Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna crop loan waiver scheme was introduced by the Karnataka State Government to help the farmers. Through the scheme, the farmers of the state will get the loans for their farming. The waive loans are available by the agricultural labourers between 1st April 2009 to 31st December 2017. The Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna crop loan is for the small and marginal farmers of the Karnataka state.
The scheme has prepared for the betterment of farmers. The interested farmer can take the loans for agricultural needs by applying for this waiver scheme. So, to help the candidate, here we have shared the information about the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna crop loan waiver scheme in this article.
Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme
- 1 Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme
- 1.1 Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Scheme
- 1.2 Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka
- 1.3 Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Details
- 1.4 Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka Features
- 1.5 How To get Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Application Form?
- 1.6 Raitara Sala Manna Karnataka Eligibility
- 1.7 Document Needed for Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan
- 1.8 Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Benefits
- 1.9 How To Apply For Raitara Sala Manna Loan
- 1.10 How to Check Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Status?
- 1.11 About Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
- 1.12 What is the hike percentage for the Raitara Sala Manna Crop loan?
The state government of Karnataka, in 2018 has announced a scheme for the betterment of farmers. The CM of Karnataka HD Kumaraswamy has launched this Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme for the small and marginal farmers. Recently the Chief Minister of Karnataka has announced a mega Rs.34, 000/- Crore farmer loan waiver scheme for the farmers.
For the 2018-2019 budget, the state government has earmarked the scheme for Rs. 6, 500/- crore. Because of this, now the farmers are eligible for taking new loans from Banks. Through the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme, the farmer can get the farmer loan from the bank and doing their farming in a better way.
Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Scheme
The financial prosperity of India totally depends on the strong agricultural base. In India, the farmers are working so hard to grow crops to feed millions of people. If the socio-economic condition of the farmer is not good, then it affects the overall progress of the nation.
The poor farmers do not have enough money to prepare their lands and acquire the necessary things, which are used for farming. So, the farmers go to the banks for agricultural credit. In case the crop is not working/ fail, the farmer can’t return the money to the bank. So, to help and support the poor farmers, the state government launched the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme.
Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka
In India, the farmers are facing so many problems at the time of farming. Due to the environmental changes, water supply, poor quality crops, and for other issues, the farmer faces many difficulties. The farmer takes the agricultural help from the banks. But when the crops are damaged, they can’t return the loan to the banks.
So, the state government of Karnataka has come up with a great scheme by supporting financially to the poor farmers. The name of the scheme is Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. The government also launched the official website, through the farmers who can apply for the scheme.
Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Details
Here, we have given a table for the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme. Through the table, the candidate can get the details about the scheme.
|Name||Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Aim||Give loans to the marginal Farmers|
|Announced By||CM of Karnataka HD Kumaraswamy|
Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka Features
The farmer loan waiver scheme is offering many features to the farmers. Through the project, the farmer gets so many benefits for their farming.
- The farmers will get the financial respite through the loan waiver scheme. So, they can improve their farming procedure to supply grains to the nation.
- The scheme is an initiative, which allows the state authority to forgive the agricultural credit loan, which was taken by the farmer for their farming.
- The farmer, who has taken less than Rs. 2 Lakhs from the bank, they need not worry about their repayment.
- The farmer, who will pay the EMI on time, they will get the award with Rs. 25,000/-. The scheme money will be transferred to their bank account.
How To get Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Application Form?
The state government of Karnataka has launched the official website for the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. In this website, the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver application form is available. The farmer can quickly get the form, and after filling the form, they can submit in this website.
If the farmer wants to apply for the scheme through offline, they can. The candidate has to collect the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna application form from the agricultural department and submit it in the bank for the loan. The official website for the scheme has given on this article. We can check the link and apply for the Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
Raitara Sala Manna Karnataka Eligibility
The candidate must have the eligibility criteria for applying the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme. The conditions have set by the agricultural department of Karnataka. Check the below eligibility conditions before applying for the Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
- The scheme is applicable only for the farmers, who are the residence of Karnataka state.
- The loan is a sensation for those farmers, who have taken less than or equal to Rs. 2 Lakhs as an agricultural credit.
- The candidate who has applied for the loan in between 1st April 2009 to 31st December 2017, they will be able to reap the benefits of the waiver scheme.
- The Raitara Sala Manna Scheme is only for the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The farmer who has not paid any taxes for the last three years, they can’t apply for the scheme.
- The farmer can get their loan from any nationalized bank or any corporate financial bank.
- If any member of the farmer’s family doing any government job, then they are not eligible for the scheme.
- Also, if any member from the family is appointed in any cooperative sectors, then they also can’t apply for this scheme.
- In case the candidate is an elected representative in their area, then he will enable them to apply.
- The farmer can’t take the loan against any property, automobile, or jewellery under the crop loan waiver scheme Karnataka.
Document Needed for Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan
The farmer has to submit the given documents along with the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna application form. Without verifying the document, the loan will not sensation for the farmer. Check the below documents details, which has given;
- Residence Proof of the Farmer
- Aadhaar card copy of the candidate
- All the Credit-related papers
- The farmer’s bank account details
- The farmer registration documents
- Passport size photo
- Loan Insurance documents
- Loan papers
- No- taxpayer documents
Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Benefits
The farmer and another candidate can check the services of the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme through its official website. Through the online portal, the candidate can check the individual loan report, citizen payment certificates for PACS, citizen payment certificates for banks, farmer wise eligibility status. All the information has declared on the site. To check all those details, follow the given instructions.
- Go to the official website
- Click on Citizen
- Go to the Services for citizen Section
- Click on the option, which you want to know about
- Follow the instruction which has given
How To Apply For Raitara Sala Manna Loan
The eligible candidates can apply for the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna scheme through the official website which has developed by the government of Karnataka. To apply in Raitara Sala Manna crop loan waiver scheme, here we have shared the steps for the candidates.
- Open the official website of Karnataka Government
- Click on Citizen Option
- Now four other options will show
- Choose the correct option for getting the registration form for the scheme
- Fill the Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan registration form
- Attached the required documents with the application form
- Submit the application on the website
How to Check Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Status?
The farmer can check the Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna application status through the website. To check the status, the IFSC code is necessary and it follows the below steps.
- Visit the Karnataka Government Official Site
- Hit ion Citizen
- For check, the status, click on Farmer Wise Eligibility Status
- Select District, Bank, Branch, IFSC
- Click on Fetch Details
- Click on Print
About Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
What is Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Karnataka?
The state government of Karnataka has launched a scheme for the improvement of farmers. Through the Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan scheme, the farmer will get the agricultural loan from the banks.
What is the hike percentage for the Raitara Sala Manna Crop loan?
The state government has increased the hike percentage from 6% to 9%.
Can I check the Raitara Sala Manna Karnataka application status?
Yes, through the Karnataka Government official website, the candidate can check their Raitara Sala Manna Crop loan application status.
For more information and updates about Government schemes, Check Timesalert.