Samagra Portal ID of the family members is available on the official website of SSSM, which is known as Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission. The online portal is only for the state of Madhya Pradesh. So, any citizen of MP can search his name or his/her any family member’s name under SSSM Portal as per the requirements.
This Samagra Portal ID is used in all the government schemes. The IDs made for the economically weaker section, old age, widows and BPL families. Those who are interested in the SSSM ID Number can apply for this through the website by following the given procedure. Through this article, the candidate can get all the information about the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission ID.
samagra portal id
- 1 samagra portal id
- 1.1 SSSM Family ID Number @ samagra.gov.in
- 1.2 SSSM ID Details
- 1.3 What are the uses of Samagra ID?
- 1.4 Required Documents For SSSM ID
- 1.5 Eligibility For SSSM ID Portal
- 1.6 SSSM ID Online Registration
- 1.7 How To Search For SSSM Family ID Number
- 1.8 Check SSSM Family List
- 1.9 SSSM ID Helpline Number
- 1.10 About SSSM ID
In Madhya Pradesh State government has launched the scheme called Search Samagra ID under the Social Security Mission. Through SSSM id, the citizen of MP can get benefits from the schemes implemented in the MP. For each candidate, the state government has given a unique identification number. Now the state government has made this ID mandatory for each beneficiary to avail all schemes.
If the candidate hasn’t registered under the Search Samagra ID online portal, then do it as soon as possible. Without the ID code, the citizen of the Madhya Pradesh is not eligible for any scheme. They have to register for the SSSM ID MP Portal to get all the benefits of any public welfare program.
SSSM Family ID Number @ samagra.gov.in
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the SSSM ID online portal to help the citizen of the state. On this website, the candidate and their family can get an eight-digit aggregation code on free of cost through the state government. The candidate can quickly get the nine-digit code of any family member through the family code or the member’s name.
The applicant can’t change the Family ID given by the state. The candidate can change or update the family profile through the MP SSSM ID portal. Through the SSSM portal, the candidate can easily add or remove a family member’s name from the list.
SSSM ID Details
By giving the information below about SSSM ID Form, the candidate will get a basic idea about the scheme.
|Name of the Service||SSSM ID|
|Announced By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Under||Social Welfare Department|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
What are the uses of Samagra ID?
This ID used when the people of MP apply for their ration card. If they don’t have this Samagra ID, then they can’t apply for the Madhya Pradesh Ration Card online. Along with the school form also the candidate has to submit the Samagra ID or MP SSSM ID.
To apply for any government job in this state, the applicant must submit their Samagra ID. In Madhya Pradesh now the Samagra ID is the necessary document for all schemes, application forms, etc.
Required Documents For SSSM ID
To complete the registration process for the Samagra id gram panchayat, the candidate has to submit some documents with the registration form. Those documents are;
- The candidate’s any government ID proof
- Resident Certificate
- An applicant’s passport-size photo
- Valid mobile number and email id
Eligibility For SSSM ID Portal
Before applying for the Samagra portal, the candidate must have fulfilled all the eligibility conditions.
- The interested candidate must be the domicile of MP
- Above 18 years old can apply for this scheme
- The candidate must have any government id proof to complete the registration process
SSSM ID Online Registration
The candidate can apply for the MP SSSM online Portal. The online application form is available in the SSSM portal. The candidate can search for their family list and family member’s name through this website. Through this SSSM identification number, the citizen of MP can apply for any scheme, which is running in their state. Without this ID, they can not apply for any single project. For complete, the registration process follows the below steps.
- Open the Samagra Portal
- Come to “Overall Citizen Service User Manual”
- Click on Register Family
- Fill the Address related details
- Give the family details
- Upload the required documents
- Click on Register Application
- Now the registration process for the SSSM id is successfully done
How To Search For SSSM Family ID Number
Through the official website, the candidate can check the SSSM Family ID number by following the steps.
- Go to the official website
- Search for “View Composite ID, View Profile”
- Click on View family and members information from member ID
- Enter Overall Member ID
- Put the below code
- Click on Family Information
Check SSSM Family List
The candidate can also check the family list through the SSSM Portal official website. From the below procedure, the candidate can find the nine digits composite ID unique code of a family member.
- Open the official site
- Click on Search Family Member
- Select your district, local body, gender
- Enter the first three digits of the Candidate’s name
- Choose Gram Panchayat/Area/Town and the Ward number
- Put the captcha code
- Click on Search
- Now the Family list will display on the screen
For more information about this SSSM ID services, click on the below link.
SSSM ID Helpline Number
For any clarification related to pension schemes, other schemes, family card, etc. the candidate can contact the authority through the given contact details.
- Email ID – [email protected]
- SSSM Contact Number – 0755-2558391
- Address – Directorate of Social Justice, Tulsi Nagar, Bhopal
About SSSM ID
What are the benefits of the SSSM ID?
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has now announced that the SSSM ID is the mandatory document for all schemes and applications. Without this ID, the resident of this state can’t apply for any scheme or application form.
What is the age limitation for the Samagra ID?
Below 18 Years candidates are not eligible for this Samagra ID scheme.
What is the application fee for the Samagra ID scheme?
The candidate doesn’t have to pay any fee for applying this SSSM ID.
For more information and updates about other Government schemes, check Timesalert.