MHADA Lottery provides affordable housing units to the residents of Maharashtra. In 2019, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has come up with a new housing project. The scheme is offering a thousand low-cost houses in Pune and Mumbai through this MHADA Lottery scheme. The scheme is only for the resident of Pune and Mumbai. The registration process for the scheme will start in some days. Interested candidates can apply for this Lottery scheme online. For more details about the Mumbai, MHADA Lottery scheme read this article.
In human life, housing is the most crucial aspect. As we all know, in our nation, more than 30% of Indian households have no proper housing facilities. Many of the people are living on the street/footpath, which is an unfortunate truth of our country. To overcome these problems, in India some schemes have introduced by the government.
The Maharashtra state government now published the notification about the MHADA Lottery 2023 scheme. Through the scheme, the state governments will sale the houses for those people who will participate in this Lottery scheme. The participate candidate can but the houses by the help of lottery price money.
MHADA Lottery Apply Online @ lottery.mhada.gov.in
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has started the housing lottery scheme for the people. The registration process will begin on November 2019. The interested candidate can apply for the MHADA online by the official website. The application form for the lottery scheme is only available online.
People have to collect the MHADA application form from the online portal. In this housing sale project, LIG, MIG and HIG flats are available. The candidate can apply for the apartments according to their salary. For more updates about the MHADA Lottery, 2023 stay connected with us through the article.
Mumbai MHADA Lottery 2023
The Mumbai MHADA Lottery is only for the locations of Pune and Maharashtra. These location people can apply for the scheme to win the prize money to buy the flats. The scheme gives the residence of Maharashtra access to affordable residential property. The Mumbai lottery scheme offers more than 1300 low-cost houses via this project to the people. The winner will get the flats according to their income. The costs of these flats are starting from Rs. 14.6 lakhs to Rs. 5.8 crore, which is depending on the income group. As per the MHADA authority, all flats have allotted to the applicant according to their category.
|Applicant Category||Allotted Flats|
|EWS candidate||63 Flats|
|LIG applicant||126 Flats|
|MIG candidate||201 Flats|
|HIG applicant||194 Flats|
MHADA Lottery Important Dates
The State Government of Maharashtra will release the notification for the MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2023. The awaited candidate can apply for the scheme through its official website. The registration date for the lottery scheme is different for Mumbai and Pune locations. The candidate has to check the date’s location-wise through the website. The application process will complete online, and the results will also announce online. Check the below table for more details about the MHADA Lottery 2023.
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Department Authority (MHADA)|
|Registration Started||Coming Soon|
|Registration Closed||Update Soon|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
Types of MHADA Lottery
The MHADA Lottery has different lottery types based on location wise. All these lottery schemes have different registration dates, winner announcement dates, etc. The Lottery schemes are;
- MHADA Mumbai Lottery
- MHADA Pune Lottery
- MHADA Aurangabad Lottery
- MHADA Nashik Lottery
MHADA Lottery Mumbai Eligibility
The interested candidate can apply for the MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2023 fulfills the eligibility conditions. All the terms have set by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Department Authority. The conditions are;
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra state.
- The age of the candidate must be above 18 years.
- If the applicant applies for the LIG flats, then he/she must have the monthly income from Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- For MIG flats, the candidate’s monthly income should be Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 75,000/-.
- If the candidate is earning monthly Rs. 75,000/- or above, they can apply for the HIG flats.
- An applicant must have their PAN card
Document Needed For MHADA Lottery 2023
Certain documents will need at the time of registration. The candidate has to submit these documents along with the MHADA Lottery application form. Here we have given the list of the documents.
- The candidate’s Residential Certificate
- PAN Card
- An applicant’s Aadhar Proof
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- The candidate’s passport size photo
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s school leaving certificate
Flats Price Under MHADA Lottery Scheme
Under the MHADA scheme, the state government has fixed the prices for the flats according to the candidate’s category. The state government set the cost of the flat at an affordable price.
- For EWS candidate, the flat prices are under Rs. 20 Lakh
- For LIG applicant the flat price is in between Rs. 20 Lakh to Rs. 30 Lakh
- For MIG applicant, the unit rate is in between Rs. 35 Lakh to Rs. 60 Lakh
- And for the HIG applicant, the flat price is in between Rs. 60 Lakh to Rs. 5.8 Crore
Mumbai MHADA Lottery Winner List
The applied candidate can check the winner list through the MHADA official website. For check, the lottery results follow the below steps.
- Open the MHADA official website
- Click on Lottery Result
- Enter the Lottery code, Lottery name, Board name, online application start date, and end date
- Click on View
How To Apply MHADA Lottery Mumbai Online
To Apply for MHADA 2023, the candidate has to follow the three steps. First is the registration process, second is the online application, and the third is the payment mode. The candidate can apply for this lottery scheme only through online. Follow the below procedure to apply the MHADA Lottery scheme 2023.
How To Register For Mumbai MHADA Lottery
- Visit the MHADA official website
- Click on Register
- Fill the form with your details
- Create the Login user name and password
- Click on Submit
MHADA Application Form
- Now the lottery application form will display on the screen
- Select the Lottery and scheme
- Print the Acknowledgement
MHADA Application Fee
- Make the payment for your flat through online
- Take the slip for future reference
MHADA Lottery Contact Details
For Pune and Mumbai, the MHADA contact number is the same. For more details about the MHADA Lottery scheme, click on the below links.
- MHADA Lottery Helpline Number – 9869988000, 022- 26592692, 022- 26592693
- For more details Click Here
About MHADA Lottery Scheme
How much I pay for MHADA Lottery 2023?
The lottery price varies according to the applicant’s monthly income. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority will declare the lottery price when the MHADA Lottery 2023 notification is release.
Can the candidate sell the MHADA flats?
The candidate who will win the MHADA flat can sell it after five years from the date of purchase.
Can I claim a home loan on MHADA flat?
No, the home loan is not available on the MHADA flats.
For more updates and new information, check Timesalert.
- 1 MHADA Lottery
- 1.1 MHADA Lottery Apply Online @ lottery.mhada.gov.in
- 1.2 Mumbai MHADA Lottery 2023
- 1.3 MHADA Lottery Important Dates
- 1.4 Types of MHADA Lottery
- 1.5 MHADA Lottery Mumbai Eligibility
- 1.6 Document Needed For MHADA Lottery 2023
- 1.7 Flats Price Under MHADA Lottery Scheme
- 1.8 Mumbai MHADA Lottery Winner List
- 1.9 How To Apply MHADA Lottery Mumbai Online
- 1.10 How To Register For Mumbai MHADA Lottery
- 1.11 MHADA Application Fee
- 1.12 MHADA Lottery Contact Details
- 1.13 About MHADA Lottery Scheme
- 1.14 Can the candidate sell the MHADA flats?