Udyog Aadhaar is the registration for the small and medium scale business of the country. The government has taken this process and to get the MSME registration through offline which has a lot of paperwork to finish. But now MSME registration is made online which is an easy way to complete within a few seconds. Udyog Aadhaar Registration is completely free of cost and will give many benefits in return with this registration. Here in this article, we will see the list of MSME registration Benefits, Eligibility, fee, and complete process.
MSME Online Registration
This is an online process registration by the government that will help the small business to expand and develop in their terms. The MSME online registration process will give many benefits like financial and support from the government. Here we will provide you all the details about the MSME Registration, benefits, MSME Criteria eligibility, Registration process and Download of MSME Registration Certificate.
What is MSME Registration
The micro, small and medium Enterprises are the backbone and will help to develop in the economy of the country. So, under the digital India scheme, the MSME which stands for Micro, small and medium enterprise registration will help them to improve their business. This promotes the growth of this small scale business to tackle them effectively and that will also decrease the problem of unemployment and poverty. This will extend to the financial benefits of various government schemes at safeguards the SSI from the financial harassment of paying loans. Also, search about PFMS Scholarship.
MSME Registration Benefits
- The Applicants will receive financial support in foreign expose of their products.
- They will be eligible for all different government subsidies.
- Applicants can open the bank accounts for their business without any troubles using this MSME Registration Certificate.
- We can apply for government micro business and other financial benefits schemes.
- With MSME registration number they will receive government schemes of easy loan, the loan without any guarantee or interest and others.
- If there is a delay in loan payment then the business can be safe, different direct tax exemptions and stamp duties and registration fees.
- There will be a 15 % subsidiary under CLCSS Scheme for technology up gradation and also 50 % subsidy in patent registration.
There are many other Benefits of MSME registration that comes along with these when you have Udyog Aadhar registration certificate in your hands. These differ upon the type of business you want to start.
MSME Registration Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the business that can obtain the Udyog Aadhaar registration process. Only the micro, small, medium enterprises are eligible for these benefits and schemes.
|Classification||Manufacturing sector||Service Sector|
|Micro Enterprise||Upto 25 Lakh rupees investment in plant and machinery||Upto 10 Lakh rupees investment in Equipment|
|Small Enterprise||Upto 5 Crore Rupees Investment in plant and Machinery||Upto 2 Crore Rupees Investment in Equipment|
|Medium Enterprise||Upto 10 Crore Rupees investment in plant and machinery||Upto 5 Crore investment in equipment|
How To Apply MSME Registration Online
The MSME online registration is very easy from the official website given. The process for this is given here below clearly. Just follow the instruction given in this division for MSME registration procedure online.
- Open the official website of Udyog Aadhaar Registration from your browser.
- This will open an online web portal where we can register our MSME online.
- Give a valid Aadhaar number and the name of Entrepreneur in the spaces given and check the box of declaration below.
- Tap on Validate & Generate OTP button below that will send OTP to your Aadhaar card registered number.
- Enter the OTP received and fill the form of Udyog Aadhar registration certificate through online.
- Give the name of the owner, Aadhaar number, Social Category like Applicant’s Caste, Gender on the form.
- You should mention the status of physically handicapped and type of enterprise or organization from the list given.
- Enter the PAN which is mandatory for LLP, company and Co-operative Society and it’s optional for rest categories.
- The other details like the location of the plant, official Address, Date of Commencement and registration details.
- Once you have filled the document then check the details and tap on submit option below.
- Enter the code on the screen and submit the form that will complete the MSME registration process online.
How To Download Udyog Aadhar Registration certificate
We need to have the registration certificate of MSME that will help us to get the benefits that come along with it.
- Open the website of Udyog Aadhar registration on your web page.
- Scroll down where you can see the option of print on the bottom of the page and tap on it.
- Now select Download Udyog Aadhar registration certificate from the option displayed on the screen.
- This will take you to the new web page and you should enter your details in the spaces assigned.
- Enter your UAM number which is 12 digit in the text box and Mobile number as per Udyog Aadhaar and tap on submit option.
- This will show you the MSME Registration Certificate on screen with a print option.
- Click on print option or download as per your requirement and download the Udyog Aadhar registration certificate.
How To Login MSME Entrepreneur
This is the new feature of Udyog Aadhaar Registration website where the entrepreneur can access his or her account and change the details of their wish. The login process of MSME entrepreneurs is very easy just follow the steps.
- Visit the web page of Udyog Aadhaar Registration in the browser.
- Scroll down and tap on “Update Udyog Aadhaar” option on the page.
- Give the Udyog Aadhaar Number and choose the OTP option for the mobile number or Email Address.
- Enter the verification code in the box given and per the image.
- Tap on “Validate & Generate OTP” button and this will access you to your account where you can update your details.
Udyog Aadhaar Contact Numbers
We can write any issue, problems with the registration or MSME online registration to the email id given. They will respond immediately and will definitely solve your issues concerned with the website. You can ask any inquiries on the website without any hesitation.
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more information follow Timesalert.