Mahadiscom- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (Mahavitran) is a regulatory government body that supervises and manages the electricity transmission and distribution in the state of Maharashtra, India.
This organization makes sure that all houses and utilities of state are supplied with electricity every single day. They have set up strategies on payment and power supply distribution in the Maharashtra state of India. You can pay the bill using offline or online mode, whichever suits your need.
How to pay the Mahavitaran – MSEDCL Bill Online
The following are the steps below to help you pay your Mahavitran- MSEDCL bill online-
- Go to the official website of Mahavitran – MSEDCL
- Then you have two options to pay the bill. On the left side of the screen on the page, you can click on the ‘Login’ option and pay by logging in, or else you can click on the ‘View/Pay Bill’ to make the payment right away.
- To login to the portal and pay, you will have to type in credentials like your Login User name, password and then type in the captcha to complete captcha verification.
- Once you are done logging in, you will be able to view the current bill which you want to pay after which you can go on and pay the bill using any payment mode available like – Credit card or Debit Card, UPI, Net Banking, E-Wallets, etc.
- Type in the details the page is asking for after which you will get a One-Time Password (OTP) on the mobile number you have registered. Type in the correct OTP carefully and then click on the button saying ‘Submit’
- After following the above-mentioned steps successfully, your payment will be completed.
- You can save E-Receipt for future references.
- And to pay your bill Directly without logging in, click on the ‘View/Pay Bill’ option and then type in the required details like Type of consumer, BU, Consumer Number and then type in the captcha to complete the captcha verification.
- Then the billing amount will appear on your screen after which you can go on and pay your bill.
- Choose the mode of payment according to your convenience, and complete the payment. You can save E-Receipt after completing the payment for future references.
How To Pay MSEDCL Bill Using E-wallets
You simply have to visit the website of the E-Wallet through which you want to pay the Mahavitaran-MSEDCL bill, or else you can even download the application of your desired E-wallet on your phone. Then to pay your bill follows the steps given below
- Visit the E-Wallet website or Open the mahadiscom application on your phone.
- Look for the option saying ‘Electricity Bill/Bills’ and click on it.
- Type in the State and its board i.e., Maharashtra and Mahavitaran-MSEDCL respectively.
- Select the subdivision from the given list.
- Type in your consumer ID
- Then select the ‘Proceed’ button. Then once again you will be shown the Billing Amount.
- Continue forward to complete your payment.
- Save E-Receipt for future references. For more updates and information check Timesalert.
Alternate options to pay Mahavitaran Electricity Bill Online
Using the mobile app
You can download the Mahavitran-MSEDCL application on your mobile and follow the given below steps to pay the bill-
- Download the Mahavitaran-MSEDCL application on your mobile phone.
- Log in to the application by typing in your details.
- Once you are done logging in, click on the ‘View/Pay Bills’ option.
- You can first view the billing amount, after which you can make the payment using your desired payment mode- Debit or Credit Card, UPI, E-Wallet, Net Banking, etc.
- Then type in the details they are asking for, then you will get a One-Time Password (OTP) in the mobile number with which you have registered. Type in the OTP and hit the submit button.
- After following the above-given steps successfully, your payment will be completed and you can save the mahadiscom E-Receipt for future references.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Electricity Bill Payment Online
The following are the benefits and facilities that you can avail of by choosing to pay MSEB bill payment online-
- You can view the bills that are pending and are yet to be paid.
- You can see the old payment history and details related to them from your account.
- One can view the billing and credit options that you have previously used from your account.
- Now check the due dates of your bills.
- You can check the customer information regarding mahadiscom MSEB Online Bill Payment.
- Using your online account, you can inquire about a new connection if needed. You can choose a different board or category in case the old board is not suiting your needs, you can do it using your account.
- You can contact the customer service for help regarding the bill payment.
This article has covered how to pay Mahavitaran MSEDCL Maharashtra Electricity Bill online using different ways and payment gateways. You can avail of numerous facilities if you choose to make an online account on MSEB official website or application like viewing details regarding old bill payments, changing the electricity board, etc.