YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is launched by the chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. With this scheme, he will support the farmers financially by giving them an input amount to crops every year. The amount of 12,500 rupees will be credited into their account annually. Rythu Bharosa scheme will start implementation from 10/15/2019. Here we will discuss Rythu Bharosa AP in detail. We will also see the eligibility criteria, features, and application.
YSR Rythu Bharosa
The target of this scheme is poor farmers who don’t have money to invest in fields and lend money for high interest. Under this scheme, they will get the input required for their field for each cycle of the crop. The chief minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy has given orders to build 200 bore wells for every constituency and also warehouses and cold storages for crops. According to the estimates more than 50 Lakhs farmers will be beneficial. The amount to farmers of Rythu Bharosa is directly given to their bank accounts.
The official website will come with complete information and definitely user-friendly. You will also get the facility to download the features, eligibility, and information in YSR Rythu Bharosa Telugu PDF format. So, everyone will have complete information about the Scheme.
Benefits of Rythu Bharosa
- The amount of 12500 will be given to each farmer under this Rythu Bharosa scheme on a yearly basis. People can also now search for YSR Aasara Scheme.
- It is thought that the first phase of the scheme will be implemented in manual and village wise. So, they provide better economic conditions for farmers.
- The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will benefit to about 50 Lakh farmers and it would be done by Real Time Governance Society coordination with the scheme.
- Rythu Bharosa AP is introduced to replace the Annadata Sukhibhava which will look after more betterment of farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
There are minimum eligibility criteria for farmers to apply for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. We gave the details on eligibility of Rythu Bharosa are given here
- The farmers should be the citizens of state Andhra Pradesh are only applicable for this benefit of the scheme.
- It is estimated that a certain amount of annual income of farmers will be set as margin to avail the benefits of Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- There may be also a margin for the land property owned by the farmers to be eligible for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
The eligibility criteria will be declared clearly by the state government on the official website which will be started soon. So, be updated to know the conditions of the scheme and much more information. All regular updates will be given here so keep visiting the page.
Documents Required To Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa
Bank Account: You need to submit the Account details like number, branch and IFSC code. The account will be linked in order credit the amount of Rythu Bharosa AP.
Identity Proof: It is important to prove that you are a citizen of the state. The ID like Aadhaar, Voter Card or ration card will help you.
Residential proof: You need to submit this proof to give your residential address. The Aadhaar card, the voter ID number will do this.
Land Documents: We need to submit the document details to prove we are the holders of the land.
How To Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa
The online website for YSR Rythu Bharosa will start as soon as possible and you can apply through the online process easily. With the documents given above and filling the form online will complete your YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme application.
Here we will also give you the steps for offline application and registration in AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Visit the VRO office of your respective manual or village.
- Go to the Rythu Bharosa scheme section in the office.
- Fill the form for the application and submit the required documents.
- The officers will check your application form and will give you regular updates.
- If you are eligible for the Scheme then you will get the fund directly to your bank account.
Rythu Bharosa Contact Numbers
The officers are always there to help you with any trouble in the registration. We will provide you the regular updates in the site so check regularly. The AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Contact numbers will help in both offline and online mode of application.
For more information check Timesalert.