PAN Card status is available in the online portal of NSDL which can be used to track the status easily. It is an important document required for any application, and we can apply through the online easily. The portal also gives a unique advantage of checking the application status. We can check the status of the PAN Card using the acknowledgement number in the website.
PAN Card Status
The applicants can check the application status using the Name and Date of Birth Details in the online portal. The website is very user-friendly, and you can quickly get the status. We can also change the details in the application if needed from the website. The PAN NSDL portal will also provide a facility to apply for PAN online easily. Here we will provide you with all the details of the application, PAN Card Status in the UTI website and NSDL online portal.
The PAN card is essential to make any money transactions for your business and that provide identity proof. It helps you with the tax issues for your financial transactions, and it is a universal identification key. The validity of PAN Card is a lifetime, and Income Tax Department issues Pan Card for citizens.
Check PAN Card Status Online
Every individual who is taxpayers should have the Permanent Account Number to simplify the taxation system of their money transfers. It is helping the government that brings transparency in the taxes and the transactions. PAN Card is necessary for every citizen as they need to submit PAN to deposit a high amount in their accounts. So, the NSDL portal has an online application form that completes in simple steps.
The UTI PAN status is elementary, which takes only a few steps, and we can also track application in NSDL portal using acknowledgement number. The portal has many benefits for the applicants that help them with PAN card quickly. Here we will give details of the UTI portal and online NSDL website. The Tax Information Network (TIN) will provide you with complete information. So, go through the entire article for the required details on the PAN Card status.
Details of PAN Card Status
|Name||Pan Card Status|
|Portal available||NSDL, UTI|
|Status Using||PAN Number, Name, Date of Birth|
Services of PAN Card UTI Status
We have many benefits that are available in the UTI official portal and avail the information. Here is the list of them
- PAN Card Application for Indian Citizen /NRI
- PAN Application for Foreign Citizen
- Correction in PAN Card
- Download e-PAN
- Reprint PAN Card
- Address Update facility in PAN database using eKYC Mode
- Track PAN Card
- PAN Bulk Verification
Facilities in TIN NSDL Online
The services of the two websites that will help you to check the PAN card status quickly. Here are the links that are available in the NSDL portal for your PAN card application.
- PAN Application
- Link Aadhaar to PAN
- Status of PAN Application
- Print PAN and Download e-PAN
- PAN card Update
- Pay tax online
- Online PAN verification
Methods to check PAN Card UTI Status
The Government has provided various methods to check the Pan Card Status. You can check in the NSDL or UTI portal, which is the online process. The Income Tax department takes at least 15 days to process the applications. So, check the status of applications after the application. The PAN card is posted to residence address before that you can check the PAN Card status using these methods. All these methods are online and are very simple. The various methods for checking the status in NSDL and UTI Portal are
NSDL PAN Card Status
- PAN Number
- Reference/ Application Number
- Applicants Name and Date of Birth
- NSDL Helpline number
UTI PAN Card Status
- Using Application number
- SMS Service of UTI
PAN Card Status with PAN Number or Application Number Online
The UTI portal offers the PAN card facilities for the citizens, which are very important. We can track the PABN Card Status online using the application number and below are the step that you require to check the status.
- Open the official website of UTI portal in the browser.
- Select PAN Card Services from the page, which is the first option that redirects you to a new webpage.
- Tap on Track PAN Card in the page, and you can see the new page on display.
- Here give the Application Coupon Number that starts with U or PAN Number which is ten chars.
- Give your Date of Birth details in the given format in the space provided.
- Complete the Captcha giving the characters in the space and then tap on Submit option below.
- It will display the PAN Card Status on the screen where you can check all the details.
PAN Card Status by SMS
The online portal of UTI also provides the SMS facility to check the status of the PAN card quickly. A text message should be sent from the registered mobile number and should have both Adhaar and PAN number while tracking the PAN Card Status.
- Open the keypad of your registered phone number mobile.
- Type UIDPAN< Aadhar Card Number>< 10 digit PAN Number> and send to 57575 number.
- It will send you a text message to the registered mobile number about the PAN Card Status.
Check PAN Card Status in NSDL portal
We can check the status of PAN application in the NSDL portal using the acknowledgement number. Here are the simple steps that help you with this process.
- Open the NSDL portal in a browser which opens the home page on the screen.
- Tap on Know status of PAN Application from the option in the page that redirects the tracking web page.
- Here select the Application Type from the drop list available on the screen.
- Give the Acknowledgment Number in the text space and type the characters in the image for security purpose in the code text field.
- Tap on Submit option below on the screen, and that will display the PAN Card Status.
Check PAN Card Status with PAN Number
We can check the status of PAN card using the PAN Number from the official website of NSDL portal. They always help the citizens with other facilities like corrections in the PAN Card.
- Open the web portal of NSDL in the browser of your device.
- Select the track application from the options and give your PAN number in the text field provided.
- Enter the other details required and complete the Captcha process and submit.
- Here you can see the PAN Card Status on the screen of your application.
PAN Card Status by Name UTI And Date Of Birth
In any case, if you don’t have the PAN or Application numbers, you can check the PAN card status using name and date of birth details. It is effortless and here are the steps and links that help you to get PAN Card Status by Name UTI.
- Open the NSDL website, and you can see the option of tracking the PAN Card status.
- You can click here for PAN Card Status by Name UTI and Date of the Birth page of the official website.
- Give the application type and Acknowledgment number in the space provided on the screen.
- Here give Date of Birth and for companies or firms provide the date of incorporation.
- Tap on Submit button below the page, and that will display the status on the screen.
Follow the above steps to check the PAN Card Status Check by Name from the NSDL website.
PAN Card Status Contact Numbers
For any information or queries in the NSDL website, you need to open the contact page and fill the details required. You can give a Query, suggestion or complaint about the website ion the contact us page of NSDL portal. The UTI portal provides the contact numbers available on the website. Here are the contact numbers mentioned below
PAN Card Status check contact numbers
Kolkata: 91(33) 22435258
Chennai: 91(44) 22500187
New Delhi: 91(11) 23741280
You can check the contact numbers of you’re by selecting the city name from the drop list available in the contact page. For more updates, check Timesalert.
Can we check PAN Card Status Using PAN Number?
The facility of checking status is available in both NSDL and UTI portal. Open the online portal and type the PAN number in the spaces and tap on submit option that will display the status on the screen.
How can we check the PAN Card Status?
Applicants can check the PAN card status easily using the online portal of NDSL or UTI website. We can check the status with the help of Name, Date of Birth, PAN Number, Acknowledgement number.
Where do we get PAN card Application Number?
When we apply for the PAN card online or offline process, applicants will avail the application numbers. Note them down for the tracking purpose or download the e PAN from the websites.
- 1 PAN Card Status
- 1.1 Check PAN Card Status Online
- 1.2 Details of PAN Card Status
- 1.3 Services of PAN Card UTI Status
- 1.4 Facilities in TIN NSDL Online
- 1.5 Methods to check PAN Card UTI Status
- 1.6 PAN Card Status with PAN Number or Application Number Online
- 1.7 PAN Card Status by SMS
- 1.8 Check PAN Card Status in NSDL portal
- 1.9 Check PAN Card Status with PAN Number
- 1.10 PAN Card Status by Name UTI And Date Of Birth
- 1.11 PAN Card Status Contact Numbers
- 1.12 PAN Card Status check contact numbers
- 1.13 Can we check PAN Card Status Using PAN Number?
- 1.14 How can we check the PAN Card Status?
- 1.15 Where do we get PAN card Application Number?