TS New Aasara Pension Scheme is the welfare scheme for the citizen of Telangana State. It is a pension scheme where the eligible candidates will get an amount every month. TS Aasara Pension Scheme will help them financially and protect the old age citizens of the state and disabled people. It will develop the status of people in the country and help them to get their minimum requirements. The Telangana government has made changes in TS Aasara Pension Scheme for people. In this article, we will provide you with the revised scheme of TS Aasara Pension and complete information.
TS Aasara Pension Scheme
The TS Aasara Pension Scheme is to protect the vulnerable sections of the society by financially. This scheme will support them in their day to day minimum needs and can have social security and dignity in society. It has the eligibility criteria to apply for the TS Aasara Pension for different categories. Here we will provide you with all the details about the Pension Scheme. This scheme started in 2014 for the welfare of society, and it is revised recently by increasing the amount.
The TS New Aasara Pension scheme comes with more facilities for the state citizens. Only available for the state residence and handled by the state government. Go through the article for the information on eligibility, application, and latest updates on TS New Aasara Pension scheme.
TS Aasara Pension Scheme Eligible Categories
- Old Citizens
- People with HIV AIDS
- Incapacitated Weavers
- Toddy Peppers
Eligibility Criteria for TS Aasara Pension
The people who want to apply for the scheme need to reach the eligibility list. The criteria are different for all categories which can apply for the program like Old Citizens, Widows, and Weavers. In this section, we will give the list for all the three sections of people. Check them according to your category and apply for TS Aasara Pension Scheme.
Eligibility for Old Citizens
- The age of the citizens should be above 65 years.
- Only one pension in a family that too preferably women.
- People who are residing in temporary informal establishments or huts in urban areas are eligible.
- Landless agricultural labour, people from sectors of society like potters, cobblers, fruit and flower sellers, and handcrafters are also eligible.
- They should be the residence of the Telangana State and Indian citizenship.
Eligibility List for Widows
- Widow Applicant should be 18 years and above.
- They should submit the death certificate of her husband.
- Women should give the update of remarriage for young women of age up to 45 years.
- They should also give proof of residence in the state.
Eligibility for Disabled Persons
- The Disabled people will avail the pension irrespective of age.
- They should have minimum 40 % disability under SADAREM assessment.
- For the minor, the pension will distribute between the mother and father.
- In hearing-impaired, the minimum disability should be 51%.
Documents Required To Apply TS Aasara Pension Scheme
Applicants should have few papers to apply for the scheme of all categories. Go through the list and collect these documents before starting the application process.
- Applicant photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book on the side IFSC code printed
- Age Proof
- Death certificate in case of the widow
- Toddy Tappers registration copy in Cooperative Society
- SADAREM Certificate for the disabled citizens
TS New Aasara Pension Scheme Application
The TS Aasara Pension Scheme apply form is available in the online or you can get it from the near Mee Seva centre. Follow the steps to fill the form and submit the application.
How To Apply TS New Aasara Pension Scheme
- Applicants download and take a print of TS Aasara Pension Scheme from the online or get it from Meeseva centre.
- Fill the application form clearly with the details like personal, residence contact, and Bank details.
- Now, attach the documents required to the application form and submit in Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary/Village Revenue Officer in a rural area.
- If you belong to the urban areas, then submit the form to Bill Collector.
- Once the verification of documents completed, the pension amount is released.
- The TS Aasara Pension cards given to eligible persons by affixing the photo.
- Check the details on the card and the pension money is transferred to the account number you submitted.
It is the complete application process, and the money will be credited in the account between 1st to 7th dates for every month. Also, check for YSR Aasara Scheme and know details.
TS New Aasara Pension Scheme Details
We can search for the pension details form the online web portal of government. We will give you the instruction guide to search pensioner details.
- Visit the TS Aasara Pension from the browser or click here for redirecting to the page.
- In the home page, you can see the latest updates and menu bar with different options.
- Tap on quick search which is the 3rd option from the menu list and select on “Search pensioner details” on the page.
- Enter the details in the page like pension ID/SADAREM ID in the text field.
- Give the District Name, Mandal, Panchayat from the drop list on the page.
- Type the pensioner name and head of family name in the text fields respectively.
- Tap on the search button to check the pensioner details displayed in the below space.
- If you want to re-enter the details, then tap on the reset button and fill the information and search for more information.
TS New Aasara Pension Scheme Updates
We have discussed that the scheme is now more beneficial with all latest updates and an increase in the amount of money. Here is the table that will give you the raised amount of pension to the beneficiary categories.
|Beneficiary Category||Old Amount||Revised Amount|
|HIV, Filaria Patients||1000||2016|
The pension for the state citizens under the TS New Aasara Pension Scheme is increased by double. It will help them financially, and there will be no need to depend on others. For more information and updates, check Timesalert.
- 1 TS Aasara Pension Scheme