SSOID – A scheme which announced by the state government of Rajasthan. Through this online portal, the registered candidate can easily apply for any government recruitments and check their application status. The website is only for the domicile of Rajasthan, and other state people can’t use this portal. The state government has specially designed this website for providing multiple website services on a single website. For taking all the advantages from the website, the candidate has to do Rajasthan SSOID Online Registration. In this article, we have given information about the SSO ID scheme and its features. For more information regarding this SSOID, check our site regularly.
eMitra Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Login sso.rajasthan.gov.in
The state government of Rajasthan SSOID has developed an online portal for the residents of the state. In this official website, all types of online services are available for the people. This online website has specially designed for the citizen of the state, through which they can apply for any government requirements.
To use this SSO ID portal, the candidate has to create their SSO account. By this, they can get a unique digital identity to access all the services, which offered by the state government. For the citizens of the state, all the services/ requirements are available on SSOID official website. The registration fee for the SSO account is free for all the candidates.
Rajasthan SSOID Scheme
The online portal of SSOID is beneficial for the citizens of Rajasthan. Through this official website, a candidate can easily search for all services on one website. After completing the SSO registration, the candidate gets the notification when some new services were released. The interested candidate has to register for this portal.
Once the registration process completed, the candidate receives the Digital Identity and Password. In this article, we shared the SSO ID login, sign in and forget password procedure. Check the below process and apply for the SSOID to get state government services notification.
Here, we have given details about the Rajasthan SSO ID scheme. Through this table, the candidate will get some idea about the scheme.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan SSOID|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
|Purpose||To provide excellent services to all resident of the state|
The SSOID scheme provides a wide range of facilities to the applied candidates, who belongs to Rajasthan. Some of the essential elements of the scheme are;
- People from the Rajasthan can apply for any government job and check their status of the application through this scheme.
- Through SSO ID, people can verify and validate many types of bills, like mobile bills, electricity bills, water bills, etc.
- Also, the students can apply for admission in different universities of Rajasthan through SSOID.
The interested candidate can apply for the SSO ID Registration after satisfying the eligibility criteria. The conditions have given by the state government of Punjab. If the candidate applies for this scheme without fulfilling the requirements, then their registration form will be rejected for this scheme.
- An applicant must be a domicile of Rajasthan.
- The age of the candidate must be 18 years or above.
To complete any registration process, the application/registration form requires some documents. So, the applicant has to submit the below-listed documents along with the registration form.
- The candidate’s Domicile certificate
- Bhamashah Identity Card
- Copy of an Aadhaar Card
- Google Login Credentials
- Facebook Login Credentials
- SIPF Identity card (If the candidate is a Government employee)
- BRN number (if the candidate has an Industry)
Rajasthan SSO ID Sign On
Through this SSO online portal, the registered candidate can apply for all the government requirements and they can check their application status. Without registration, a candidate can’t use this portal for job purposes. An applicant can complete the registration process only through online mode. To complete the SSO ID Sign On, follow the below steps.
- To register on the SSOID portal, open the official website
- Click on the Registration option
- Under the registration option, three other options exist, Citizen, Udhyog, and Govt. Employee
- If the candidate selects the Citizen option, they can register through the Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, and Twitter.
- If the candidate chooses Udhyog, there are two options, Udhyog Adhaar and BRN, though they can complete the registration process.
- If the candidate is a govt. Employees then have to choose the Govt. Employee option and register under the SIPF
- Give the required details according to the options
- Click on Next
- Follow the given instruction to complete the registration process
The registered candidate can complete the SSO registration Rajasthan login process online. For a successful Login, the candidate needs the Digital Identity (Username) and Password, which they can get at the sign-in process. For Log in process, follow the below instructions.
- Open the Rajasthan Single Sign-On official website.
- Click on Log in
- Enter the Digital Identity (SSOID/Username) and Password
- Put the Captcha code
- Hit on Log in Option
How to Recover SSOID Sign in Details?
The registered candidate can also recover the SSO ID account if they forgot the Digital Identity. If the candidate faced this problem, follow the steps below to recover SSO ID.
- Open the official website.
- Hit on Log in
- Hit on “I forget my Digital Identity (SSO ID).”
- Now Type RJ SSO AND send to the 92223166166 to recover the SSOID
- The candidate has to send the SMS through their registered mobile number
- Only the log in the candidate should use this service
How to reset Rajasthan SSOID Password?
The login candidate can easily reset their SSO ID password through the forget password option. For a change in the SSOID password, an applicant has two ways. One is Online, and the second one is through SMS. To reset the password online, follow the below steps.
- Visit the SSOID Online portal.
- Tab on Log in
- Click on “I forgot my password.”
- Enter the Digital Identity (SSO ID) OR Email
- Choose one option from Mobile, Email, or Aadhaar ID/VID
- Enter the registered mobile number/email id/Aadhaar Card
- Put the given Captcha code
- Click on Submit
Password through SMS
Through SMS, also the candidate can resent their SSO password. To reset the SSO password, the candidate has to type <RJ SSO PASSWORD> and send it to 9223166166 from their registered mobile number.
SSOID Helpline Number
FAQs about eMitra Rajasthan
How can I activate my SSO ID account?
The candidate has to enter SSO ID, social security number, birth date, etc. After giving all the details, they must choose a secure password and click on the Activate option to activate the account.
Can I change/resent my SSO ID password?
The candidate can easily change or resent their SSO ID password through its official website.
What is the registration fee for the Rajasthan SSOID?
The candidate must not submit any registration fee for the SSO ID. The registration fee is free for all candidates.
For more government news and updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 eMitra Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Login sso.rajasthan.gov.in