mParivahan is a program that searches all RTO car registration numbers in India. It is a NIC-developed government application. It’s useful for looking up information on your vehicles, such as the validity of your insurance, registration certificate, and driver’s license.
This digital form also serves as proof to the police. mParivahan mobile application is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones. You can either download it from the play store or the app store.
mParivahan is the application launched under Digital India by the government that provides citizens with improved service access. It allows citizens to acquire information on any valid RC and/or DL number at any time and from anywhere.
Services offered by mParivahan
The services offered include DL Mock Test, Nearest Pollution Checking Center, Nearest RTO, etc.
The main benefits of this app include; Find details of any parked, accidental, or theft vehicle by just entering the registration number, verify your car registration details, verify details of a second-hand vehicle, and if you want to buy a second-hand car you can verify the age and registration details.
How to download the mParivahan App?
To download the mParivahan App, follow the given steps;
- Go to play store or app store from your device
- Serach for it and then click on install
- After successful installation of mParivahan mobile application, you will be able to avail various services provided by mParivahan application. You can also choose language for using mobile application
How to login mParivahan mobile app?
To create your virtual RC or virtual DL and to avail of various services provided by mParivahan, you should have to log in to the app. To log in, follow the given steps;
- After successful installation of mParivahan mobile application, click on the option for any service provided, then you will be asked to login, click on yes
- Now you re directed to the login page
- You can login using your registered mobile number
- If you are registering for the first time, after entering your mobile number, an OTP shared to the mobile number you have provided
- After entering the OTP successfully, click on verify option
- Then after entering your name, click on sign up
You were able to get your virtual RC, DL, etc, after successful login. You can also search for your DL using your DOB
How to search challan in the mParivahan mobile application?
- After successful installation of mParivahan mobile application, in the home screen, you able to see three lines in the top left corner
- Click there and choose the option search challan
- You can either search challan by RC number or by DL number
- Enter it and click on search icon
How to pay tax through the mParivahan mobile application?
To pay tax through the mParivahan mobile application, follow the given steps;
- After successful installation of mobile application, in the home screen, you will be able to see three lines in the top left corner
- Click there and choose the option Pay tax
- Then you directed to road tax services
- From there choose the option pay tax
- Now you can enter your vehicle number to get details
- You can also check pending transactions by entering your vehicle number
mParivahan mobile application also provides complete information about any vehicle which is registered in India like – Name of Owner, Date of Registration, Registration Authority, Make Model, Fuel Type, Class and Age of your Vehicle.
mParivahan Contact Information
For any queries regarding the mParivahan mobile application, you may contact to;
- Contact Number: +91-0120-2459171 (from 06.00 AM – 10.00
- Email id: [email protected]
For more updates and information check Timesalert.