AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Interview Dates Notification for this year was released and the applicants can apply for the positions on the official website. Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria given to apply. The application process is very simple and will complete in a few steps. The selection process will be done through the interview process taken by the selection committee. Applicants who are eligible for the interview process will be sent with the admit cards where they can download from the official site. Here we will give you the complete details on AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Admit Card download, Interview Dates.
AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Interview Dates
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Interview Dates
- 1.1 AP Grama Volunteer Interview Dates
- 1.2 How To Download AP Grama Volunteer Admit Card
- 1.3 Details on AP Grama Volunteer Admit Card
- 1.4 How To Check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
- 1.5 Apply AP Grama Volunteer
- 1.6 AP Grama Volunteer Interview Dates District Wise
- 1.7 AP Grama Volunteer Contact Numbers
The new government of AP has started the Navarathnalu Scheme to improve the living standard of people. This will also strive for the improvement of the AP state in all regions. So, the government intends to deploy volunteers in rural areas for delivering the services to all eligible citizens. The AP Grama Volunteer Jobs is to check all the schemes that are distributed to the people without any type of discrimination.
The AP Grama Volunteer Apply procedure, selection process, and the interview dates are released official on 22 June. The last date for the application is 5th July 2019. So, if anyone who is interested and not applied for the position then read AP Grama Volunteer Apply. Here we gave the complete details about the application and documents required and complete procedure in a clear way. The important dates like interview and position of volunteers are mentioned in the coming sections.
The notification for the AP Grama Volunteer Jobs is given by the officials. It has complete Education and Age eligibility. They will get a pay of Rs. 5000 per month for the services given by them. AP Grama Volunteer will get an induction training of two days before they start their work. The Applicants who are eligible will get the Admit Cards and Interview Dates to their contact and can check or download from the website.
AP Grama Volunteer Interview Dates
The Important dates are like the Application started will be accepted from 24 June 2021 to 5 July 2021 and will be shortlisted by the officials by 10-7-2019. The Interview Dates by the selection Committee are from 11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019 by the selection committee at different centers. Applicants Call Letters will be issued by 1-08-2019 that is 1st of August. We will update the details of Call Letter Check when released. The induction training program will take place from 5th August to 10 August. The positioning of volunteers will be determined by the commissioner, PR&RD of Andhra Pradesh.
How To Download AP Grama Volunteer Admit Card
The AP government has opened an official website for this purpose. Grama Volunteer AP Gov will help you with the application, eligible, log in to edit the application. This will also help you to Download AP Grama Volunteer Admit Card, Interview Dates, and other details.
- Open the website of AP Grama Volunteer in your browser.
- Now you can see the option of Download Admit card in your login account.
- Enter your details like applicant number, name and complete the Captcha as given code.
- This will display your Admit card on the screen where you can download into your devices or take a print.
- Tap on the print option available on the screen and select the options on the printer. Make sure you have a printer connected to your device.
- You need to take the Admit Card that consists of all your details for attending the interview.
This is the process to download Admit card form your login in the online website.
Details on AP Grama Volunteer Admit Card
The Admit Card will contain the important and required information about you for the interview process. It has details like
- Applicants Name
- Father Name
- Applicants Photograph, Sign and Date Of Birth
- Interview Date and Time
- Interview Centre
- Registration Number
- Applicants Address
So, all the information about the Applicant will be printed on the Admit Card. If the applicants are accepted and not received the Admit card or interview dates they can contact officials with the number given below in this article.
How To Check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
We can check the Application status of Ap Grama Volunteer from the online website. This will help us to edit pending Applications or rejected applications and resubmit them. Here are the steps you to need to follow to get Ap Grama Volunteer Application Status
- Open the website of AP Grama Volunteer in your browser.
- Tap on the Login tab on the menu bar and choose Application Status from the list.
- You can check the Application status using your Aadhhar number, Mobile Number or Application ID.
- Select the option by ticking in the box given for the three respective options.
- Give the number like Aadhaar card or mobile number or Application ID according to your preferred choice.
- Enter the Captcha value in the box given as per code in the image.
- Tap on Send OTP option which will send the One time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number in all three preferred cases above.
- Give the OTP number in the space assigned for it and tap on Verify OTP option.
- This will display the status of your AP Grama Volunteer Application Status from your online website.
- If your Application is pending or rejected for any other case tap you can edit and resubmit from here.
- Tap on view profile button to check your details and scroll down for the edit option.
- This is the process to check Application Status, edit and resubmit the form for AP Grama Application.
Apply AP Grama Volunteer
The candidates whose registrations are rejected can edit them and resubmit for the position again from the online website. The complete process is given in the downloads section of the website in PDF. Applicants can also edit the pending application and resubmit from their login in the online portal. All these details are given in the user manual of downloads of the website in the form of PDF. Go through the process and resubmit your application for AP Grama Volunteer.
AP Grama Volunteer Interview Dates District Wise
- Candidate Identity Proof.
- Applicants Xerox Documents.
- Candidates attend the interview before 30 minutes.
AP Grama Volunteer Contact Numbers
The AP Grama Volunteer has given the contact numbers where you can easily get the assistance of having an issue in the application process. Here are numbers which will help you.
- Call: 7731929108, 9966599550, 8328235881
For more updates check our website Timesalert.