Education is the most critical aspect of our lives, the educational management of Tamil Nadu schools created EMIS tnschools.gov.in, which provides the best opportunity to learn through e-sources. These days, government schools have a much stronger education system.
- 1 TNTP Login
- 1.1 TN EMIS Login
- 1.2 How To register TN EMIS Portal
- 1.3 How To Login TN EMIS TNTP Portal
- 1.4 How To Install TNTP Mobile App
- 1.5 How To Access TNTP Login App Offline
- 1.6 How To Add New Student In TN EMIS Portal
- 1.7 How to Raise Student Request In TN EMIS
- 1.8 How To Use TNTP Dashboard To Search For Topics
As a result, one of the most important tasks is to educate each school and its teachers about their respective subjects and curricula and also for the students who are enrolled there too. However, gathering such information is a challenging task for any school and its teachers. As a result, the Tamil Nadu government decided to establish this portal to facilitate the process. It is available as an app along with TNTP official website.
We are going to make this article worth reading by including all of the necessary information on this topic. So, please stick with this post and read it all the way to the end to get the context.
TN EMIS Login
Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System referred to as TN EMIS. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform (TNTP) is provided by TN EMIS to colleges, teachers, and students. The Tamil Nadu government has a number of log-in portals for different schools that are available online. Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System is in charge of it all (TN EMIS).
This portal created to help people improve their e-learning skills by providing engaging e-learning material. This website contains e-learning teaching, learning, practice materials, videos, interactives, exercises, online courses, training modules, and a lot more.
If you are a registered user, you may click on the link given below to get directed to TNTP login Portal and TN EMIS Portal respectively,
TNTP Portal: tntp.tnschools.gov.in
TN EMIS Portal: emis.tnschools.gov.in
How To register TN EMIS Portal
Any school in Tamil Nadu must register for EMIS at www.emis.tnschools.gov.in. There are only a few high-ranking officials who have the authority to do so. TN EMIS Online Login is available, and they are monitoring and improving student and staff attendance is the responsibility of the Head Masters (HM).
The Chief Education Officer (CEO) inspects all of the revenue district’s schools. The Block Education Officer (OEO) is in charge of inspecting all of the schools in the Block district. The District Education Officer (DEO) is responsible for inspecting all of the schools in the Education District. Teachers of all types of schools can obtain an access id and password for EMIS Online Entry from the school’s Head Master (HM).
How To Login TN EMIS TNTP Portal
EMIS will provide you with an eight-digit username and password after your successful registration. If you are an instructor or a member of the team, you can use your staff login ID and password to access the dashboard. After you have completed the registration process, you may log in to the portal by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the official website of TNTP or TN EMIS
- You can now see a login page appeared on the screen
- To access the portal, you must first log in with your username and password.
- After you have logged in to TNTP, you can see the dashboard as well as five key verticals such as academic tools, E-Textbook, Questions Bank, Courses Contribute, and so on.
- You can open any of them and read the information contained inside.
- After your successful login, now you will be able to access your TN EMIS dashboard at any time.
How To Install TNTP Mobile App
To install the mobile version of TNTP, follow the steps given below;
- On your smartphone, go to Google Play Store.
- Type ‘Moodle’ on the search bar.
- Click on Install option
- Open the app, type tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms within the blank and enter ‘Connect’
- The login screen will now appear. Enter the 8-digit username and password to get logged in.
- After you have logged in, go to the bottom right corner and click the three dots.
- In the menu, select the ‘Course’ choice.
How To Access TNTP Login App Offline
This app does not need an internet connection to operate. Since the app helps you to download the course and take it without needing to connect to the internet.
There are two ways to get to the TNTP APP Login page, and we’ll go over both of them here.
- To download the course, simply open it.
- Then, choose Download Course from the drop-down menu
- Open the course you want to download and pick it.
- To refresh the screen, pull it down to reveal the download course option.
- Then, on the menu, pick the download option and then the Courses option.
How To Add New Student In TN EMIS Portal
- Go to TN EMIS School login page
- Login and go to the main menu
- Select student
- Press ‘Student Admission’
- Open ‘student registration form’
- Enter his/her(student’s) details
- Submit the form to complete the process.
How to Raise Student Request In TN EMIS
- After going to TN EMIS dashboard,
- Click ‘student’ option and then go to ‘student search’
- Enter student details
- After clicking on unique id, press ‘Raise request’ option
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear, select yes, and the raise your request
- Submit it.
How To Use TNTP Dashboard To Search For Topics
After completing your registration and login process, open your dashboard and use the search feature to find the topics that interest you based on your needs.
You may also follow the instructions mentioned below;
- To begin, go to the TN EMIS official website.
- Use the username and password to get logged in.
- Select the search choice from the dashboard.
- You can now type in the subject you are looking for and hit the search button.
- You then redirected to the chapters you were looking for.
For more updates and information check Timesalert.