The Postal Department of India created a new website which is called Dopagent. All the Postal Agents of the country can access the website by using the relevant details available with them, and then they will be able to use the features available in the same.
A DOP agent is a agent in the postal department who is accountable for many responsibilities. The DOP agent acts as a link between DOP and various investors. The DOP agents performs many duties which includes promoting products like KVP, NSC, TD, MIS, PPF, RD, Sukanya Yojana, etc. The services of the Postal Department thrive to reach the doorstep of their investors. DOP agents also do the liaison work and collect monthly deposits from the investors and deposit it in the Post Office.
DOP agents also update the passbooks under the various schemes of the Post Office and also promote the Postal Schemes available amongst the public. They also facilitate the sales and earning revenue of the Post Office.
DOP India Post Agent Login At dopagent.indiapost.gov.in
There are certain steps which we have to follow to login to India DOP website as an agent. Here are the steps:-
- Visit the DOP Agent Portal
You have to first go to the DOP Agent portal
- Entering the login credentials
After going to the official DOP Agent website, the agents are required to enter their login credentials which they will be receiving from the DOP office and they have to enter the Agent Id and password. They also have to enter the Verification code and click on Login to access their portal.
- Accounts linked to the agent
After logging in, the agents find the accounts linked to them. Here, you can make the required payment through your preferred mode.
How to reset DOP India Agent password?
If you are a DOP Agent and you have forgotten your password, and you want to reset it, you can go to the official website and click on “Reset password”. You will have to enter your login ID and you will receive a link to reset your password in your mail.
Modes of payment for the DOP agent?
Payment through cash- The agents can make payment through cash. The DOP agents are required to select the account numbers in an ascending order and then save it. The maximum accounts are 50 and the maximum amount is Rs. 100000 in cash.
Payment through cheque-
- The DOP agent has to fill the cheque details and proceed to enter the ASLAAS number and save the details. After the process completion, the system will display C for Cash, DC for DoP, and NDC for a non-DoP cheque.
- An agent has to click on the ‘report key’ button. Then click on status as success, and click the search button, and click the ok button.
- Download the PDF file shown on the computer screen and make two copies, one is for the agent’s reference and the other to submit at the counter.
For more details and updates check Timesalert.