Jharkhand Apna Khata: The state government of Jharkhand has come up with the idea to facilitate the locals of Jharkhand state. To do so, the state government has launched the Jharkhand Apna Khata – Bhu Naksha website. The online portal allows the people of Jharkhand to keep an online record of their authorised piece of land.
Jharkhand Apna Khata
The online platform initially developed under the supervision of the National Centre of Informatics. The policy for the Jharkhand locals majorly focuses on the fact that the land record accounts of each individual provided online. The feasible Jharkhand Apna Khata Bhu Naksha Jharbhumi plan by the state government allows all the citizen of the Jharkhand state to be eligible for the return of revenue mutation Dakhil Kharij.
The Jharkhand Apna Khata Yojna applicant can get complete information about the record of their lands by their bank account numbers through jharbhoomi.nic. In portal. It is an initiative by the conglomeration of National Informatics Centre and the Department of Revenue and Land reforms of the state of Jharkhand. Also, people can search here for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and know more details.
Need Of Jharbhoomi Land Record
The state government of Jharkhand has launched an online portal to help the locals get access to all their land-related information. The name of the policy is known as the Apna Khata Bhu Naksha Jharkhand. The Jharbhumi records majorly focussed on providing the required authentic details of land to the respective owner, who is the citizen of the Jharkhand state. The reasons for implementing Apna Khata Jharbhumi records mentioned below:
- Online availability of all land records
- The people of Jharkhand do not need to visit government offices to gather information regarding their land.
- Time and energy-saving policy for the Jharkhand locals.
- The Jharkhand Apna Khata & Bhu Naksha plan also allows the owner of the land to submit the revenue online as well as the plot number or the Khasra number can also obtain online.
Valid Documents Needed For Jharbhumi Portal
To register for Bhu Naksha, Jharkhand Jharbhumi Land records the applicant required to have valid documents. The documents required to register to include –
- Khasra number
- Aadhaar card number
- PAN card
- Correct, authentic documents of the land
Jharbhoomi Land Record Jharkhand Login
The state government of Jharkhand has introduced the Jharbhumi Land records portal which provides all the records regarding the local citizens’ property. The Bhu Naksha option allows the applicant to view the map of all the property of Jharkhand and the applicant see the location of their land and the total area covered. To view the map, the applicant needs to follow three simple steps:
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the jharbhoomi.nic. In Jharkhand.
- Then the applicant required to fill all the information regarding their land in the Bhu Naksha form.
- A new webpage will open and show all land covered by the Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand Bhulekh Online Payment
The Apna Khata portal allows the landowner to make an online payment for their land. To make payment online, the owner needs to follow a few easy and simple steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to visit the official website of Jharkhand Apna Khata to make the online payment for their land.
- On the homepage, the applicant needs to click on the link of online Lagaan.
- The link will redirect the applicant to a new page.
- The new page has four different sections namely – the register two links, the link to check for pending/ due payment, the link to check balance and the last link to make an online payment.
- The applicant has to select the online payment link.
- A new page will appear on the screen wherefrom the applicant can make the online payment for their land.
- The online payment page has specific fields to be filled to make an online payment successfully. The fields are like name of the district, anchal, Halka number and mauka.
- Then enter the plot or account number in the fields and click on the search button.
- A list related to the plot or account number will be displayed on the screen next. Out of the list, the applicant needs to select their plot or account number. Then click on the option in front of it to process the payment further.
Khaitan & plot information of Jharkhand
- A new webpage will get opened. It will show all the vital information regarding the land. For example, the name of the owner, district, Halka, mauka etc
- When the applicant scrolls down, they will find an option to check the balance/ due payment at the bottom of the webpage.
- After selecting the balance/due link. The applicant will redirect to a new page.
- The new webpage will show the complete details regarding the balance/due as well as all the other money related details.
- At the bottom of the page is the option for online payment form where the landowner can easily make the payment.
- The applicant needs to click on the online payment option, which will redirect to a new webpage. At the bottom of that is a little box which reads I agree to terms and condition. When the applicant clicks on the small box notification will appear on the screen, and the applicant will have to click on the OK option.
- The notification has the ID of Transaction as well as for Deposit. The applicant should note it down for future use. If in case the payment is late somehow, then the Transaction and Deposit ID can be used to check the payment status.
Jharkhand Jamabandi Khasra Khatauni
The Jharkhand Apna Khata – Bhu Naksha Jharbhumi land records is a state government initiative which helps the locals of Jharkhand to get all the essential details regarding their land quickly without the need of going to government offices. The principal idea behind the policy is to eradicate the mediators who take bribes from the landowners. The policy makes the whole land owning and producing jharbhoomi.nic. In online payment utterly free of any corruption. For more updates, check Timesalert.