YSR Amma Vodi Scheme is a part of Navaratnalu approved in the cabinet meeting and will be implemented from 26th January 2020. On the occasion of 71st Republic Day, CM Jaganmohan Reddy will provide 15,000 rupees to the mothers who send their children to schools. YSR Amma Vodi Scheme is applicable for all children studying in government or any private School.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
This Scheme comes with many more benefits along with the financial support to send the children to schools. Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy will also give the scholarship to the students every month which helps them. The main motto of this scheme is to reduce the illiteracy rate in Andhra Pradesh State. CM Jaganmohan Reddy promised to reduce the school fees of private schools. Under this scheme, he will also introduce English medium in all Government Schools with Telugu as the mandatory language.
YSR Amma Vodi will help the parent struggle in sending their children to school with this support. CM Jaganmohan Reddy said many Government Schools are in the damaged condition. It is the main reason why parents are not willing to send their children to Govt Schools. The parents are also not able to afford the high fee of private school. So, these are the main things which should be eradicated. The illiteracy rate of AP is 33% which is 7% more than the national average. YSR Amma Vodi Scheme is to reduce this percentage and motivate people to send their children to school.
Benefits Of YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
- An amount of 15,000 rupees will be transferred to the mother account those who send their children to school.
- This Scheme is applicable for all the children going to both private and Government school.
- Students will also get a monthly scholarship of 500 rupees for class 1st-5th and 6th-10th of rupees 750.
- The intermediates studying candidate will get a stipend of rupees 1000 every month.
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme will help to increase and sustain high literacy rate of the state.
- Children foundation should be great that in turn will help them to continue higher studies easily.
- The amount will be transferred to the mother account registered during the application process.
- They are also trying to improve the status of government schools and reduce the fees in private school under this YSR Amma Vodi Scheme.
Also, read the YSR Aasara Scheme
YSR Amma Vodi Eligibility
The scheme is recently accepted by the cabinet meeting and the work is started so that it can be implanted by January 2020. It will be designed in a way to be beneficial to the people. So, the clear eligibility details of YSR Amma Vodi will be given but let us see the basic criteria for application.
- The children should go to the schools registered by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Parent and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh as this is the initiative taken by the state government.
We will update the other eligibility details very soon when they are officially announced. So check here for any further details regularly.
Documents Required For YSR Amma Vodi
- School Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Name Of School
- Address Proof
- Bank account Details (Mother)
How To Fill YSR Amma Vodi Application Form
You need to collect the copies of all the documents before you apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme. Visit the related office where the scheme is implementing or processing. Now, go and ask for the application form from the officer and fill the details. Submit the form with attached documents required. You will get the updates about the status of application regularly.
The application process is not given by the officials clearly. This may be in both the online and offline process. When the website for this scheme is open we will give you the complete details on the application process.
YSR Amma Vodi Contact Details
There is no website till date but will be opened soon by the officers where you can ask all your doubts or issues. Now, for any further information about the scheme, you can go to a nearby government office. If any further details are announced we will update site check Timesalert.