West Bengal Property Registration is the online portal of the state government for document registration of your land. According to the Indian Registration Act, it is compulsory to register any property transfers in the presence of a registrar. Wbregistration site is the single platform to handle all land records easily. Along with this, it has other facilities that will help you to get the property details online. It will help both parties during the property transfer to check West Bengal Property Rate, documents of the land. So, this helps to reduce double registrations of land properties in the state.
West Bengal Property Registration
West Bengal Property Registration is maintained by the state government that updates regularly without any delay after the property registration. The departments of Property Registration interlinked with an online portal for update purpose. In this article, we provide you with complete information about West Bengal Property Registration online portal.
Every landowner should have the correct property documents that help them to get details. The e-Registration allows the online property registrations, which initiative is taken by the government of West Bengal under the National e-Governance Plan. The portal brings transparency between government and citizens in property registration. The West Bengal Property Registration provides document registration and other services in improved and simple methods. As the portal is under government, all the information is secured and genuine. The state revenue department takes care of property registration of West Bengal.
The Wbregistration portal has many advantages that help in all stages of land registrations. We can get the property rate, tax receipt, and e-form payment fee from the website itself. The property mutation status, Property current status is available in the official portal. You can also locate the registration offices for your locality quickly and can appoint for the property registration process. The West Bengal Property registration has become comfortable with this online portal.
Details of West Bengal Property Registration
|Name of portal||West Bengal Property Registration|
Property Registration West Bengal Objective
There are some objectives for the state government to start Wbregistration portal for the citizens. They mentioned below
- To provide transparency of property registration
- It gives genuineness of the documents which you can check-in online.
- It maintains property records updated in the portal.
- You will get mutation details of land quickly from wbregistration site.
- It provides original documents to owners in case of lost or destroyed
Benefits of Wbregistration Portal
The online portal offers many benefits for the citizens of the state that helps in the property transfer. Here is the list of them
- Check West Bengal Market Value of property
- Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Details
- Apply for a refund of e-payment
- Know the status of West Bengal Property e-payment
- Electronic Appointment for Property Registration
- Download model documents of Property
Documents for West Bengal Property Registration
These are the mandatory documents that you require to complete e-form and fee payment. The list of them mentioned below
- Encumbrance Certificate (EC) of land
- Property original documents with signature form all parties
- Property Card
- Challan/DD of payment of stamp duty and registration fee charges
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof of seller, buyer, and witness
- Aadhar card
- Original ID, Address proof to show registrar.
- Power of Attorney (In particular cases)
Check West Bengal Market Value
We can check market value and stamp duty from the West Bengal property registration portal quickly. It is good to know the details before
- Open the home page of wbregistration in your browser where you can see links for various facilities.
- Here we have the Calculator section where you can select West Bengal Market Value for land in rural and urban, flats.
- Give the details of District, Thana, Local Body, Plot No in the spaces provided.
- Click on the Display Market value button on the screen that displays the details on the next page.
- It will become convenient for the buyer to know the stamp duty he needs to pay, once he knows the value.
Also, read about Oasis Scholarship Registration for west Bengal students.
West Bengal Property Registration Online
The property registration is available in the online process, and that is a straightforward process. Follow the steps to complete the land registration are below
- Visit the official website using the URL wbregistration.gov.in from your search box.
- It displays home page on the screen and selects e-registration form Filling/Modification option from Registration of Deed section.
- You can see a pop-up on the screen with different links for the application form. Tap on Fill new e-Requisition Form if you are visiting the first time.
- In the next page, click on “Read and Please proceed” button of screen to open e-form.
- Give Mobile Number in space and tap on send OTP and then enter in the field provided to verify your Number.
- Enter Name, Applicant Status, Address, Thana, and District in their respective fields.
- Select the Proposed Transaction, Property to be transacted details form options in e-form. Now click on Submit option to enter the next section.
- The other sections are Transferer & Transferee, property details, and Finalise that completes the Registration e-from.
- Now, it displays the e-payment of the registration fee and stamp duties. Make the payments using the online process.
- You need to fix the appointment by visiting the registration office. Take a print of e-Assessment Slip at the end of the registration.
West Bengal Registration Office
- After completing registration, visit the office in your locality, and you can check the offices online.
- Visit the respective registration office on the appointment date.
- Candidates need to submit original documents for verification purpose.
- Give the property sale documents along with e-Assessment slip, Proof of Payment, token for the queue at the registrar office.
- Officials verify documents and transfer property on applicant’s name legally in the registration office.
- They will take Photo, Finger Print, and Capture Signature on the papers in the office.
- The document scanned after permanent number generation.
- You will get the documents to your address, or you can download them form website.
Check Status of E-form Payment fee
We can check the status of e-payment through the online portal, and that takes only a few steps to complete the process.
- Open wbregsitration online portal and then select Status e-Payment option under the Registration section.
- Give the Query Number, Year, GRN number in their respective spaces on the screen.
- Tap on “Get Status” option on the screen that displays the status of online payment.
West Bengal Property Registration Contact Numbers
If you have any issues with the website working, the registration you can call customer executives whoa just a call away. Call them at any stage of your process for assistance, and you can also send Mail to address and get a quick response.
- West Bengal Property Registration Contact Number: 033-22250 9145
- Email ID: [email protected]
How can I Register my Property In West Bengal?
Open the official website and select the e-requisition form filling and give the details and select an appointment for registration office. Now here submit your original for verification and e-form payment fee slips. The registrar checks details and completes the property register in West Bengal.
How is Land Registration Charges Calculated in West Bengal?
The registration cost in West Bengal is calculated by property value and is 1.1 % of the total cost. For properties less than Rs.25 Lakh market value, the registration charge is 1% of the total cost.
What is Property Registration Fee for West Bengal Property Registration?
The registration fee is for registering the property documents on the applicant’s name. It changes according to the location of the property and applies to new registrations and old property transfers.
For more updates, Check Timesalert.
- 1 West Bengal Property Registration
- 1.1 Details of West Bengal Property Registration
- 1.2 Property Registration West Bengal Objective
- 1.3 Benefits of Wbregistration Portal
- 1.4 Documents for West Bengal Property Registration
- 1.5 Check West Bengal Market Value
- 1.6 West Bengal Property Registration Online
- 1.7 West Bengal Registration Office
- 1.8 Check Status of E-form Payment fee
- 1.9 West Bengal Property Registration Contact Numbers
- 1.10 How is Land Registration Charges Calculated in West Bengal?