisep portal Kerala is also available for faculty of university, schools, and colleges that belong to the state. All servicing employees of the state include teaching and non-teaching staff.
The employes of LSG institutions and Universities in the state are also eligible for the scheme. Medisep Portal Login and facilities are available for pensioners, and family members dependent on them will get on a compulsory basis. The civil service officers serving for the government are on an optional basis. The facility of health insurance is only available if the treatment taken in Medisep list of Hospitals that are provided by the state government.
Medisep Portal @ medisep.kerala.gov.in
The best part of Medisep portal scheme is they provide health insurance to all present and pensioner of the state. The Kerala government has initiated this benefited scheme to the state employee for their health support. It is a cashless facility where the insurance company makes payment of treatments to hospitals directly.
It has the online web portal that helps to get complete details about the Medisep Employee Login. All the details of the Portal Login, Check staus are available in online and that competes in few steps. Here we provide you the details of the state employee health insurance. Also, people of Kerala can check for the Benefits of Viswas State Life Insurance (SLI), and Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Policies.
|Rs 2 Lakh
|directly to hospitals
Eligibility of Medisep Portal Beneficiaries
In the section, we will give you the list of candidates who are eligible for the health insurance provided by the state. Here check the beneficiary list below
- All serving employees of state government, including teaching and non-teaching staff of Aided schools and colleges.
- Employees of the universities that receive grand-aid form state government.
- Part-time contingent employee fo the state should execute an authorization for deducting the prescribed monthly premium from their monthly pension.
- Pensioners and family pensioners
- Dependents of all these staffs
- Staff and personal staff in local self-government offices and universities
Benefits Received From Medisep Portal Login
The cash amount of benefits received from the government is
- Each family will get basic insurance of Rs 2 Lakh for three years.
- A maximum amount of 6 Lakh Rupees family provided to the treatment of life-threating diseases including organ transplantation. It comes as an extra amount along with necessary insurance amount.
- It provides three lakhs under the scheme additionally during the insurance coverage period for the families who are financially very weak.
Amount Deducted Monthly
Under this scheme, every month, RS.250 will deduct from the salary of employees. A premium amount will also deduct for medical allowances of Rs 300 given to pensioners. Under the scheme, the family of employees and pensioners will get insurance coverage for three years.
Medisep Employee Login
The employees can log in the portal and check their complete details on the official website. We can also check how to check details and here are the steps that help you
- Visit the official website Medisep portal in your favorite browser.
- Here you can see the menu bar on the top of the home page.
- Tap on the Login button on the screen, and that will display the department drop list.
- Chose your department from the list and then clicked on it. It will redirect you to the new login page.
- Give your username and password in the text spaces provided in the Login section.
- Enter the text in the field, as shown in the image for security purpose.
- Now, tap on the Login button on the screen that gives you access to the employee login.
- Here you can check the details quickly and get the information on the health insurance of employee.
How to Register Medisep Portal @ medisep.kerala.gov.in?
The portal collects the data from the employee on the dates in the online process. If the dates closed, the process is further available in the offline method for the employees. The DDO’s collect details of the employees, and it is prepared in the form of an excel sheet and handed over to the nodal officer.
The employee who already submitted details online can again submit them in the offline before the last date. The officer goes through the list and enroll the names in the Portal and assign you with Login details. You can now easily Login the Kerala Portal to avail the information quickly. Also, check KSWCFC Vidya Samunnathi scholarship for Kerala state students.
Medisep Status Check Online
We can check the status of health insurance in the online web portal of the state government. It has the regular updates, so you will get the complete information about the transfer of the amount to Medisep list hospital where you have treated. Here are the steps that will help you to check the status.
How To Check Medisep Application Status?
- Open the official website of Medisep Kerala Portal in the browser of your device.
- Tap on Status option on the menu bar of the home page that will redirect the new window on the screen.
- Here select the category of employee or pensioner in the screen. Give the employee ID and Date of Birth in the window.
- Click on the Search button below the screen that will display the status of your health insurance scheme.
- You need to have the Employee ID compulsory to fetch the status of the employee.
Medisep Portal Contact Numbers
The customer care number will help you to solve the issues with the website. It will also give the complete information about registration or login process. The Medisep customer number is available anytime. Here are the contact numbers of Kerala State Employee login health insurance.
- Medisep Contact Number :1800 425 1857
- Health Insurance section Number: 0471-2517486
- Email: [email protected]
About Medisep Portal
How to apply Medisep Employee Portal?
Open the website and check the nodal officers of your department by clicking on Nodal Officers option in the menu bar. Now submit your details to the respective officer who will enroll your name in the health insurance scheme of state.
How to check Medisep Details?
We can get the details from the official website quickly. Visit the home page and tap on Login and select department and give the access account. You can also check status Medisep soon in the web portal.
What is Medisep Kerala, state employees?
It is the health insurance for the pensioners and state employees. The state government gives financial support to all employees of the different department is in the state. Medisep is the online portal that handles all these details easily.
For more information and details regarding this portal, one can check Timesalert and get updated.
- 1 Medisep Portal Kerala
- 1.1 Medisep Portal @ medisep.kerala.gov.in
- 1.2 Medisep Details
- 1.3 Eligibility of Medisep Portal Beneficiaries
- 1.4 Benefits Received From Medisep Portal Login
- 1.5 Medisep Employee Login
- 1.6 How to Register Medisep Portal @ medisep.kerala.gov.in?
- 1.7 Medisep Status Check Online
- 1.8 How To Check Medisep Application Status?
- 1.9 Medisep Portal Contact Numbers
- 1.10 About Medisep Portal