Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme: Mr Uddhav Thackeray, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra state and also the leader of the Maharashtra government Vikas Agadi have launched a new scheme for all the farmers of Maharashtra. The scheme named as Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan Waiver Scheme 2020.
Under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme 2020, the government of Maharashtra help the farmer’s of Maharashtra by providing waiver on the loan they have taken on their crop. The amount of loan pending by the farmers decided by the government to be two lakh rupees.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme
- 1 Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme
The loan waiver scheme was long promised by the government even before the coalition government of NCP, Congress and Shiv Sena came to power. It took over Maharashtra state government’s official duties. All the important information regarding the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana provided below.
The Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Loan Waiver Scheme a great initiative by the government of Maharashtra state. The farmer’s who have taken a loan on their crops and land can apply for and get loan waiver to an amount up to two lakh rupees. The farmers can apply for the loan waiver through online mode. The scheme launched by the Maharashtra government Vikas Agadi in the year 2019. The government of Maharashtra announced all the farmers who have a loan of up to two lakh and is still due till the 30th of September 2019 then the whole amount of loan will be waivered by the Maharashtra state government.
Eligibility For Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana
For being the beneficiary of the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme 2020, all the farmers of the Maharashtra state have to apply and get registered under the scheme. For registering the farmer has to be eligible according to the criteria assigned by the Maharashtra state government. The criterion of eligibility to get registered under the Maharashtra Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Yojana given here
- The farmers who want to apply and get registered under the scheme have to be the permanent citizen of Maharashtra state.
- They should have Aadhaar card number
- Those who employed by the government and have taken a loan on their farmland or crop, ineligible to apply for the scheme.
- Even the people who get the pension from the government are also ineligible for applying under the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme.
- The last point of the criterion for eligibility is that the applicant needs to have an active bank account.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme Registration Process
The Maharashtra state government has not released any official registration-related information yet on their official website. But, presumably, soon all the registration-related information regarding the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Yojana provided. The online sources have revealed that the process of registration would be simple and easy.
- The applicant has to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Scheme 2020.
- The applicant has to select the link for online registration which will redirect them to a new webpage.
- After the registration form appears on the screen, then the applicant has to fill all the fields.
- A point to note, that all the details mentioned by the applicant need to be authentic.
- The applicant has to have an active bank account. The details of the bank account also have to be provided for registering for the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana.
- At last, when the applicant has successfully filled all the fields correctly, then they have to submit the form. The applicant also has to upload valid documents like
- To authenticate their bank account details
- Verify their identity
- Verify their permanent address
Afterwards, the government authorities will verify the details, and the loan waiver awarded to the applicant.
Advantages Of Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme
The Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme launched for the farmers of Maharashtra is very beneficial. The farmers have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to be the beneficiary under the scheme. Once the farmers have fulfilled the criteria for eligibility and enrolled themselves for the loan waiver benefits. The government of Maharashtra state will provide loan waiver to for a loan amount of up to two lakh rupees. The Maharashtra Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme 2020 is a great initiative by the state government of Maharashtra.
As we know, every year, many farmers of our country commit suicide since unable to compensate the money of loan they had taken on their farmland or crop. The reason for it could be any, the destruction of crop due to climatic factors, or the decrease in the selling price of the crop while the crop sold to the vendors of wholesale. The only way a farmer can repay the amount of loan is by selling their crop. If the crop gets destroyed due to any reason, then there is no way the farmer can repay their loan. The result of the farmer is unable to repay their loan is that the amount of loan will exceed after its set time is over. The amount keeps on increasing until it paid and create more problems for the farmers.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Yojana
The number had exceeded to thousands or maybe lakhs. Therefore, the launch of Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme by the Maharashtra state government has been the ray of hope for all the farmers. They take the loan on their crop and are unable to repay it in the given time frame
After knowing about the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme, the initiative by the state government commendable and appreciated. Schemes like the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme should be taken up by the central government as well as the state government of all the other states of India. Doing so will put off a huge burden from the shoulders of all the farmers of India. Hence, result in a decrease in the number of death of farmers. After all, they are the ones who provide us with food every day. For more details, check Timesalert.