AnyROR is the online website that will have the Land Records available anywhere. National Informatics Centre develops the software system with the Revenue Department of Gujarat. Officials regularly update land records of the state in the online web portal. AnyROR documents show the complete information about the land ownership, survey number of rural and urban areas of the country. These documents will help in the land transactions process. As this is the online process, you can check information from anywhere using the document details.
AnyROR Gujarat Land Record
Land records are vital as it causes many disputes in the registration process. It is due to the lack of clear titles, difficulty in maintaining the land records, and mutation details. So the AnyROR Gujarat will help to computerise the land records to help the citizens and decrease the false registration. The ROR Documents of the state will have complete details about the land and ownership.
AnyROR Gujarat has the complete database on the Land records of the state. The official website is straightforward to use that gives details about land. AnyROR Gujarat primary objective is to provide access for the land details, Landowner name, Type of land, irrigation methods, and crop details. AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 services are available on the official website. It is an extract of land register or records which are maintained by the Gujarat government.
AnyROR is the Record of Land Records in the Gujarat state which is available only for their citizens. Any Records of Rights Anywhere is useful to check the Land Records like VF7, VF8A, VF 6 and VF 12. It has the details of all 225 talukas and 26 Districts of the state. So, there is no need to visit the e-gram centre every time to check the details. AnyROR helps in protecting the rights of the landowner, get a bank loan, land record proof. It also helps to solve any illegal activities and registration against your lands.
Requirements of AnyROR Record
- The ROR land details used for many purposes they are like
- Check ownership of land
- It is an important document during the registration
- ROR is used to get loans from the bank
- Land records are helpful to verify the owner during land sale
- Division of land among the family member
Types Of AnyROR Anywhere 7/12
There are four types of AnyROR which are available and here are the kinds of AnyROR 7/12
VF7: Village Form 7, also called as 7/12 or Satbara Utara form. We get the land details like ownership of land, boja, and other information from VF7 form.
VF 8A: Village Form 8A contains the Khata Details. It has complete information about the Khata Number and owner details.
VF6: Village Form 6 is the register taken care by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land records. With this, you can check any changes in the details.
135D: 135 D is a mutation notice that is prepared by Talati when we apply for the mutation. It is given to Khatedars concerned parties and any other for any objections.
Benefits of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records
Many benefits will help the landowners in their registration process.
- AnyROR will decrease the chance of false registration
- No need to visit the offices for the land records every time
- All the land records are available in the online portal
- Access the details with simple information.
- Survey number, land type, transactions, crop details are available.
What is E-Dhara
E-Dhara is the government office located at every Taluka Mamlatdar office. It maintains the land administration of the state. The system has the computerised ROR account that consists of
- Digitalized ROR from the authorised counter in Taluka Office
- Receiving mutation application online and update them immediately.
How To Get Certified Computerized Copy Gujarat Land Record
- To get the computerised copy of VF7/12/VF 8A or VF 6, you need to follow the steps as given below section
- First, visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra available at the local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- Here, request for the ROR print and you should have survey number, owner name, Khata Number.
- The office will confirm your details and give the print of 7/12 or 8 A village form.
- You need to pay the fare of 15 Rupees to the officer for the ROR form.
Check AnyROR 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara Land Records Online
We can get the details on the official website through the online process. It is free of cost, and there is no need to pay any charges. Here in this section, you will have the complete details on check AnyROR 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara in the online.
How To Check Any ROR 7/132, 8A, Satbara Utara Online
- Open the official website of AnyROR in your favourite browser.
- Tap on View land Record-Rural on the home page of the website.
- Now you can select the options from the page of the details you want to check and download
- Choose the District name, Taluka, Village, and Survey number from the drop list given in the page.
- Tap on “Get Details” button on the page which will display the document in the screen.
- You can check the information and also take a print from the website.
Documents List In ROR Rural
- Old scanned copy of VF6 Entry Details
- VF7 Survey No Details
- VF8A Khata Details
- VF6 Entry Details
- 135 D Notice For Mutation
- New Survey Number From Old for Promulgated Village
- Entry List By Month-year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Court Case Details
- Know Khata by Owner Name
View Land Records Urban
We can check the land records that reside in the urban area of the state using the web portal. It updates regularly so there you will get the information correct.
How to Check Land Records Survey No Urban
- Visit the website of AnyROR Gujarat in the browser.
- Click on View Land Records-Urban from the home page of the site.
- Select from the options according to the requirement of the details available on the website.
- Choose the District, and City Survey Office form drop list given in the text space on the page.
- Also, enter the ward, survey No, Sheet No from the list. All this information is available on the website.
- Enter the text given in the yellow background in the text space for the security purpose.
- Tap on “Get Detail” button on the page that will display the results on the page.
Documents List in ROR Urban
- Survey No. Details
- NONDH No Details
- 135D Notice Details
- Know Survey No. By owner name
- Entry List By month-Year
How To View Revenue Case Data
- Open the official web page of AnyROR Anywhere or give the URL anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- Tap on view Revenue Case Data from the home page.
- Select the District and Taluka and Village names from the drop list.
- Enter the Survey No and Resurvey No in the text spaces given in the webpage.
- Give the validation code in the respective place of the page.
- Now, tap on the Search button below that will display the result on the screen.
Any ROR App Download
We can use the 7/12 Satbara Utara Gujarat App that will help you check the land records using your mobile phone. It has an easy user interface and also occupies very less space. The Anyror 7/12 Satbara App is available in their App stores, respectively.
Download AnyROR 7/12 Satbara Utara Gujarat
[appbox googleplay com.photoframe.satbaragujarat&hl=en]
For more information about other State Land Records, check Timesalert.
- 1 AnyROR Gujarat Land Record
- 1.1 About AnyROR
- 1.2 Requirements of AnyROR Record
- 1.3 Types Of AnyROR Anywhere 7/12
- 1.4 Benefits of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records
- 1.5 What is E-Dhara
- 1.6 Check AnyROR 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara Land Records Online
- 1.7 How To Check Any ROR 7/132, 8A, Satbara Utara Online
- 1.8 View Land Records Urban
- 1.9 How To View Revenue Case Data
- 1.10 Any ROR App Download