Silai Machine Yojana Scheme was launched by the Central Government to employ the poor women of our nation to make them self-independent. Under this scheme, the women of our country will get the free sewing machine by the Government. Through this, women can earn money by sealing clothes.
The government has mainly announced this scheme only for working women who want to be a self-independent person. The eligible candidate can apply for the scheme online and get the sewing machine at free of cost. For more updates regarding the Silai Machine Yojana, here we have mentioned all the information.
Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
- 1 Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
- 1.1 PM Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020
- 1.2 Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020 Details
- 1.3 Objectives of Free Silai Machine Scheme
- 1.4 Benefits of Free Sewing Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020
- 1.5 Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Yojana Scheme Eligibility
- 1.6 Document Required For Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
- 1.7 Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Application Fee
- 1.8 Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Online Form
- 1.9 How to Apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- 1.10 How To Apply Free Sewing Machine Scheme Offline
- 1.11 Apply Free Sewing Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Online
- 1.12 Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Contact Details
- 1.13 About Prime Minister Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
The state government has recently released the Free Silai Machine Scheme to provide employment to the poor women of our nation. So, women not burdened by anyone and live independently. The government is distributing a free sewing machine to poor women for earning purpose. Currently, this Free Silai Machine Scheme is running in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh state, Haryana, Bihar, etc.
Under the scheme, the eligible women can apply for the free sewing machine and can start their earning. iThe our honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Silai Machine Yojana. So, the scheme is also known as “Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme”. The scheme aims to provide employment to poor women.
PM Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020
Under the Free Sewing Machine scheme, all working women can apply for the free Silai Machine for their income. The central government has mainly launched this scheme for promoting women’s self-employment. Because of this scheme, now the women from the economically weaker section will get the sewing machine freely from the government.
Currently, in some states, the Silai Machine Yojana has implemented. For each state, the central government has provided 50,000 sewing machines. Both the rural and urban area women from these states can apply for this Silai Machine scheme online. The interested women from those states can apply for this Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana through online.
Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020 Details
The Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine scheme has started in some of the states in India. Once the scheme was a success in these states, it will implement across all over India. The scheme first launched in Haryana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, UP, MP, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Bihar and Chhattisgarh, etc.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Started in||Some States in India|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Provide free sewing machine to the women|
|Sewing Machine made||For each state 50,000 machines|
Objectives of Free Silai Machine Scheme
Women from the weaker section in India are unable to fulfil their needs due to their financial conditions. For solving those problems, the government of India has announced to provide free Silai Machine to all these poor women. Now, the scheme is helping a lot to these women to fulfil their daily needs. Here we have discussed some of the Free Silai Machine Scheme Objectives.
- To motivate the weaker section women for getting independent and earning money, the central government has started this Silai Machine Yojana.
- The scheme starts in few states, after the success of the scheme which is active in other states.
- For each state, the central govt gives 50,000 sewing machines for the working women.
- The main aim of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana is to promoting the women’s self-employment across India.
- The scheme is helpful for those women, who don’t have any source for income to fulfil heir daily needs.
Benefits of Free Sewing Silai Machine Yojana Scheme 2020
The Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana provides so many benefits to the weaker section women, which is indirectly helping the economic growth of our nation. Through this scheme, the eligible applicant will get the free sewing machine for their income purpose. In other ways also the scheme gives a lot of benefits. Such as;
- The weaker section women, who aren’t able to fulfil their daily needs, now they can fulfil their needs through this Silai Machine Yojana.
- Now the women are motivated for self-employment. Because of this, the unemployment ratio is decreasing.
- Under the Yojana, the government provides free sewing machines for free. Which is helps the women to get self-employment?
- By seeing these working women, other women will also get encouraged, and they will also apply for the scheme.
- Because of the Silai Machine Yojana, women will get self-sufficient and empowered.
- Due to this Yojana, women will get to know the meaning of earning.
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Yojana Scheme Eligibility
In India, low-income families can’t fulfil their basic requirements due to the economically weak. To help these women, the government is providing a free sewing machine through the Free Silai Machine Yojana. By the help of this, women can earn money to make their requirements fulfilled. To apply this scheme, the applicant has first to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Those are;
- In which state the scheme has implemented, only that state candidate can apply for this Free Silai Machine Yojana scheme.
- Only female candidate will consider for this scheme.
- The age limitation for the Silai Machine Yojana should be 20 years to 40 years.
- Those women are eligible for the scheme, whose husband’s monthly income is less than Rs. 12000/-.
Document Required For Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
Some documents will need if the candidate wants to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana. The document list has listed below.
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Age Certificate
- Husband’s Income Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate (If disabled)
- Destitute Widow Certificate ( If the women are a widow)
- Community Certificate
- Applicant’s Valid Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Recent Passport Size Photo
Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Application Fee
If the candidates apply for the Free Silai Machine Scheme through online, then she doesn’t have to pay any application fee. But if she applies for the scheme through offline, then for an application form, she has to pay Rs. 10/- to Rs. 50/-.
Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Online Form
The application form for the Free Sewing Machine scheme is available in offline and online. The eligible candidate can apply for this scheme to get the free sewing machine. The central government is providing fee machines to the lower-income section group. Indirectly the government helps the women financially to make them self-employed. Because of the scheme, now the women can fulfil the daily requirements of their family.
How to Apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Application Form is available on its official website and offline also. An interested candidate can easily apply for the Silai Machine Yojana through website and offline. Here we gave the procedure for using the form. Stepwise follow the instruction and apply for the Prime Minister Free Silai Machine scheme.
How To Apply Free Sewing Machine Scheme Offline
The candidate has to go to the nearest Atal Seva Kendra, where they can collect the pm free silai machine yojana application form. For collect the application form, the candidate has to pay the fixed application fee. Fill the application form with correct details and attach the required documents with it. Then submit the application form in a concerned government office.
Apply Free Sewing Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Online
For submitting the application form in online follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website
- Click “Application form for the free supply of sewing machines.”
- Now the application form will display on PDF format
- Download the form
- Enter all the required details
- Attach the listed Certificate with the application form
- Submit it the form in the respective office
Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Contact Details
For more information and updates about the Prime Minister Free, Silai Machine Scheme, click on the below link.
About Prime Minister Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
Can other state women apply for the Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme?
The central government has launched this Silai Machine Yojana in some states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Haryana, Bihar, etc. Except for those state, other state candidates can’t apply for this free sewing machine scheme.
How many machines can get the state from the Central Government?
The central government has assigned only 50,000 sewing machines for each state.
Who are eligible for Silai Machine Yojana Scheme?
Only the female candidates, who are belonging from the lower-income group, can apply for this Silai Machine scheme to get these free machines.
For more government schemes related information, check Timesalert.