YSR Aasara Scheme and YSR Cheyutha are the welfare proposals in Navaratnalu. The manifesto of Chief Minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy is called as YSRCP Navaratnalu. He promised to complete all the schemes mentioned. There are nine in total so it was named as Navaratanalu. All these will help to improve society in all different aspects that will affect the development of the Andhra Pradesh State. Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy has the schemes for the development of women in the society with YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Schemes. There are also plans for education, farmers, a pension plan to old age people and also health and House loans.
YSR Aasara Scheme
Among them, YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha is the new concept with centered focused on women. This scheme will help them in financial aspects and improve their living condition. Here we will give you the complete details of YSR Aasara and Cheyutha Application, and its benefits. Read the complete article to know more about this scheme.
This is the seventh scheme according to the manifesto of Chief Minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy. It will support the low divisions of society with the YSR Cheyutha pension plan. This scheme aims to improve the low sections of the society in the state. He promised that he will provide the amount of 15,000 rupees annually to send their children to schools. The YSR Aasara scheme will give money to the self-help group with zero interest rate to their account directly.
The YSR Cheyutha is also a part of YSRCP Navaratnalu scheme focused on the minority women’s of the state. According to this, he will provide pension to minority ladies who have crossed 45 years of age. This will be introduced within 2 years after the YSRCP comes to power. Here we will give you the complete details of application through online.
Benefits of YSR Aasara Scheme
- The amount of RS 15000 crore will be given to the 89 lakh self-help DWCRA women in the state.
- Under the YSR Aasara scheme, the female DWCRA group will get about 50,000 per annum with no interest.
- The state government will pay the interest of loans given to self-help groups.
- This money will be transferred to the women’s account directly in four different stages.
- The women will get Rs 15,000 under ‘Amma Vadi’ scheme to end their children to schools.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- This scheme is for the minority group of women people in the state. This has pension plans and helps with financial support.
- Women above the age of 45 years BC, SC, ST, and minority communities will get an amount of 75,000 rupees annually.
- This will be credited to their accounts directly in four different stages.
- The main motto of this scheme is to help the women not to depend and that help to improve society.
These are the list of benefits which come with the YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
How To Apply YSR Aasara Scheme
The application for this scheme can be made through the offline process as there is no online website for this till now. We will update the online method once the online portal is open. Check here for the complete process. Also, people can check for Andhra Pradesh New Districts List.
Go to the associated bank branches of your self-help groups and take the application form. Fill the details of all the members of DWCRS group and attach the documents required. Give your Bank account detail for direct transfer of money to account. Now, submit the form to the officer in the respective banks and it will be processed. Your amount will be transferred to your accounts and will be updated to registered mobile numbers of bank accounts.
How To Apply YSR Cheyutha
This can also be done in the offline process in the respective government offices. Here is the brief explanation of How to Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Requirements To Apply YSR Cheyutha
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof Card
- Age proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID.
Visit the respective office and take the application form of YSR Cheyutha and fill the details. You need to give your Name, Age, Address details and Bank account details. Attach documents like photo, Bank Passbook Xerox, Aadhar Card which is necessary. Submit the application to the officer and it will be processed. You will be notified when the process is complete with a message to your mobile number. In this way, you can apply for YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Schemes.
For more information like this check Timesalert.