Bihar Kisan registration is done through DBT agricultural portal. This portal is open for the farmers in Bihar, developed by the agricultural department, Government of Bihar. It is mandatory for all the farmers in Bihar to register them in this portal for availing of the services provided by the agricultural department of Bihar.
Bihar Kisan Registration
- 1 Bihar Kisan Registration
- 1.1 Schemes provided by the DBT portal
- 1.2 How to register on DBT Bihar Kisan Registration 2021
- 1.3 How to take the printout of the DBT Agriculture registration receipt?
- 1.4 How to login DBT portal Online?
- 1.5 How to rectify or amend details in Bihar farmer registration DBT portal?
- 1.6 Bihar Kisan Contact Details
DBT also called Direct Benefit Transfer. Farmers can also receive funds through the DBT portal directly to their bank account. The farmer who applies in this portal should have his own land. Online application will only be done from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm. No application can be given before or after the stipulated time interval.
Schemes provided by the DBT portal
The various schemes provided by the DBT portal includes –
- Agricultural input grand scheme
- Application for warehouse construction
- Water life greenery scheme
- Kisan award programme
- Prime Minister KisanSammanNidhiyojana
- PM farmer applying for reconsideration
- Prime minster agricultural irrigation scheme
- Agricultural mechanization scheme
- Seed or fertilizer or pesticide license application
- Empanelment of input suppliers for organic farming
- Seed grant application.
How to register on DBT Bihar Kisan Registration 2021
- Go to the official website of Bihar Kisan registration, DBT portal
- Now you directed to DBT agricultural portal homepage. Click on the ‘registration’ option from there and choose ‘register’.
- Next, you able to see three options;
- General user.
- Choose to which category you belong.
- If you choose CSC/Sahaj, you redirected to their respective pages where you need to log in yourselves.
- At the same time, if you choose General user, you directed to the main page where you need to choose your authentication type.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and name as in your Aadhar card.
- An OTP sent now to your registered mobile number with an Aadhar card.
- After successful verification of your mobile number, you need to enter every other detail such as bank account details, address, etc.
- Now you can submit your Bihar PM Kisan application further which you provided with a Kisan registration number that you should keep in mind.
How to take the printout of the DBT Agriculture registration receipt?
- First, visit the official web portal of Bihar Kisan registration, DBT portal.
- Click on the ‘registration’ option.
- Choose the option, ‘print acknowledgment’.
- On the next page that appears, choose your registration or acknowledgment application.
- Now select the category either your registration number or Aadhar number and enter it on the next box provided.
- Click on the ‘show record option’.
- Now you directed to your registration form.
- Click on Bihar Kisan Registration Form download and then you able to take the printout.
How to login DBT portal Online?
- Go to the official website of Bihar Kisan registration.
- Click on the ‘login’ option from the home screen.
- You then see the following four options;
- Login (departmental)
- Login to report (departmental/ bank / others)
- The Login soil conservation
- Login (seed/ fertilizer/ insecticide license)
- Choose your required option.
- Now enter your username, password, and also the correct captcha code.
- Click on Bihar PM Kisan ‘login’.
How to rectify or amend details in Bihar farmer registration DBT portal?
To amend minor changes in your application, follow the given steps;
- Go to the official website of the DBT portal
- Now, from the homepage click on the option ‘revision of details’.
- Then choose, ‘description amendment (farmer registration)’.
- You were now able to see a new page that has opened. Choose your appropriate authentication type from there.
- Now you can correct and enter your information.
- Click on the ‘submit’ option.
Bihar Kisan Contact Details
To get contact details you should go to the official website of the Bihar Kisan registration DBT portal. Then you can choose the option ‘contact’ from the homepage. Select ‘DBT contact number’. Now you see every contact number provided by the portal. For any type of queries regarding the website you can contact to;
- Email id: [email protected]
- Mobile number: 0612-2233555 or 1800-180-1551
For more updates check Timesalert.