Selfie With Toilet Scheme is a project introduced by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme is present under the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana, Madhya Pradesh. This programme is also a part of the Swachh Bharat Mission. The state government always helped and supported the central government for the project of toilet building.
For inspiring the state people to use the toilet, the state government has recently launched the Selfie with Toilet Scheme. Through this scheme, the new bride and groom can get Rs. 51,000/-. To help the interested candidates, here we gave all the details about this scheme. You can check the Selfie With Toilet Scheme eligibility, documents details, applying the procedure and other information regarding the project through this article.
Selfie With Toilet Scheme
The state government is always working to make our nation clean, so it has started the Swachh Bharat Mission. The toilet building project is a step towards the country to make it clean. All the state governments were helping and supporting the central government for doing this project successfully. Now in every state, this project successfully implemented.
For public awareness, both the state and central government are introducing new schemes. In Madhya Pradesh, the toilet building project was in MP Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana. Recently in this scheme, the photograph part has added to more influence the people for making toilets in their home. So, the scheme is known as “Selfie with Toilet Scheme”.
Get Rs 51,000 By MP Selfie With Toilet Scheme
The Selfie with Toilet Scheme is very helpful for the newly married couples because through the scheme both can get Rs. 51,000/- from the state government as their married gift. To get the scheme amount, the groom has to send a picture with the toilet before marriage. The bride also has to send a photo of the toilet after the wedding. We all know the condition of our nation’s sanitation.
Because of this scheme now some improvements are happening in our country. People are now taking interest to use the toilets and also get to know its benefits. If you are interested in the scheme, make sure to send the recent photo only. The interested candidate can apply for this scheme through its official website. For more information and updates about the Selfie with Toilet Scheme, check our website regularly.
MP Toilet Scheme for Bride and Groom
The MP Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana is also a part of the Selfie with Toilet Scheme. Through this scheme, the applied candidate will get the rewards from the state government of Madhya Pradesh of Rs. 51,000/-. The scheme is not new for the residents of the state, but the selfie with the toilet part is unique in the scheme.
To get the scheme amount, the bride and groom both have to apply and send the required photographs. The Selfie with Toilet Scheme is only for the residents of Madhya Pradesh, and other state people can’t apply for this scheme.
MP Selfie with Toilet Scheme
|Selfie with Toilet Scheme
|Madhya Pradesh Government
|Residents of MP
|Bride and Groom
Benefits of MP Selfie with Toilet Scheme
The scheme is under the Kanya Nikah Yojana Madhya Pradesh, which provides lots of benefits to the residents of the state. Here, we are discussing some of the benefits of the scheme. Through the people can get an idea about the benefits and apply for the scheme.
- The scheme is helping to solve our sanitary problems in our country. Because of this project, people get to know the use and benefits of the toilet.
- Through this plan, the groom will get Rs. 51,000/- and prove that he has built the toilet before marriage for his wife.
- In another way, the scheme is helping the weaker section people to overcome their financial burden of wedding ceremonies.
- The incentive amount is encouraging more and more people to build toilets in their home.
Madhya Pradesh Selfie with Toilet Scheme Eligibility
The applicants must follow the given eligibilities before applying for the Selfie with Toilet Scheme. Here we have shared the conditions for all candidates.
- The age of the bride and groom must be above 18 years. Below age candidates can’t apply for this scheme.
- From one family, only two brides are eligible for the scheme. The third bride can’t get the incentive.
- The scheme is only for those candidates, who are below the poverty line.
- The permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh state can apply for this scheme.
- Without marriage, the candidate can’t apply for this Selfie with Toilet Scheme.
Document Needed For Selfie with Toilet Scheme
Below mentioned documents will require for the Selfie with Toilet Scheme. Without these documents, the application form is not successfully submitted. Make sure all the documents correctly attached with the application form, at the time of submitting.
- Resident Certificate: To ensure that the candidate is the permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh.
- Birth Certificate: Through the certificate, the authority can know the age of the bride and groom.
- BPL Certificate: This certificate will prove that the candidate is present below the poverty line.
- Bank Account: To transfer incentive, the candidate’s bank account details are required.
- Photograph: And the essential document is Selfie with Toilet. The candidate has to send this selfie along with the application form.
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Selfie with Toilet Scheme
The interested and eligible candidate can apply for this Selfie with Toilet Scheme through online and offline. The application form for the scheme is available on the official website of the scheme. But, have to submit this form in offline mode. The application form is available under the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana official website in PDF format. Follow the below applications steps to get the incentive of the scheme.
- Visit the official website
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Attach all the needed documents
- Submit the application form in the different designated centres by the government office like Nagar Palika office, etc.
Selfie with Toilet Scheme Contact Details
- Selfie with Toilet Scheme Contact Number – 0755-2556916/2552665
- Email Id – [email protected]
For more details Click Here
FAQs about Selfie with Toilet Scheme
What is the age limitation for the Selfie with Toilet Scheme?
The age of both bride and groom should be more than 18 years. Below age candidates are not eligible for this scheme.
Can other state people apply for this scheme?
No, the Selfie with Toilet Scheme is only for the residents of Madhya Pradesh.
Is the selfie with toilet compulsory for the scheme?
Yes, to get the incentive, a candidate has to send the selfie with the toilet along with the application form.
Can the bride apply for this Selfie with Toilet Scheme before marriage?
No, the bride can’t apply for this scheme before marriage. But the groom can apply for the scheme and get the incentive amount.
What is the incentive amount of the scheme?
Through the Selfie with Toilet Scheme, the bride and groom will get the incentive amount worth Rs. 51,000/- as their marriage gift from the state government.
For more scheme related information and updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 Selfie With Toilet Scheme
- 1.1 Get Rs 51,000 By MP Selfie With Toilet Scheme
- 1.2 MP Toilet Scheme for Bride and Groom
- 1.3 MP Selfie with Toilet Scheme
- 1.4 Benefits of MP Selfie with Toilet Scheme
- 1.5 Madhya Pradesh Selfie with Toilet Scheme Eligibility
- 1.6 Document Needed For Selfie with Toilet Scheme
- 1.7 How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Selfie with Toilet Scheme
- 1.8 Selfie with Toilet Scheme Contact Details
- 1.9 FAQs about Selfie with Toilet Scheme