We use different types of documents to transfer the information. We send these documents through emails and also attach them in the messaging applications like Whatsapp. All of us use various formats for sending these documents. The prominently used format is PDF. As we cannot make any changes in a PDF so the information is very safe to transfer. The Portable Document Format is used mainly in business. Today let us see the Top best PDF Reader Apps 2019 for Android and iOS.
Best PDF Reader Apps 2019
These days we all use our Android and iOS devices to check the documents, giving prints and also transfer to the others. So we need to check the document before we do all of these. The PDF readers in your Smartphone will help you a lot to do this task. It is very important to have PDF Reader App in your device. Students also use the iPad and Tablets for reading the e-books. All these e-books are available in the PDF format. Here we will see about the Top PDF Reader Apps 2019 Download for Android, iPhone.
- Foxit PDF Reader
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- WPS office
- PDF Reader Scan, Edit, and Share
- Xodo PDF Pro
- Documents by Readdle
- PDF Reader
- Google PDF Viewer
- PDF Viewer and reader
PDF Reader Apps For Android, iPhone, and Windows
Foxit PDF Reader: The Top Best PDF Reader App 2019 and is free to use. This is very easy to use and protect all your PDF files. This is available for both your Android and iOS devices. You can also download this for your windows. This is very small in size. So, it occupies very less space. It is very fast and you can have full control of your content. This can read your PDF document aloud along with playing audios and videos. You can also work on these PDF documents.
Features Foxit PDF Reader
- You can rename copy and delete the PDF files in your account.
- We can also stamp and sign the PDF documents in digital.
- Foxit PDF Reader can scan the paper documents and convert them into the PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Used globally by many of the users. This is compatible with Android, iOS, and windows. Using Adobe Acrobat Reader we can view the PDF files, annotate them and also work on these files. We can fill and sign the forms in our smartphones and can also give for the printing. It takes less time to open the files and is very easy to use.
Features Adobe Acrobat Reader
- You can comment on the PDF using the sticky notes or drawing tools.
- We can zoom in and out the PDF files while reading.
- Accessing the scanned PDF is very easy and we can send them to our Dropbox by connecting the account to it.
Most Used PDF Reader Apps 2019
WPS Office: The PDF Reader App 2019 available for both the Android and iOS devices. It has more than 1.3 billion downloads and an award-winning app in 2015. This one app will serve all your document needs and replaces all other applications in your mobile. This is very easy to use and occupies less space. This gives you the complete Free Office Suite that can integrate with all formats of documents.
Features WPS Office
- This can convert all office docs to PDF files.
- Scan the paper with your mobile and convert them to PDF format.
- You can sign on the PDF docs and merge them.
PDF Reader Scan, Edit, and Share: Top PDF Reader Apps 2019 and the best App award winner. In this, we can manage and view the files and also highlight the hyperlinks in the document. This also supports the Clipboard and we can scroll in horizontal or vertical mode. A free application available in both Android and iOS App stores. But has few advanced features in-app purchase.
Features PDF Reader Scan, Edit, and Share
- We can open the password- protected PDF files.
- One can sign and add content in the freehand mode in Adobe Reader.
- You can import the PDF files from local folders and also export them.
Download PDF Reader Apps 2019
Xodo PDF Pro: Most used and Top rated PDF reader which is available for both the Android and iOS. This is a free application and a lightweight one. It has a great organizer and can write the notes on a blank PDF’s. Xodo PDF Pro has the auto sync facility to our Google Drive or Dropbox accounts. It opens the files quickly and we can highlight the content of the document. We can open the PDF file in different formats. People can now go through the best Screen Recording Apps for Android And IOS In 2019 here.
Features Xodo PDF Pro
- Open the other format files and save them as PDF files after editing.
- Bookmark the PDF files for further reference.
- Night mode reading facility and can also crop o the content to the small
Documents by Readdle: The best application for iPhone users. This is only available for the iOS supported device and choice of many business users. Highly rated in the iOS and can replace all you other files for documents editing or viewing. You can read and edit the files and also import them from the other accounts and save them. Using this you can also listen to music and watch movies imported from the online sources.
Features Documents by Readdle
- You can create PDF files and share them.
- We can protect our PDF files using the password.
- It supports the two-way sync to specific folders for uploading the files automatically.
Best PDF Reader Apps Download For Free
PDF reader: The PDF Reader App 2019 exclusively available for Android only. This is easy to manage and use to open all e-books in the Smartphone. This has the paper flipping animation and you can search from the contents and bookmark the pages. It supports multiple languages and also text to speech facility. You can adjust the brightness for reading the files in the dark light and also change the background of the PDF.
Features PDF reader
- It has a built-in browser for quick recent books access.
- You can export the bookmark files to the text file.
- We can read books from the zip archives.
EBookDroid: Top PDF Reader Apps 2019. This is only available for Android users. This application can open the DjVu and PDF and XPS format files. We can define the directories for the external founded PDF files. The user interface and the appearance of the application will attract you. This has a 4.5 rating in the play store. This is very helpful for the students to read the e-books as this opens all formats.
- We can add highlights to the PDF files.
- You can annotate in the freehand mode style.
- It can import or export the files to other accounts.
Top Best PDF Apps 2019 For Android
Google PDF Viewer: The Top PDF App 2019 for Android. This is available in Android but not for iOS. This is a well-known App by everyone and is frequently used. In some android devices, it comes as an inbuilt application. This is free of cost and also ads free application. The application is very fast and lightweight so this occupies very less space.
Features Google PDF Viewer
- It has the cloud technology to store the PDF files in other accounts.
- You can quickly view the files in your Drive connected to this.
- We can bookmark, search and zoom the files while reading.
PDF Viewer and reader: Most downloaded application for reading the PDF files. With this, we can read and edit the files along with creating and saving the PDF files quickly. There is a search option to find your PDF files easily and fast. You can highlight the content on the files by drawing or using the shapes available in the toolbar. We can manage all our PDF files with one application on our mobile phone.
Features PDF Viewer and reader
- It can convert PDF to text and vice versa easily.
- You can scan and update all PDF’s in your device easily and quickly.
- Combine all the format files into one PDF File.
These are the different PDF Reader applications for your Android and iOS. Some of them can also be downloaded for your desktop. Check all the information and features and download the app that can satisfy your purpose. For more information like this read Timesalert.