iKhedut is the web portal for the agricultural process by the government of Gujarat. It is easy to register on this portal to get benefits of Gujarat Government subsidy. The farmers can quickly register on the web portal for Login and Check the application status. iKhedut portal will give the online for farmers to take advantage of the scheme. Government has launched the plans for farming, Animal Husbandry, land and water conservation. All these scheme information is available in the online agricultural portal iKhedut.
All the scheme information is available in the iKhedut portal, and anyone can apply to schemes available on the website. You can also check the eligibility and complete details on the iKhedut website. The online application for these schemes is effortless and will complete in a few seconds. iKhedut Online Application status will help the farmers to check the status of subsidy application.
The government of Gujarat helps farmers by giving financial support to the farmers for their crops. There are plans for Biogas, organic farming, Godown Assistance schemes. All these schemes are for the welfare of the farmers and agricultural sustainability in the state. The state achieved the growth rate of 5% in the last decade, and the state has given innovative programs like Agricultural festival and social health care in the country. The farmers will get the benefits for welfare schemes. Here is the complete information about the iKhedut Registration, Login, and Online Application Status Check.
iKhedut Gujarat Benefits
It gives many benefits to the farmers of the state that help them in the cultivation of crops, animal husbandry, Horticultural, and others. Here is the list of benefits given
- iKhedut is the online portal that has all information about the Gujarat government schemes.
- There is no need to visit the offices of various departments for the application.
- All these schemes are transparent because there are no middle persons between farmers and government.
- Farmers can apply for the schemes any time during the availability of scheme.
- They can check the status of the application and receiving subsidy details in the online portal.
Eligibility For iKhedut Portal Scheme
The eligibility may change depending upon the scheme given by the government. It is available on the official website in the details of the plan. But there is a standard list for every program as given
- Farmers should be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- He should have the Aadhaar Card number and a Bank Account.
- Pre-approval officer approves the applications in the online.
- The verification also documented after the site check or record checking.
- Farmer should have 8/A original or new document.
iKhedut Online Application Form
We can apply for all the applications quickly from the website. The process of application is straightforward and takes only a few steps. You can apply for all plans in the same process form the portal. Here are the steps that will help you to complete the online application.
- You can apply online for any plan given by the government of Gujarat from the official website.
- Open the web portal of iKhedut in the browser of your device.
- Here click on Plans option in the page and that will display names of different departments available.
- Select your department and see the list of plans given on the display of the screen.
- You can tap on “click here for details” option on the side of the plan for the complete information about the plan.
- Here you can see the Apply button on the page. Tap on it, and it will redirect you to the next window.
- If you are a registered farmer, then select “Yes” and click on proceed.
- Now, click on Apply for new Application and that will display the Apply form on the page.
- Fill the form with the complete details and tap on submit option below. Take a print of the application form online.
- Now, your application completes for the process, and you can check the status quickly.
iKhedut Online Application Status or Reprint
We can get the application status from the online web portal quickly. Here are the complete steps that will help you to check the Application status. We can check and reprint the application form through the web portal. You can use the Application or Receipt Number.
- Visit the Application status Page in iKhedut portal in your device or click here to redirect the page.
- Tap on “Click here to check/reprint the status of application” in the page of the website.
- Select the kind of plan status you want to check from the dropbox.
- You can check the application status using Application Number or Receipt number.
- In the text drop box choose Application Number to check the status.
- Here give your application number in the text box as per the Application document.
- Enter the code in the given box as given in above of the code text field.
- Tap on “check the status of application” on the page that will display the status of the application.
Using Receipt Number
- Choose the receipt number in the Application status check page. It will display the new page on the screen.
- Type the receipt number in the respective field and give the code shown in the image in the box.
- Click on check the status of application option on the screen that will give the complete information on display.
iKhedut Portal Contact Number
You can contact the officials for any assistance and check the contact page on the website. It has all the numbers of different departments that will help the citizens.
For more regular updates, check Timesalert.