NVSP Status Check: NVSP is an online service portal which helps all the voters and citizen of India. Through this website, people can apply for their Voter Id and also can track their voter Id application status. Only those people, who have registered their names in the NVSP list, can only check their voter id status through the NVSP website.
The website helps all the citizen of India. People can also search for electoral roll, EVP, download their electoral roll PDF, etc. from the NVSP website. Through this article, we have shared information about the NVSP status checking procedure, EVP, eligibility, registration process, etc.
NVSP Status Check
- 1 NVSP Status Check
- 1.1 NVSP Status Details
- 1.2 NVSP Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NVSP Status Check Documents
- 1.4 NVSP Voter ID card Application Fee
- 1.5 NVSP Different Forms
- 1.6 How To Apply Voter ID Card Through NVSP
- 1.7 How to Check NVSP Status 2019
- 1.8 Check NVSP Status through SMS
- 1.9 How To Check Name in the Voter ID list
- 1.10 How To Apply For Duplicate Voter ID card Online
- 1.11 How To Track the Election Card
- 1.12 How To Link PDF Electoral Roll From NVSP
- 1.13 About NVSP Status Check
- 1.14 What is the NVS Online portal?
- 1.15 How To search for the Voter id Status?
- 1.16 How to check names in Voter Id List On NVSP?
- 1.17 NVSP Contact Details
NVSP stands for National Voters’ Services Portal, which has launched by the Government of India in 2015 to help the Indian citizens. The Election Commission of India took all the responsibility. Through the NVSP online portal, people can apply for their voter id card. Before applying for the voter ID card, they have to register their name in the NVSP list. So, that they can check their voter id application NVSP status and track their status through the NVSP website. Before that, people use to visit the BLO or another concerned office to verify their voter id application status. But now they can check their application status quickly through the NVSP website. Through the website, people also check the form, search for electoral roll, and download the electoral roll PDF, etc.
The Government of India has introduced this NVSP website, especially for NVSP Status Check. Through the website, after registration for the Voter Id card, people can track their application and check the status. Through the online portal voter have the chance to check their name in new voter ID card list, correct their entries, and have other facilities. Here, we have given all the NVSP website facilities for the citizen of India. People can also apply for the duplicate voter ID card through the NVSP website. To register in site for ID card, people have to satisfy the eligibility, and after this, an applicant can apply for their voter id card.
NVSP Status Details
For NVSP Status Check, people have to fill the application form for the voter id, and then they can check and track their voter Id application status. No need to go to the other concerned Govt. offices to review the application status. Now all the information related to the NVS Voter Id status is available in the NVS website.
|Category||Check the NVSP application status, apply for voter id, check name in voter id list, etc.|
|Responsibility Taken||Election Commission of India|
|Launched By||Government of India|
NVSP Eligibility Criteria
To check the voter id status, people have first to register their name in NVS list. For registration, also people have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Some eligibility conditions are;
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- An applicant must be of 18 years or above
- The candidate must there permanent address in India
- The applicant must be sound mind and should not have any criminal background
NVSP Status Check Documents
To fill the Voter Id application form, people have to submit some documents along with the application form. The documents are;
- Candidate’s resident certificate
- Applicant’s any govt. Id proof (Adhaar card/ pan card/ driving license, etc.)
- Applicant’s passport size photocopy and signature
NVSP Voter ID card Application Fee
The people don’t have to pay any application fee for Voter Id card. The registration fee is free for all citizen of India.
NVSP Different Forms
Through the NVSP website, people can apply for the voter id application, check the application status, track the form, etc. Except for those things, the site is also providing another form for the people. Those forms are;
- Registration for New Elector
- Registration of Overseas Elector
- Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll
- Correction of Entries
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another AC
How To Apply Voter ID Card Through NVSP
The applicant can apply for the Voter Id card through offline and online. They have to register their name on the NVSP voter Id list. The applicant can fill the application form either in English or Hindi. For apply for the voter ID card, follow the given procedure.
- Go to the NVSP official website
- In homepage click on Register for new Elector
- Fill the form with required details and upload the documents
- Fill the declaration part and hit on Replies
- When the verification is complete, voter id will issue for the voters.
How to Check NVSP Status 2019
After submitting the Voter Id application form in the NVSP website, people can check and track the Voter id application form for knowing the status. To check NVSP Status, the candidate has to follow some steps, which has given below.
- Open the official site of NVSP
- In the homepage, there is an option called “Track Application Status.”
- Click on Track Application Status
- Enter your Reference ID
- Hit on Track Status
- Now the application status will display on your screen
Check NVSP Status through SMS
The applicant can also check the NVSP voter id status through the SMS. The NVSP also has this facility for the applied candidates. Through this process, the candidate can check their voter id card status without internet.
- To check the status, the candidate has the Voter Id application number
- Go to the message box
- Type EPIC < Voter Id application number>
- Sent to the Electoral Officer Number – 9211728082
How To Check Name in the Voter ID list
The candidate can check their name in Voter id list within 15 minutes through the NVSP website. To check the name, here we shared the procedure.
- Go to the NVSP site
- Click on Search in Electoral Roll
- Fill all the details given by the website
- Once check the details and click on Search
- Now the candidate can see their name on the Voter id list
How To Apply For Duplicate Voter ID card Online
If the Voter ID card lost or you miss this, you can apply for the duplicate voter ID card through the NVSP official site. Not only for the NVSP status check, but the website is also helping the citizen in so many other ways.
- Open the NVSP site
- Download the EPIC-002 application form
- Fill the form with the correct details
- Submit the application form in Electoral Office
- They will give the reference number
- Through the Reference number, the candidate can check the status of the duplicate voter id card
- When the duplicate voter ID card is ready, the candidate will notify by their register mobile number through SMS.
How To Track the Election Card
An applicant can track their Voter Id card application in different ways. The NVSP has offered three ways, through the candidate can check the NVSP status of their voter id card.
- By using the ECI official website
- By SMS through their register phone number
- By calling the customer support
How To Link PDF Electoral Roll From NVSP
For download, the PDF for Electoral Roll from NVS website follow the given procedure, which has shared below.
- Visit the NVSP official site
- Click on Download Electoral Roll PDF
- Select the State and click on Go
- In the next page, select district, assembly constituency and booth
- Put the letter below on the box
- Click on Ok
About NVSP Status Check
The National Voter Service Portal is the online site, which has launched by the Government of India in 2015. All the responsibility of the website has taken by the Election Commission of India. Through the NVSP website, people can apply for their new voter id card, duplicate voter ID card, and also check and track their voter id card application form.
What is the NVS Online portal?
The National Voter Service (NVS) has developed to provide single window service electors to the Indian citizen. Through this online portal, they can apply for the voter ID card and check their application status.
How To search for the Voter id Status?
The candidate can check their voter ID card status after register their name in the NVSP voter list. Three ways are available for the candidate to check their NVSP status online.
- Through the NVSP website
- By SMS
- By contact the NVSP customer services
How to check names in Voter Id List On NVSP?
Yes, through the NVSP website, the applicant can check their name in the voter id list.
NVSP Contact Details
- NVSP Phone Number – 23052219, 23052223, 1800111950
- NVSP Email Id – [email protected]
- NVSP Address – Election Commission Of India, Ashoka Road, Nirvachan Sadan, New Delhi, India – 110001
For more news and updates, check Timesalert.