Adarana 2 Scheme | AP Adarana 2 Subsidy Scheme Apply Online Application Form Status Last Date

Adarana 2 Scheme is to provide an opportunity to improve the income of backward communities of the state. The scheme implemented under the BC welfare Association for the Andhra Pradesh State. The objective of Adarana 2 Scheme provides modern tools at subsidy prices. Under this scheme, the government bears about 90 % of the equipment cost, and the beneficiary should pay the remaining 10 % of the total cost.

It upgrades the survival of the people of backward class of the state. AP Adarana Scheme 2 will help them raise their productivity with modern technology that can boost their income for livelihood. Here we provide you with the complete details of the Adarana 2 Scheme application, Last date, and check status.

Adarana 2 Scheme

The Backward Classes Co-operative works on implementing the Adarana Subsidy Scheme. It is available mainly for the people who survive through Cattle and Sheep Rearing, Earth Works, Black Smith, and many others. We will provide you with a list of works that are eligible for the scheme. Adarana 2 scheme offers financial assistance on tools in three categories. The tolls are available with 70% subsidy component, 20 % NBCFDC loan and 10% beneficiary Contribution for the machines.

Adarana 2 Scheme

Adarana 2 Scheme launched in the year 2018 by the Chief Minister and the applications for this year is also open. People can apply and get the benefits of the scheme and get modernising and developing tools. It is the flagship scheme for the people of the state who depend on the traditional trades for livelihood. So, the government implements a programme to improve their income.

Aadarana 2 Scheme Details

Name of Scheme   Aadarana 2
State Andhra Pradesh
Beneficiary    Backward Class category
Launched Year  2018
Current Status  Available
Official Website

Adarana 2 Scheme Objectives

The minorities of the state depend upon traditional servicing for living due to lack of education and opportunities. Most of the occupations are vocational skills liking weaving, tailoring, and carpentry. The usage of necessary tools and work methods are giving low quality and low-income family income. So, to improve the working conditions of them the Andhra Pradesh State government initiated Adarana 2 scheme. It focuses on providing loans with the bank for improved hand tools and small equipment.

Available all over the state in every Mandal depending upon the minority population in the respective districts. Under this scheme, a 9,823 Minority Artisans benefited in the state.

S. No Unit Cost (Rupees) Artisans Share Bank Share Subsidy  % of units
1 Up to 10,000 250 2250 7500  35
2 10,001 to 15,000 500 3250 11250 25
3 15,001 to 20,000 1000 4000 15000 25
4 20,001 to 25,000 1000 5250 18750 15

Occupations Eligible for Adarana 2 Scheme

The people who fall under these occupations for their living are eligible to receive benefits.

  1. Cattle and Sheep rearing
  2. Weaving
  3. Pottery
  4. Laundry
  5. Goldsmith, Blacksmith
  6. Tailoring
  7. Two Wheeler/Three Wheeler Mechanics
  8. Spray painting
  9. Vulcanizing or Air Compressor
  10. Arcs and Gas Welding
  11. Battery Servicing
  12. Watch Repairing
  13. Stone Polishing
  14. Plumber
  15. Centering Material
  16. Bicycle Material
  17. Stone Cutters
  18. Dyeing
  19. Oil Pressing

Adarana 2 Scheme Beneficiary List

  1. It provides 90 % subsidy on new tolls purchase, and the beneficiary has to pay the remaining 10 % of the total cost.
  2. The financials support provided in the three slabs of Rs.30, 000, Rs. 20,000 and Rs.10, 000 as a unit cost with 70% subsidy and 20% NBCFDC loan.
  3. The scheme helps to improve the income of family by saving energy and time of the workers.
  4. It also increases the productivity of the work and promotes the empowerment to the community.
  5. Adarana 2 will improve the lifestyle of these backward Class people of the state.

Documents To Apply Adarana 2 2019

The documents required to apply for the scheme are here

  • Valid mobile Number
  • Ration Card
  • Scanned Copy of Aadhaar Card
  • Residence certificate
  • Caste Certificate

Adarana 2 Scheme Eligibility

  • The candidate should belong to the state.
  • He should belong to the Backward Class and occupation from the above list
  • Applicant age should be between 18-50 years.
  • The annual income of a family should not cross Rs.2, 00, 00 in urban areas and 1, 50,000 in Rural Areas.
  • A minimum of 33 1/3 % women coverage ensured the total target for District and Mandal level.

Adarana 2 Online Application Procedure

The application is available in the online web portal for the minority people. The online process is straightforward, and you can apply from your place and no need to visit any offices.

How to Apply AP Adarana 2 Scheme

  1. We can apply for the Adarana 2 online from the official portal. Open the web portal of the in your browser.
  2. Here tap on the Apply option on the screen, and that will open a new window.
  3. Give your Mobile Number and Generate OTP option on the screen. The One Time Password sent as SMS.
  4. Give OTP number in the text box and click on “Validate OTP and Proceed” option on the screen.
  5. Give Your Ration Card number in the space and tap on “Enter” option.
  6. Now give applicant Name and family members, Caste category and Name, educational qualifications and trade.
  7. Upload the scanned copy of the Aadhaar card and check the details of Application.
  8. Tap on Submit option then you will receive the Application Number. It helps you to track the status of the application.
  9. After completing the process, the applicant should physically visit the MPDO office to claim the subsidy.

Adarana 2 Application Status

We can track the Adarana 2 Application in the web portal easily. In this section, we provide details on checking the status of the application quickly. The tracking helps us to check whether the application is accepted and the status of subsidy transferred.

How to check the Adarana 2 Status

  1. Visit the web portal and Login using our Application Number.
  2. Now tap on the Application Status on the page of the home screen.
  3. Enter the Application Number or Ration Card Number in the space provided on screen.
  4. Tap on “Get Application Status” button on the below the screen that will display the results on the screen.
  5. You can check the status quickly from the website using the above instructions.

Apply Adarana 2 Scheme Offline

People who are not able to apply for the scheme in the online process can follow the offline. In this section, we included details on the offline procedure in applying for the programme.

  1. Minority applicants who are eligible apply through Online Beneficiary Monitoring System.
  2. They can get the Application forms from the online website, and you can download the application form.
  3. Fill the form and submit to the MPDO or Municipal Commissioner office along with the documents enclosed. They are
    • Income Certificate issued by Tahasildhar
    • Xerox of Ration Card
    • Xerox of Aadhar Card
    • Passport size Photo
  4. You will get the application number to the contact details that will help you to get the information.
  5. Track your Application in the online website using the Adarana scheme.

Adarana 2 Scheme Important Dates

The scheme is available in the online mode anytime, and you can check the Adarana 2 last date in the web portal. Candidates should apply before the last date to avail the benefit in that period of the year. Otherwise, they should wait for the next release of the scheme and then apply. So, it is beneficial to use the Scheme within the given dates.

Aadarana 2 Scheme Toll-Free Number

If you have any issues with the application and subsidy amount transfer, you can complain or get details from officials. Applicants can visit the Municipal offices in working Days and get details about the Aadarana 2 scheme.

For more information and regular updates, check Timesalert.

Previous articleGoogle builds the largest earthquake detection system with your phone
Next articleiKhedut Portal Registration Login Check Application Status
Vaishnavi is a skill full member of Timesalert who has her own way of narrating any instance.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here