Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission is a scheme by the state government for the unemployed youth of the state. It provides free training and to employ them. Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission main motto is to employ the state youth. So, UPSDM is a skill development training centre for the unemployed youth of the state. It also gives placements opportunities for the candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission will upgrade the youth with providing them with the livelihood opportunities. It will help the unemployed youth to stand on their feet, and the complete training process is free of cost. Here we will provide the full details about Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission Login, registration, eligibility and services of the web portal.
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission
Kaushal Vikas Mission is the skill development program for the youth of Uttar Pradesh state. It will improve their employment chances and help them stand and also improve the state economy. Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission will decrease the state unemployment by providing employable skills to the youth of the state. The structure of UPSDM is unique from others like it has the district executive for the mission that helps them in improving facilities to the youth.
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission launched in 2009 to provide skills to five million youth by 2022. In providing skill training in from vocational course to professional course for the candidates. These courses offered will depend upon the education qualification of the youth. Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission is beneficial for the youth candidates of the state, and we gave the complete details about the welfare scheme.
Features of UPSDM Scheme
There many important things you need to know about the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission before starting the registration process. Go through the points given that will give you the idea about the Mission.
- You can get free training in about 283 courses in 24 different fields, and the candidate can choose their course.
- The free training is available for the candidates of age 14-35 years for free of cost.
- High level, private training institutes offer skill development training. You will have both private and government training providers.
- After completion of training, you will award with the certificates from recognised institutions like NCBT, NSDC.
- They also provide the placement facilities after completion of training in the institutions.
- There are institutions all around the state, and you can choose among them. We can check the skill development centre on the web portal.
- There is no registration fee for applying in the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission.
List of Skill Development Courses Offered By UPSDM
These are the list of some of the courses section offered by the UPSDM for the unemployed youth. All these are available for free of cost, and there are many courses other than these. You can see the complete list after registration.
- Banking and Accounts
- Material Management
- Couriers and Logistics
- Business and Commerce
- Fashion designing
- Information and communication technology
- Process Instrumentation
- Health Care
- Leather and Sports Goods
- Plastic Processing
- Guarantee Marketing
Documents Required To Apply UPSDM
The documents you require to apply the Kaushal Vikas Mission in Uttar Pradesh web portal are listed here.
- Identity Card
- Age certificate
- Resident Proof
- Educational Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account passbook
- Scanned photo, Aadhar card
- Unemployment allowance registration number
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission Registration
You can apply for the UPSDM through the online portal with straightforward steps. In this section, we will give you the instructions to follow to complete the registration process. Check the documents you require to complete the registration process.
- Visit the UPSDM Web portal in your favourite browser or search for UPSDM and open the first search results.
- You can click here to open the home page of the website directly.
- Here on the left side f the page you can see the menu options of the page.
- Tap on Registration option on the page that will redirect to the new window.
- Here give your Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Name, Date Of Birth, Email Address, Gender and Marital Status.
- These are the mandatory details that you need to give in the registration form.
- Upload the profile photo of Maximum Size 50 KB and attach Aadhaar card in their respective fields.
- The file format of photo and Aadhaar card should only be in jpg, jpeg or png.
- Check the details and tap on Save and Next button below the page.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the registration process in Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission.
We can log in the candidate page from the official website and check the details. It helps us to check the notifications about the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission. Here are the steps to Login the page.
- Open the official website of UPSDM or give the URL upsdm.gov.in address bar of the browser.
- Tap on the careers Login option on the menu bar, which is on the top of the home page.
- It will open the pop up on the screen for giving the Logion details.
- Give the Username and Password in the text fields of the page, respectively.
- Tap on the Login button below the page that will redirect you to the User Page.
UPSDM Contact Numbers
If you any doubts in the registration process and Login you and contact the officers. We have the contact details for the state and District wise, and these numbers are available on the website to contact us page. Place the arrow on the contact and select state or district, and you can see the contact information.
For more updates check Timesalert