incometaxindiaefiling: We all pay income tax to the government for the funds to develop our country. The Incometaxindiaefiling is the online portal of the Income Tax Department. It is the government official portal by the country. The income tax India is started under the program of National E-Governance Plan for the development of society in a digital way. Here on this website, we have many services available and one can have efiling income tax registration. So, we will provide you the complete information about the incometaxindiaefiling Login, Registration, and services.
The main objective of this website is to develop the nation with effective tax policy and progressive administration. The income tax login website made the things possible easy for people and accomplishes tax laws with fair. With this online portal, the income tax department is delivering quality services to the public and government.
The registration to the income tax login website is very simple to avail the services online. We can log in to the account anytime and anywhere to fetch and check the details. The incometaxindiaefiling guide will give regular updates and news regarding this department on the website. So, in this article, we will give complete information about this website and also the services provided.
Services Offered By Income Tax India efiling
There are other links which will help us in other aspects of income tax. Here is the list of them.
- We can check the Aadhar Card Link or complete the process.
- This provides the e-Pay Tax or Challans also e-Verify Returns.
- There is a link to verify the PAN Card details.
- You can know your TAN/AO and also ITR Status.
- We can view our form 26AS (Tax Credit) from this website.
The registration process is quite simple and will take only a few steps to complete. This is very easy and is available in the online portal itself. Follow the guide given below to register yourself if you are the first time to the website.
- Open the online website of Income Tax India efiling in the browser.
- Tap on the register yourself option in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the User type from the drop list given.
- Tap on continue option below.
- You can see the registration form on the screen to fill.
- Complete filling the details essential to open an account in the website.
- Follow the screen guide and also give a User ID and Password in the fields.
- Now, make a note of these login details for the further signing of the account.
- This will complete the registration process for income tax India online website easily.
How To Login Income Tax India efiling
The login of the account needs the credentials to give in the form. If you are not a registered member then follow the instructions given in the above section. The User ID is not a case sensitive but the password should be entered in a case sensitive. Follow the guide given below to enter the account.
- Open the home page of Income Tax efiling in the web browser.
- Tap on the login option on from the web window.
- Give your User ID and Password in the respective fields.
- Enter the Captcha code in the text box given for security purpose.
- We can also change the code by tapping on the icon beside the Captcha image.
- Tap on Login option below to access to your Account.
How To Reset IncomeTax efiling Forgot Password
We can reset the password of the account easily within the official website without any troubles. This is very easy but you should have the User ID details of your account.
- Open the Income Tax home page or type the URL incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in in the search box and press enter.
- Now you can see the option of Reset password in the home page or you can also tap on forgot password link in the login page.
- Enter your User ID in the text field given which is not case sensitive.
- Complete Captcha code by entering the letters and numbers given in the image in the text field.
- You can also request for OTP instead of Captcha filling. Tap on Request OTP option in the page.
- Enter your User ID and Mobile number in the field given and tap on continue option below.
- You will get the OTP as a message to your number.
- Now, follow the instructions to reset your password and login back with the new details.
Income Tax India efiling Contact Number
We can ask any questions and get information about the Income Tax efiling using the customer support numbers.
- General queries call: 1800 180 1961
Availability: 8:00- 20:00 (Monday to Saturday)
- e-filing Queries call: 1800 103 0025, 91-80-46122000, 91-80-26500026
Availability: 9:00- 20:00 (Monday to Saturday)
For more information and updates check Timesalert.