Bharat Coking Coal Limited is a public sector undertaking government-owned, engaged in mining of coal and allied activities. It was found in January 1972 to operate 214 coking coal mines operating Jharia and Raniganj coalfield and was taken over by the Indian government in 1971, October 16th.
BCCL is a subsidiary of coal India limited and headquartered at Dhanbad, India. It is the biggest producer of prime coking coal in India. And now BCCL has introduced more number of coal Fields. In April 2010 there were 81 coal mines which include 40 underground, 18 open casts, and 23 mixed minds as per the report.
BCCL operates 6 coking coal washeries, two non-coking coal washeries, one captive power plant of 20 MW, and 5 by-product coke plants. All the minds are grouped into 12 areas due to administration purposes. Other than this BCCL also runs washeries, sand gathering plants, a network of aerial ropeway for the transport of sand, and a coal bed methane-based power plant.
BCCL salary payslip
BCCL being the biggest producer of coking coal and running several other activities has given employment to a huge number of citizens of India. And running such activities needs great manpower.
As per reports, it has about 49,000 employees working. But with such a great number of employees comes the responsibility to provide salary details for payslip to the employees. So, the government has developed an online payment method by which employees can get their salary details anywhere anytime.
But to get salary details employees are required to have few login details, without login details employees can’t access the salary payslip. The official website www.bccl.gov.in introduced for BCCL employee portal which provides employee details of their salary slips, bonus, and other details.
The BCCL website benefits both employees and the government. Now employees can view salary details without any hindrance and the government can keep an eye on each employee using the BCCL web portal.
BCCL Employee Payslip Download
Now the employees of Bccl can check and download their salary Information from the website itself. The payslip is an important thing for any employee and BCCL provides salary payslip to every employee online through a website bcclweb.in
The official website is introduced to ensure that every employee can access salary details. If an employee has all the login details then it’s easy to obtain a salary payslip or employment details.
Steps For BCCL Portal Portal
Follow the below steps to login by using the official BCCL website.
- Visit the official BCCL login website page.
- The website’s homepage will appear, search for employee login option and click on it.
- Now, check for employee login on the page
- Under the employee login, open the menu list, and select services required.
- Next, the page will display a BCCL employee login portal
- Enter employee ID and password. Check the details and continue
- Now click on the login button to complete the process. Now select the month for which you need a payslip.
- A new page will display on the screen showing BCCL employee payslip details.
- An employee can even download or print the payslip.
Get BCCL Employee password
BCCL Employee has to update all the documents including their government proofs. then they need to submit them to DDO officers. The employee’s pan card number is the password for the employee payslip. Therefore, the documents provided must be correct and valid as the same information used to open an employee’s detail. For more other internet updates check Timesalert.
Services provided By BCCL official website
Every employee can access the BCCL portal as all the details of an employee submitted to the DDO officer. The officer will enable their login details with help of Employee ID and PAN number. A payslip is important for every employee as with this employee can claim a loan application and apply for other jobs. The website of BCCL provides different services to the employee they are:
- An employee can review online coal production and reports.
- An employee can get online promotion and transfer order reports
- An annual property return
- An employee can view power consumer’s sales
- Payment information and outsourcing companies
- An employee can keep an eye on sales and marketing updates.
Download BCCL Employee Salaryslip With android apps
An employee can download their monthly payslip with their phones by using just some android applications. The government has introduced applications for Android phones to access payslip while employees just need to choose services and pick the app to download payslip. It divided into different apps like
- BCCL ABHAYA app
- Khanan prahari app
- Uttam coal app
- A coal mine surveillance and management system
- The Koula Vitaran Viswas BCCL application
- Power coal consumers
Steps to Download BCCL Mobile Apps.apk files
- Go to the website http://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=26978
- The homepage will display on the screen now, click on the BCCL mobile app tab.
- On the menu, the list checks the app according to your need and download. Then you can download the application on your smartphone.
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has introduced an online portal to download employee payslip and to obtain other information. The website has many services to avail of employees. The government can track the information of every employee. To login, the employee needs an employee ID and password.
The BCCL online portal also contains details on pension for the retired employees. Retired employees can also access information about the payment amount and pension payslip. An employee can save their time by using an online portal to download payslip and check other details.