NCS Registration stands for National Career Service Registration. The national service online site has launched for the aspirant, who search for the jobs. NCS is an online portal, which has developed to connect the opportunities with the aspirants. The candidates, who are searching for any private and government jobs in any field, can use this NCS website.
For getting the jobs, the candidate has to complete the NCS registration process. Then they will use this NCS site for searching jobs. The Government of India authorizes the national career service site, so it is the most trusted job searching site for an aspirant. For more information about the NCS registration, you can check this article.
The National Career Service is a project launched by the Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on 20th July 2015. The Directorate General of Employment is executing the NCS project, Ministry of Labour and Employment. The NCS project is one step towards solving the unemployment problems in our nation.
The NCS site is bridging the gap between jobseekers and employers. In 4 years the NCS site has been reached to all the people in our country. Now an aspirant can search for the jobs without any trouble. The NCS official website is always active in the browser to help the candidate.
National Career Service Application Form
An aspirant can use this application to complete the NCS registration process. The online of NCS has loads of facilities to the candidates. An aspirant can register for job seekers, job providers, skill providers, career counselors, etc. The NCS online portal has mainly designed to connect the opportunities with all aspirants.
Through this site, the registered candidate can get the information about the recruitments on their chosen field. For more details, the candidate has to go through the NCS Registration process. The link of the NCS registration Login has given below. Click on this link and directly go to the NCS online website.
NCS Registration Eligibility
The candidate has to fulfill some eligibility criteria before filling the NCS Registration. Without satisfying the eligibility conditions, the candidate cannot register for the NCS site. The eligibility conditions are:
- An aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be above 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Candidate has to complete the intermediate level by the Government of India.
- An aspirant should have completed graduation from a recognized board/ university by the government of India.
How To Register National Career Service @ www.ncs.gov.in
The candidate has to submit the NCS Registration form in the NCS official site. The offline mode does not apply to submit the application form. Candidate has to fill up and submit the NCS Registration form through online mode. The aspirant, who aware of the registration process, follow the below instructions.
- Open the NCS official website
- Click on Sing up option
- The next page shows the Option Register As.
- Select your Option
- Now the NCS Registration form will display on the screen
- Fill all the required details, enter the security code and agree for the terms and conditions
- Click on Submit
- It will generate candidates NCS ID. Note this ID.
- An OTP will send to the candidate’s registered mobile number for NCS Registration verification.
- Put the code and click on Submit
- The NCS Registration process gets completed.
For Login Process
A new user can’t directly Login on the NCS site. After registration, through the user name and password, the candidate can Log in on NCS site.
- Go to the NCS site
- Click on Log in
- Enter the user name and password
- Click on Sign in
National Career Service Contact Number
The candidate can also direct contact with the NCS through the toll-free helpline number in between 08:00 am to 8:00 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
- National Career Service Toll-Free Number – 18004251514
For more news and updates, check Timesalert.